What's new

Road accident kills 24 Pakistan army personnel in Kohistan

Since you have mentioned it. Pakistani soldiers were not deployed to fight the locals nor they have been blamed for mass unmarked graves. Nor they have laws AFSPA for their cover up. In fact most of the soldiers were locals of GB.

Respect is earned. You shouldn't beg for it.

Well, you have your beef with Indian Army (as per your reasons above). MOst Indians consider Pakistani Army and Pakistani terrorists as 2 sides of the same coin and consider Pakistani army as the source of terrorism in the region, and hence we have our beef with Pakistani Army. And Pakistani army has been blamed for a lot of things that are as bad if not worse than what you claim Indian army has done.

So there is no question of respect here. Pakistani army is not respected any more by Indians than Indian army is respected by Pakistanis.

I am just happy that most Indian members here have enough manners and right upbringing to not disrespect the dead, unlike a of Pakistani members in the CRPF attack thread...

Well, you have your beef with Indian Army (as per your reasons above). MOst Indians consider Pakistani Army and Pakistani terrorists as 2 sides of the same coin and consider Pakistani army as the source of terrorism in the region, and hence we have our beef with Pakistani Army. And Pakistani army has been blamed for a lot of things that are as bad if not worse than what you claim Indian army has done.

So there is no question of respect here. Pakistani army is not respected any more by Indians than Indian army is respected by Pakistanis.

I am just happy that most Indian members here have enough manners and right upbringing to not disrespect the dead, unlike a of Pakistani members in the CRPF attack thread...

You don't have any other choice. Either remain Insan ka bacha. and stay on this forum. Or show your auqat and get banned. One has tried. He is pink now. IA in IOK is even worst than enemy for us. That goes for every soldier. Every officer. Every peon working in the cantonment. IA guys dying fighting Maoists might get our respect but not guys in the IOK. It has nothing to do with maturity. Its all natural. We all know how "mature" in general Indians are. LoL

You don't have any other choice. Either remain Insan ka bacha. and stay on this forum. Or show your auqat and get banned. One has tried. He is pink now. IA in IOK is even worst than enemy for us. That goes for every soldier. Every officer. Every peon working in the cantonment. IA guys dying fighting Maoists might get our respect but not guys in the IOK. It has nothing to do with maturity. Its all natural. We all know how "mature" in general Indians are. LoL

So you think the respect Pakistani dead soldiers are getting from Indian members is due to a threat of banning? And you were lecturing me about how respect should be earned and not begged :azn: ?

Am sure you know that it takes precisely 2 minutes to create a dummy id and do a suicide troll on any thread.. I dont think your reason on why Indian members not trolling on this thread as Pakistani members did on the other thread is valid.. As I said earlier, I think it has more to do with basic Tameez and upbringing.. And I say that because not all Pakistani members behaved badly on that thread.. Only a selected few...

Anyway, about rest of your post, I did not know that the following forum rule had been overturned. @Awesome, can you please comment ?

Of late we've been hitting ideological debating road blocks between Indians and Pakistanis about the issue that stems from the use of the word terrorists for Kashmiri Separatists" or the use of the word terrorists for the Indian Army.

To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers
http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html#post1232930

Last edited by a moderator:
You ever sat in those e busses? Especially in northern areas?

It kind of depends on their mood as well, sometimes they drive like a fighter pilot, sometimes as a 80 year old!

Only like a few hundred times, NATCO, local buses, vans, jeeps, you name it. Also hitchhiked on trucks (once in the cargo hold with buffalo, once on top of rocks), hung behind pickups transporting chickens, fuel tankers, on top of jeeps transporting tourists, etc, etc. It's just that we people aren't used to those roads and so, 40Ks seem like a million when you can see a hundred foot drop a few feet off your window. The drivers there know what they're doing, they've been doing it every year since many.

You find reckless drivers around the Galiyat and most of KPK but that's because they are mostly flatland morons.

Very sad to hear.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Most probably it was a civilian bus hired for transport...those drivers are pretty reckless ad drive as Formula one drivers...

Please dont insult formula one drives cuz at least they have brains where as our truck drivers have naswar in their skull instead of proper functioning brain.

