What's new

Road to Islamic State was paved by America's Faustian bargain with Saudi Wahhabism

Yes good way to defend all Haram. Molvi Sahab and you both need to know what bidat is before talking and coming up most stupid ways to defend bidat

Phir wohi baat kay sada kutta kutta tuada kutta tommy?

And who will teach me and molvi sahab? A stupid wahabi khariji? Or nasibi ibn e taymiya? Or a sect which is the source of terrorism again pakistan and muslims all over the world?

And who will teach me and molvi sahab? A stupid wahabi khariji? Or nasibi ibn e taymiya?
Ibn Taymiah only brought people to back to Quran and Sunnah therefore enemies of Quran and Sunnah and Sahabas and lovers of bidat hate Imam Ibn Taymiah. Salafis or in other words follow Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas and your hatred proves they are on Haq and are on truth.

Ibn Taymiah only brought people to back to Quran and Sunnah therefore enemies of Quran and Sunnah and Sahabas and lovers of bidat hate Imam Ibn Taymiah. Salafis or in other words follow Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas and your hatred proves they are on Haq and are on truth.

Its his teachings that made u wahabi guys the follower and lover of that yazid lanatullah illeh. Prove me im not follwing Quran. im waiting

arent majority of terrorist belong to wahabism? will they teach us? yes may be, that how to explode.

In the aftermath of the Paris carnage, US president Barack Obama led the usual counterproductive finger-pointing telling Muslims to ask themselves how extremist ideologies took root. Obama's point is perhaps valid, but that is only a part of the problem.

Same is true in Afghanistan where destruction of the government institutions led to rise of barbaric Talibans as it happened later in Syria and Iraq with the rise barbaric Daesh.

And who will teach me and molvi sahab? A stupid wahabi khariji? Or nasibi ibn e taymiya? Or a sect which is the source of terrorism again pakistan and muslims all over the world?

You shouldnt act like an ignorant and abuse scholars of Islam. You have no idea about their intentions nor their status to Allah. If you do not agree with someone's view juat dont follow them. You wouldnt get in the good books with your lord rather you might be questioned for your abusive language. Tbh the video i closed it in half because of bad sound quality. If you can summarize it I might be able to respond. Otherwise I can live without it.

What is difference then between you and the people who call muslims terrorista. You just target a smaller group. You try to make it sound like a sect and then stereotype them. Which is a sign of our double standards.

Care to respond to my other points.

Its his teachings that made u wahabi guys the follower and lover of that yazid lanatullah illeh. Prove me im not follwing Quran. im waiting

arent majority of terrorist belong to wahabism? will they teach us? yes may be, that how to explode.
His teachings only did one thing led Muslims back to Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas. His teachings led to rejection of Bidat and Muslims started to follow Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas. That is why he is hated by enemies of Islam

this is how god wants it, yo

beating5.jpg

only enemies of god and righteousness oppose this.

His teachings only did one thing led Muslims back to Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas. His teachings led to rejection of Bidat and Muslims started to follow Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas. That is why he is hated by enemies of Islam

And bcz of his teachings we cannot kiss Quran bcz of love, or cant even touch kabaa or maqam e ibrahim bcz then i will become a kafir or mushrik and then according to his logic i will become WAJIB UL QATL.

You go and study Quran and Sunnah and stop following bidat I hardly get inspired from any one other than Quran and Sunnah. I have done lots of research before following Salafi school of thought. If I would have been that brainwashed I would have kept on following barelivism like many in my family do. So please stop wasting my time.

Please enlighten us with your research. You have been hopelessly misguided. The hadiths are about the wahabis. So plz stop wasting our time

Please enlighten us with your research. You have been hopelessly misguided. The hadiths are about the wahabis. So plz stop wasting our time
No yes I am misguided in eyes of those who follow biddat. I follow Quran and Sunnah and way of Sahabas @Baloch Pakistani His teachings only led people back to following Quran and Sunnah and your anger against only shows he was truly on Haq.

this is how god wants it, yo

beating5.jpg

only enemies of god and righteousness oppose this.

You are surely on an agenda. Otherwise you wouldnt show this picture to point at muslims. First of all there women wear the burqa according to their cultural standards. No one wears any such thing in the arab world. Secondly hitting your wife is forbidden in Islam and he is sinful in doing so. Domt try to give it another picture.

What makes up a wahabi? What are the things they do to be called that. Dont tell me they follow abdul wahab. What actions they do that make them wahabi. Waiting for your answer. Or you dont have one coz you have heard this term but dont know why it is used?

Wahabism almost in a nutshell:

KAFIR (with little alteration)

Mein bhi kafir, tu bhi kafir,

Phoolo’n ki khushboo bhi kafir,

Lafzo’n ka jadoo bhi kafir,

Ye bhi kafir woh bhi kafir,
Faiz bhi kafir, Manto kafir,

Mcdonald ka khana kafir,
Burger, coffee, coke bhi kafir,

Hansna biddat joke bhi kafir,
Tablay kafir dhol bhi kafir,

Kafi aur khayal bhi kafir,
Waris Shah ki heer bhi kafir,

Beti ki gudiya bhi kafir,
Hansna rona kufr ka sauda,

Gham kafir khushiyan bhi kafir,
Betay ka basta bhi kafir,

Takhno’n sey neechay bandho to,
Apni ye shalwar bhi kafir,

Fun bhi aur fankar bhi kafir,

Jo meri dhamki na chhapai’n
Woh saray akhbaar bhi kafir,

University kay andar bhi kafir,

Darwin ke bandar bhi kafir,
Freud parhanay walay kafir,

Marx kay sab matwalay kafir,
Melay thailay kufr ka dhanda,

Ganay bajay saray phanda,
Mandir mein to buth hota hai,

Masjid ka bhi haal bura hai,
Kuchh masjid kay bahar kafir,

Kuchh masjid kay andar kafir,
Muslim mulk kay aksar kafir,

Kafir kafir mein bhi kafir,

kafir kafir tu bhi kafir….

Your lack of arguments has forced you to resort to stupid poems. Still waiting for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom