What's new

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi Islamisation in India will not be tolerated

Ooooh is this a guessing game?

Let me see, is it the people who deface street signs or the people who shot dead 45 Ismailis in a bus....hmmmm...this is very tough choice for my low IQ. Indian brain, but I think it must be the people who defaced the street signs because ....maybe because it happened in India?

The people in the bold part are fundamentalist and more dangerous since they have the power to win elections and rule a state r a country. Unlike the guys who killed 45 ismailis since they are enemies of the state and sooner or later state would be hunted down by the state.

The chances of killers of 45 ruling Pakistan are equal to Modi accepting Islam. You are comparing orange with apples.

What is your opinion on restoring original name of Allahbad?

It is amazing that no government of UP till date has proposed it.

Does those roads have historic value?

Was Aurangzeb born on Aurangzeb road?

They are the makers of Indian history and whether you like them or not they decided the destiny of this land.

@anonymus too ( continuing from post 27 ).

You are wrong Champak @jamahir.

I only advocate demolition of Razia Mosque, Gyanvapi mosque, Adhai-din-ka-Jhopra, Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque, and Dargah of Ghazi Saiyyed Salar Masud, and other symbols of victory built by various Islamic barbarians.

I am not a religious person.I only want to demolish "victory monuments" built by Islamic Barbarians. I have no interest in inane buildings.

Last edited:
Actually the Qutb complex can be remodeled as the site for the Memorial for Indian victims of Genocide. No need to destroy it. Like Poland keeps Auschwitz intact.

:tup:

I intend to do that in the near future. Wish me luck. Education empowers people. It truly does. The past should not be one's life force, but you need to know what's good for you and what's not. :)

take jaanbaz's suggestion and volunteer in the "saraswati shishu mandir" schools run by rss... catch them young, i say.

At least you are honest in your goals. Good luck with your future endeavour/s. :D
I was deeply hurt to see Akbar's name defaced - shows how little we teach school kids about history. If one has to deface Muslim names, they should NOT touch Akbar, because he was not one. Also Sher Shah Suri for example was a great administrator and defacing his name would also be meaningless. They should have focused on Aurangzeb for example. They would have got support (because rest of India is not so uneducated). :P

I was deeply hurt to see Akbar's name defaced - shows how little we teach school kids about history. If one has to deface Muslim names, they should NOT touch Akbar, because he was not one. Also Sher Shah Suri for example was a great administrator and defacing his name would also be meaningless. They should have focused on Aurangzeb for example. They would have got support (because rest of India is not so uneducated). :P

You really hate Aurangzeb don't you? The guy has been dead for centuries, how about you look for the future instead of igniting something from the past?

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi
  • HT Correspondent,Hindustan Times, New Delhi
    |
  • Updated: May 15, 2015 10:41 IST
  • Share0
Signs of roads in the national capital named after Muslim personalities such as Emperor Akbar and Firozshah have been defaced and posters of the right-wing group Shiv Sena Hindustan were pasted on them.

The names on the signs were blackened late on Wednesday. The posters in Hindi read: “Islamisation in India will not be tolerated. Our courage only grows when there are difficulties in our journey. Our need only grows when our path is blocked by someone. Jai Hind! Jai Bharat!”

The names of Shiv Sena Hindustan national president Rajinder Singh and other leaders Charan Singh, Dinesh Kumar and Vinay Sonkar were on the posters.

Rajinder Singhtold The Indian Expressaround 17 members of the group, working in three teams, carried out the “operation” to deface the signs on May 13-14.

He said the group was ready to face action by the police for its “symbolic protest”.

“Let them file a complaint. If the law of the land finds us guilty, we are ready to face the punishment that violating the law entails. We have not caused any real damage. It was a symbolic protest,” he said.

Rajinder Singh said his group had written to former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh a couple of times to protest the naming of roads after Muslims.

“All Hindus look up to a leader like our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. We are hopeful that he will pay some heed to our concerns,” he said.

Sonkar described the group as a splinter faction of the Shiv Sena.

“We parted ways with the Shiv Sena because it was too limited to Maharashtra and its activities never ventured beyond the state. We have built our base in around 12 states, including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. Our Delhi unit has around 1,300 members and we often meet to carry out our nationalist agenda,” he said.

Sonkar said the group wants roads to be named after leaders such as Subhash Chandra Bose and others who fought for independence.

The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has filed a complaint with police over the defacing of the signs.

“We have already filed a complaint and an FIR is being registered in the case. We are in the process of replacing the vandalised boards,” NDMC spokesperson Jagjiwan Bakshi said.

DCP (New Delhi) Vijay Singh said, “The PCR received a call last night from a local resident who alerted us about the defacement of one of the road signs. We will be registering an FIR under charges of defacement of public property and other appropriate section soon. We are going through CCTV camera footage to ascertain the identity of the miscreants.”

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi

When people can go naked for publicity, these is nothing.
They want attention, a cheap attention and nothing else.
Its easy to divide and rule rather than build and rule.

And for heavens truth, i dont think about Babur while driving on babur road, aurangzeb on aurangzeb road, i am worried about the traffic and will i be able to reach desitnation on time.

Its not that if you cross Aurangazeb road, you have to get circumcised or you are forced to accept Islam. Its just name, where is Islamisation in it.

If you dont like a name, then there is proper way to get is renamed.

People like these should get kicked out universe, morons.

They are the makers of Indian history and whether you like them or not they decided the destiny of this land.

Are you Fking stupid?

No one is advocating naming Humayun Tomb (a real historic monument) as Chowmein Tomb.

Aurangzeb road had no historic relation to Aurangzeb. It was named such by your beloved congress for appeasement purpose.

Why should we have roads named after bigoted Tyrants? Looks like Stockholm syndrome is strong with a certain demography.

You really hate Aurangzeb don't you? The guy has been dead for centuries, how about you look for the future instead of igniting something from the past?
Absolutely not. I don't hate anyone who is dead. I hate his legacy, his deeds, not him. :) I am also against the glorification of Adolf Hitler. We teach almost nothing about the mass murder of the Jews. So many consider him a hero. Same for Aurangzeb. It is not right for an Indian (especially a non Muslim) to consider him an ideal in anyway other than bigotry. :P

Are you Fking stupid?

No one is advocating naming Humayun Tomb (a real historic monument) as Chowmein Tomb.

Aurangzeb road had no historic relation to Aurangzeb. It was named such by your beloved congress for appeasement purpose.

Why should we have roads named after bigoted Tyrants? Looks like Stockholm syndrome is strong with a certain demography.
Are you a fucking moron? The streets of Delhi are named after the people who ruled from there. Aurangzeb ruled from the Lal Quila for over quarter of century in one of the most turbulent periods of indian history, that's why his name is there.

Back
Top Bottom