Horrible horrible tragedy.

May Allah grant them highest place in Janat for their services to the Republc

Innah lillahi wa innah ilayhi rajioon

Please dont insult formula one drives cuz at least they have brains where as our truck drivers have naswar in their skull instead of proper functioning brain.

Often that's true but also so many factors at play; poorly maintained vehicles, treacherous road conditions, poor visibility, rashly driven oncoming traffic, driver fatigue etc

Whatever it is - its just awful for our comrades who didn't make it out alive. Those that were fortunate I trust they are receiving best medical attention Inshallah

Only like a few hundred times, NATCO, local buses, vans, jeeps, you name it. Also hitchhiked on trucks (once in the cargo hold with buffalo, once on top of rocks), hung behind pickups transporting chickens, fuel tankers, on top of jeeps transporting tourists, etc, etc. It's just that we people aren't used to those roads and so, 40Ks seem like a million when you can see a hundred foot drop a few feet off your window. The drivers there know what they're doing, they've been doing it every year since many.

It all depends, but the most I have come across are absolute nutcracks.

You find reckless drivers around the Galiyat and most of KPK but that's because they are mostly flatland morons.

Agreed.

So you think the respect Pakistani dead soldiers are getting from Indian members is due to a threat of banning? And you were lecturing me about how respect should be earned and not begged :azn: ?

Am sure you know that it takes precisely 2 minutes to create a dummy id and do a suicide troll on any thread.. I dont think your reason on why Indian members not trolling on this thread as Pakistani members did on the other thread is valid.. As I said earlier, I think it has more to do with basic Tameez and upbringing.. And I say that because not all Pakistani members behaved badly on that thread.. Only a selected few...

Anyway, about rest of your post, I did not know that the following forum rule had been overturned. @Awesome, can you please comment ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html#post1232930

Obviously. You just don't want to get banned. Yes you can create a new ID. You might yourself have many ID's since you have been banned many times on this forum. But still ban is a threat.

It has nothing to do with upbringing and all that. Indian members are the biggest nuisance on this forum and hardly anything positive comes from them on this forum. Pakistani members behaved the way they should.

I don't agree with this policy and won't follow it.

No libelous comments were found. Civil critique is allowed
@Awesome

Policy : "Enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers"

Areesh: "IA guys dying fighting Maoists might get our respect but not guys in the IOK"

Hence the question.. You may go ahead and answer straight that the policy is no longer in force.. :)

Obviously. You just don't want to get banned. Yes you can create a new ID. You might yourself have many ID's since you have been banned many times on this forum. But still ban is a threat.

I dont have many ids since I am rarely on the forum.. And no .. Ban is not a threat. I know a Pakistani member here (in real life) who has over 10 ids on this forum..All he does is that he posts funny stuff using a disposable Id and regular stuff using his own. Foruming 101... :)

It has nothing to do with upbringing and all that. Indian members are the biggest nuisance on this forum and hardly anything positive comes from them on this forum. Pakistani members behaved the way they should.
Its always to do with upbringing.. Applies even to Indian members who celebrate deaths of Pakistani soldiers (Kashmiri militants excluded).
Wonder if Indian members are such a nuisance, why dont the admins ban the Indian IPs. May be that's got something to do with killing over half the traffic to this site and the corresponding revenue :)

I don't agree with this policy and won't follow it.

I guess Pakistani members have that liberty on this forum.. After all its a Pakistani forum ;) @Awesome

It's not hard to read - the policy was strictly on libel. He called IA soldiers, not terrorists.

Even I openly believe, targeting IA in Kashmir is totally fair game since Kashmir is not India and is a disputed territory.

But I say its better to have peace, but agar peace se baat na banay, use the danda or vice versa. Simple. I don't respect the actions of IA one bit in Kashmir where they have been found raping, killing fake encounters, hitting people on the streets and raiding homes and stealing personal property.

They are beyond reprimand.

However I won't allow them to be called anything but IA soldiers in the interest of civil forum debate. That doesn't mean I like them. i.e. IA the institution in Kashmir.

Jo achay log hain IA main who are not involved in these things can get my respect.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom