What's new

Road signs with Muslim names defaced in Delhi Islamisation in India will not be tolerated

Instead of defacing non Muslim name like Akbar they should have focused on tyrants like Aurangzeb road. The nuts need a lesson in history. Very stupid reason to go to jail for.

Some roads like those on Aurangzeb and Tipu need to be eliminated. No sane Indian can support their glorification.

History is history. Don't trun this into a hindu vs muslim thing.

Legitimate demand

There are names already named after them.

Akbar was a great leader, I dunno why that street name was defaced.

Aurangzeb road on the other hand I can understand. Its a shame that India has a road called Aurangzeb Road.

Sach mein yaar. Kaam Dhanda nahi hai to road signs utha lo.

I think historic names should be left as they are. In Pakistan there are lots of places named after Sikhs and Hindus, there is no need to change their name I think.

I think historic names should be left as they are. In Pakistan there are lots of places named after Sikhs and Hindus, there is no need to change their name I think.
I agree here. History is a testament of a regions and it's peoples culture and tradition. U mite like it of dislike it, ur ancestors are your own people. No matter what religion they were.

But I spot a small difference in the intent of name changes in our respective counties.

In India, they have problems with invaders. Irrespective of relegion invaders shud never be honoured.

In Pakistan, invaders ger the highest place in history only coz they have same religion as urs. All your ancestor's sacrifices and facing of brutality is disregarded completely. Even Hassan Nisar pointed out this problem of forgetting BulleShah and Bhagat Singh who shud be the true heros of Lahore.

Lahore name came after Luv, son of Lord Ram. But since its related to Hinduism, that can never be ur History. I mean how is History and facts related to Relegion?

I agree here. History is a testament of a regions and it's peoples culture and tradition. U mite like it of dislike it, ur ancestors are your own people. No matter what religion they were.

But I spot a small difference in the intent of name changes in our respective counties.

In India, they have problems with invaders. Irrespective of relegion invaders shud never be honoured.

In Pakistan, invaders ger the highest place in history only coz they have same religion as urs. All your ancestor's sacrifices and facing of brutality is disregarded completely. Even Hassan Nisar pointed out this problem of forgetting BulleShah and Bhagat Singh who shud be the true heros of Lahore.

Lahore name came after Luv, son of Lord Ram. But since its related to Hinduism, that can never be ur History. I mean how is History and facts related to Relegion?
Yeah, invaders and tyrants should never be glorified. That breeds bad culture.

unemployed with nothing better to do. How will changing names benefit society. Will it get rid of poverty?

Excellent.

Shiv Sena teams should definitly also stop anyone from travelling on these roads.

When are they burning down the Taj Mahal? And Red fort?

Instead of defacing non Muslim name like Akbar they should have focused on tyrants like Aurangzeb road. The nuts need a lesson in history. Very stupid reason to go to jail for.

Some roads like those on Aurangzeb and Tipu need to be eliminated. No sane Indian can support their glorification.

What is your opinion on restoring original name of Allahbad?

It is amazing that no government of UP till date has proposed it.

History is history. Don't trun this into a hindu vs muslim thing

Does those roads have historic value?

Was Aurangzeb born on Aurangzeb road?

What is your opinion on restoring original name of Allahbad?

It is amazing that no government of UP till date has proposed it.
It is much much worse than Prayag. The original name sounds much better, takes less space, is easier to pronounce and is of Indian origin. Same for Ahmedabad. If we are to keep such names why not name Varanasi as Muhammadabad(as Aurangzeb named it) and , Mathura as Islampur and Brindavan as Muminabad? These were historically changed as well. :)

Lol @ "Islamisation". Delhi was ruled and dominated by muslims for a good 600 years, yet these guys have a nerve to talk about Islamisation. Alaudin Khilji, the sultan of Delhi, once passed a law that every hindu's mouth was a dustbin for a muslim to spit paan in. If a hindu declined to open his mouth when a muslim had to spit paan, he would be committing an offense and most probably killed.

The complexes these guys have, lol.
Which is PRECISELY the issue some Hindus may have TODAY.

Lol @ "Islamisation". Delhi was ruled and dominated by muslims for a good 600 years, yet these guys have a nerve to talk about Islamisation. Alaudin Khilji, the sultan of Delhi, once passed a law that every hindu's mouth was a dustbin for a muslim to spit paan in. If a hindu declined to open his mouth when a muslim had to spit paan, he would be committing an offense and most probably killed.

The complexes these guys have, lol.
Hahaha

After his death his successor Khusro Khan ordered every minister to sit on Quran while Qutub Ud dib Mubarak khilji used to wear women clothes.

And 600 rule on Delhi :lol:

Are you considering Bahadur Shah Jafar as ruler of Delhi who was Hiding in his ancestors Mausoleum when British assisted by Gurkhas and Sikhs Dragged him out and Humiliated before kicking him Burma to Rot like Pig :lol:

Last edited:
Excellent.

Shiv Sena teams should definitly also stop anyone from travelling on these roads.

When are they burning down the Taj Mahal? And Red fort?

they should start with qutub minar, delhi... @SarthakGanguly will volunteer in some capacity... "ek dhakka aur do, jihadi minar todd do".

Not every Indian is a sophisticated bigot like you. They need more education, you should open a school.

they should start with qutub minar, delhi... @SarthakGanguly will volunteer in some capacity... "ek dhakka aur do, jihadi minar todd do".
Actually the Qutb complex can be remodeled as the site for the Memorial for Indian victims of Genocide. No need to destroy it. Like Poland keeps Auschwitz intact.

Not every Indian is a sophisticated bigot like you. They need more education, you should open a school.
I intend to do that in the near future. Wish me luck. Education empowers people. It truly does. The past should not be one's life force, but you need to know what's good for you and what's not. :)

Back
Top Bottom