What's new

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi Islamisation in India will not be tolerated

Moron, I know Delhi much better than you. No one asked you for your opinion on whose name should be put in what road. Muslims ARE A PART OF THE SUBCONTINENTS HISTORY. And your fantasizing that they aren't isn't gonna change it.

So Congi Moron,

Once you assertion that roads in Delhi are named after people who ruled Delhi was unraveled by my pointing out to existence of Joseph Titi Marg, and Nelson Mandela marg, or even Kasturba Gandhi marg in Delhi ;people who never ruled from Delhi ; at the same time absence of Hemu Vikramaditya marg who actually ruled Delhi for howsoever short period of time; you have denigrated to a moronic rant about "part of history"! What happened to "Roads in Delhi are named after erstwhile rulers"?

So tell me loyal Congi, why your appeaser Congi govt named that road as Aurangzeb road?

I do not see roads named as Adolf Hitler road in Tel Aviv.

That is a different question. This is like asking the Russians if Ivan the Terrible is not a part of history- yes they are. Stalin is also a part of their history. But the Nazis were not history that was something else.
The places I quoted are from Czech Republic, Polen and Nederland. Not Russland. Nazis were very much a history of the place. Also see this...
Denazification-street.jpg

corrected8-)
you naughty son of a person

its your country your rules.
gods speed

These guys have too much free time.
the problem is some copy cat moron dicks in Pakistan will deface or change the name of Ganga Ram hospital as a reaction. which was funded by late Hindu philanthropist may his soul rest in peace
just shows you how petty the people of this region are.

Yes, even Aurangzeb's Bibi ka Maqbara is fine and the naming is okay. But the artificial naming commemorating him is shameful. Shameful more than anything else. It shows how little respect we have for ourselves.
I dont understand your vilification of Aurangazeb. It seems that in your blind hatred, you have missed the point that India under Auragazeb's rule had reached its zenith, in terms of geographical area and yearly tributes - which was the highest in the world. He ruled for around 50 years!!
Mughal_Historical_Map.png

Now explain to us, why shouldnt Aurangazeb be honored? He was born of this land, ruled this land and died here. Every emperor during his regin was influenced by his religion. You talk as if Hindu rulers didnt commit atrocities against followers of other religions and castes! So why so much ignorant hate?

We have 14.4% Muslims in India but most of the roads are named after them gross injustice with Christian,Hindu,Sikhs,jains and Buddhist.

Some statistical data to back that claim please.

A lot many of the Indian cities have their roads named after Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda.

As a matter of fact Gandhi is probably the person with the largest number of streets named after him.

Some 50 odd Indian streets are named after Gandhi, around 30 in Netherlands, 4 in USA, 3 in Germany 3 in Iran, 2 in Turkey and South Africa each, also in Spain, France, Belgium, Canada and Hungary.

Lol @ "Islamisation". Delhi was ruled and dominated by muslims for a good 600 years, yet these guys have a nerve to talk about Islamisation. Alaudin Khilji, the sultan of Delhi, once passed a law that every hindu's mouth was a dustbin for a muslim to spit paan in. If a hindu declined to open his mouth when a muslim had to spit paan, he would be committing an offense and most probably killed.

The complexes these guys have, lol.

LOL. You wont believe. Those rules are still adhered to by the seculars of this country. Though they do not get killed if they do not open their mouth for the spit, most likely they commit suicide for having refused this great honor.

Some statistical data to back that claim please.

A lot many of the Indian cities have their roads named after Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda.

As a matter of fact Gandhi is probably the person with the largest number of streets named after him.

Some 50 odd Indian streets are named after Gandhi, around 30 in Netherlands, 4 in USA, 3 in Germany 3 in Iran, 2 in Turkey and South Africa each, also in Spain, France, Belgium, Canada and Hungary.
St data for what ?

That most of the roads are named after Muslims..I find it difficult to agree with. Some data will clear that doubt.
I was particularly about Delhi,why do we have Roads after Sufis but Jain sains like Jin prabha Suri or Harvijay suri.

And i have no problem with Akbar and the likes of Ghalib.

I was particularly about Delhi,why do we have Roads after Sufis but Jain sains like Jin prabha Suri or Harvijay suri.

And i have no problem with Akbar and the likes of Ghalib.

It's Delhi and it has been the capital of many Muslim rulers. It's historically so, and I'm of the opinion that we should not try to tamper with that. It's not that the present names are hurting anybody or in any way a threat to anybody or the country. Trying to undo that will be unnecessary and draws unwanted attention.

There can never be a percentage-wise perfect balance, that's the way it is. As for example, Sikhs are only 2 % in India, but they have a higher participation in Army.

Hindu terror is spreading in India very fast Rss founding father praises hitler.One can understand the mind set of Hindu extremists..

Actually the Qutb complex can be remodeled as the site for the Memorial for Indian victims of Genocide. No need to destroy it. Like Poland keeps Auschwitz intact.

I fully agree. Start with Red Fort and Agra fort. Then move southwards.

Back
Top Bottom