What's new

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi Islamisation in India will not be tolerated

LOL. Excellent.

As i said gajillion times before , india doesnt need an outsider to destroy her,she herself is enough,just on the right path she is .

Itna dar hai musalmano ka kay abhi tak dil say nikla nahi.

India is composed of many countries. It's just a matter of time when India split up like yugoslavia.

You know nothing about me my Clan and my ancestors served under British Indian Army,1857 it was not a Hindu Muslim thingy but a mutiny initiated by Hindu troops of Bengal Army and subdued by Hindus,Sikhs and Gorkha,Muslims had little role except for some Zamindars or petty princes.

And Muslims ceased to be a ruler of Delhi once the Mughal emperor became Pensioner of Marathas.

Judging by your surname, you sound to be a Marhatta. How does it feel that your ancestors served the same Brits who put the nail in the coffin of Marhatta kingdom?

A: I never cursed your family. I just told you to reserve the insulting words you used for me for your family only.
B: I called most deobandis and wahaabis partner in crime with TTP, LEJ.
C: Quit your "r**di rona". And stop making complaints like little kids in school do.
D: Quit being too emotional.

Wait let me get done with the formalities first then I will most happily oblige you with very nice replies, remember as I did yesterday and you had to run from that discussion with your pants down.

Emotional yeah sure :rolleyes:. By the way when are you planning to label me "Abu Jahil" ?

LOL. Excellent.

As i said gajillion times before , india doesnt need an outsider to destroy her,she herself is enough,just on the right path she is .

Itna dar hai musalmano ka kay abhi tak dil say nikla nahi.

Err... Can you provide a time frame for that ?

India is composed of many countries. It's just a matter of time when India split up like yugoslavia.
India is like 9 , 10 or nth nation theory.

Its a massive size crowd forced to live inside set boundaries where every part wants to tear apart and move to countries of its choice or get independent.

If u look at it, you wont see even that degree of assimilation, bonding , heck even sense of affiliation with each other, between people of various states.

Just a matter of time.......before things.......go a certain way..

Err... Can you provide a time frame for that ?
Are u dat dumb u cant guess it urself.
Its ur country, ur job to workout, evaluate time frames.

Wait let me get done with the formalities first then I will most happily oblige you with very nice replies, remember as I did yesterday and you had to run from that discussion with your pants down.

Emotional yeah sure :rolleyes:. By the way when are you planning to label me "Abu Jahil" ?

Ran with my pants down? Do you think I run from men who throw tantrums like little girls? You became way too saddened, and stopped making any sense hence I stopped replying to you.

Are u dat dumb u cant guess it urself.
Its ur country, ur job to workout, evaluate time frames.

It's your wishful thinking, not mine.

Tell me, were you born 'specially abled' or this dumbness resulted from a suicide bomber exploding beside you ?

This is totally wrong. Mogal rule was also a part of India's history. If there is a need to change a name of the road or an area, it has to be by the government and not by some fringe group

By the way why are Pakistanis so active in this thread. They don't even comment when China persecute Muslims from even following their faith?

It's your wishful thinking, not mine.

Tell me, were you born 'specially abled' or this dumbness resulted from a suicide bomber exploding beside you ?
You went thru suicide bombing experience that u know its such impacts?

whatever the way watching ur low iq,i feel no sympathy for u. U deserve to be so dumb and istoooopid.

This is totally wrong. Mogal rule was also a part of India's history. If there is a need to change a name of the road or an area, it has to be by the government and not by some fringe group

By the way why are Pakistanis so active in this thread. They don't even comment when China persecute Muslims from even following their faith?

Who will pay the bills then ? Tum bhi yaar..Hadd karte ho Pandey ji

You went thru suicide bombing experience that u know its such impacts?

whatever the way watching ur low iq,i feel no sympathy for u. U deserve to be so dumb and istoooopid.

hahaha..Good morning :)

My view on the subject is simple. One set of Indian's having a go at another set of Indian's. I am like General Custer looking on in the wild west. Apache, Cherokee, Latoha, all damned Indians period.

It cut's little ice with me if they are Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Rastafarian, Bahai, Agnostic or Athiest. They be just Indians., Orrisans, Biharis, Tamils, Malaylam, Telagu, Maratta, Assamese, Gujrati and the rest.

As long as non of these Indian's end up in Pakistan I am fine.They can shoot up each other it is not our business. Since I avoid entering into anything 'Indian' I am outta here ....

I hope ISI is watching all this and like India is doing in Pakistan I hope we are fanning the flames. It is nothing personal just realpolitic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom