What's new

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi Islamisation in India will not be tolerated

The invaders always brought with them culture and civilization.

First wave of invaders, the Vedic people, brought them the original form of Hinduism (polluted over thousands of years with local rituals), the second wave brought Islamic civilization and the third wave brought Western civilization. All three came from either the western frontier or over the seas.

If there were no Himalayas, an extra wave of invasion would have brought the Chinese civilization. :D @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @beijingwalker @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang

Yeah we the remaining Dravidian people of NE and South should unite against these tyrants :D

@SarthakGanguly @WAR-rior

Why would Sikhs joined British Army when they were already employed by Sikh Empire it was only after second Anglo Sikh war 1849 that Sikhs were started recruited by British as there was no Sikh empire left.

They only recruited sikhs after 1857 because some (not all) Pakistani muslims revolted against British empire. After that British started to recuirt sikhs also. Sikhs saw this oportunity to not completly loss their influence in punjab to muslims.

Where I used to live before was named after Rajiv Gandhi in Turkey, I don't think that makes me a Hindu? :blink:

LOL. Excellent.

As i said gajillion times before , india doesnt need an outsider to destroy her,she herself is enough,just on the right path she is .

Itna dar hai musalmano ka kay abhi tak dil say nikla nahi.

Last edited:
They only recruited sikhs after 1857 because some (not all) Pakistani muslims revolted against British empire. After that British started to recuirt sikhs also. Sikhs saw this oportunity to not completly loss their influence in punjab to muslims.
Any source of your claim ?

AFAIK

Even before the Second Sikh War (1849) was fought the British decided to raise two infantry battalions composed of Sikhs. In 1846 the two battalions, Regiment of Ferozepore Sikhs (later the 14th Ferozepore Sikhs and then 1 Sikh) and the Regiment of Ludhiana Sikhs (later the 15th Ludhiana Sikhs and then 2 Sikh) were raised. In 1856 the 45th Sikhs (also known as Rattray Sikhs and then as 3 Sikh) was raised initially as a military police battalion and then it was transformed into a regular infantry battalion.
Although they had Muslims and rajputs too.

Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 (relevant to our Discussion)

All the three battalions took part in the suppression of the sepoy mutiny of 1857. The 14th Ferozepore Sikhs were at Mirzapore and became part of the British column for the relief of Lucknow. During this course the battalion fought a series of actions. The most noteworthy being the attack on Little Imambara. It was after this action that the battalion was permitted to wear the red turban as a mark of valour and distinction. The red turban is now the part of the regimental uniform of the entire Sikh Regiment. Another gallantry award was the grant of one rank higher for all ranks. The 15th Ludhiana Sikhs was at Benaras and it saw action in and around the place. During one of these actions a British NCO was awarded the Victoria Cross. Rattray's Sikhs was in Bihar and the participated in 25 to 30 engagements, the most noteworthy being the action at Arrah. Here a small group of Sikh soldiers defended a group of British civilians in a judge's house against a group of 2,500 men until help arrived. Two Victoria Crosses both to British officers were awarded for this action.

Any source of your claim ?

AFAIK

Even before the Second Sikh War (1849) was fought the British decided to raise two infantry battalions composed of Sikhs. In 1846 the two battalions, Regiment of Ferozepore Sikhs (later the 14th Ferozepore Sikhs and then 1 Sikh) and the Regiment of Ludhiana Sikhs (later the 15th Ludhiana Sikhs and then 2 Sikh) were raised. In 1856 the 45th Sikhs (also known as Rattray Sikhs and then as 3 Sikh) was raised initially as a military police battalion and then it was transformed into a regular infantry battalion.
Although they had Muslims and rajputs too.

Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 (relevant to our Discussion)

All the three battalions took part in the suppression of the sepoy mutiny of 1857. The 14th Ferozepore Sikhs were at Mirzapore and became part of the British column for the relief of Lucknow. During this course the battalion fought a series of actions. The most noteworthy being the attack on Little Imambara. It was after this action that the battalion was permitted to wear the red turban as a mark of valour and distinction. The red turban is now the part of the regimental uniform of the entire Sikh Regiment. Another gallantry award was the grant of one rank higher for all ranks. The 15th Ludhiana Sikhs was at Benaras and it saw action in and around the place. During one of these actions a British NCO was awarded the Victoria Cross. Rattray's Sikhs was in Bihar and the participated in 25 to 30 engagements, the most noteworthy being the action at Arrah. Here a small group of Sikh soldiers defended a group of British civilians in a judge's house against a group of 2,500 men until help arrived. Two Victoria Crosses both to British officers were awarded for this action.

My source is Punjab gazetter written by British themselves. Yes there were few infamous sikh traitors who helped British against sikh empire but large numbers of sikhs were only recuited in 1857 and after. I was talking about Pakistan region muslims/sikhs. I will post source later on.

Welcome to "Hindustran".

India under MODI and Hindituwa is not a place for Muslims and they will realize they don't belong here. This discrimination may lead to birth of a new country out of womb of mother India.Two Nation theory becoming reality again.

If this happens, and this is happening by the way, this will be the biggest fault line in India.

"fellow Indians"? So you're a rather successful Indian false flagger, or a confused soul maybe? And I'm not praising such a man. I'm just reminding Indians that there's no such thing as Islamization when muslims have been the historical rulers of the same city from 1200 ro 1800s.

Dear @Irfan Baloch now I am gonna say something to this idiot and you will send me a warning email. I already replied to your email that I will take note of the warning but guys who keep provoking me should also be dealt with then, otherwise what I did was tit for tat. Here my grievances are listed below for your information and reference

This particular guy labelled me

• ASWJ worker
  • LEJ wroker
  • Infidel
  • Khawarji a hell dog
  • Cursed me and my family and has shown every willingness to kill me and my kind (I don't which kind I am and by the way I wish I could meet him in person :rolleyes:)
  • And now I am a false flagger ( @SarthakGanguly buddy please do help in getting Indian citizenship) and a confused soul
I hope you do take care of this nonsense because I had enough of his personal attacks.

Fellow Indians,

If what is said above is true, then please do deface in fact burn anything that is in name of such a ruler. There is nothing Islamic about making other humans open their mouth so a superior Human can spit pan in it. I fully support removing anything that is in name of such a tyrant.

Why do you call them "Fellow Indians"?

Shiv Sena is insignificant, having never won a significant seat beyond MH.

These wannabe Pakistanis want to impose Hinduism on us local Dravidians. We Dravidians were always secular people with no religion. :D

Things that you here in this forum!! lolwa!!

Makes me come back to this forum.Always

Welcome to "Hindustran".

India under MODI and Hindituwa is not a place for Muslims and they will realize they don't belong here. This discrimination may lead to birth of a new country out of womb of mother India.Two Nation theory becoming reality again.

If this happens, and this is happening by the way, this will be the biggest fault line in India.

Don't expect Indian Hindu nationalist to grant rights to the Muslims. It will be more of the nazi Jew relationship.

Why do you call them "Fellow Indians"?

Well some of them are good people and I had very good interaction with them so they are my fellows, they are from India so obviously they are Indians. My enmity with their state not with them.

I did not commit any sin I guess if I called them "Fellows who happen to be Indian" in a short convenient way "Fellow Indians" :undecided: or did I? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom