What's new

Road accident kills 24 Pakistan army personnel in Kohistan

It's not hard to read - the policy was strictly on libel. He called IA soldiers, not terrorists.

Even I openly believe, targeting IA in Kashmir is totally fair game since Kashmir is not India and is a disputed territory.

But I say its better to have peace, but agar peace se baat na banay, use the danda or vice versa. Simple. I don't respect the actions of IA one bit in Kashmir where they have been found raping, killing fake encounters, hitting people on the streets and raiding homes and stealing personal property.

They are beyond reprimand.

However I won't allow them to be called anything but IA soldiers in the interest of civil forum debate. That doesn't mean I like them. i.e. IA the institution in Kashmir.

Jo achay log hain IA main who are not involved in these things can get my respect.

I wonder what happened to the comment about Army executing the state policy and its not the army men but the govt that needs to be blamed for army's action if at all..

But anyway, shouldnt the forum policy then read more like

"Enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers except Indian army soldiers in Kashmir"

What steps are being taken to ensure that such a thing does not recur again? These accidents involving soldiers are getting quite common aren't they. Last time an accident ravaged an entire company and this time an accident wrought havoc upon a platoon.

What steps are being taken to ensure that such a thing does not recur again? These accidents involving soldiers are getting quite common aren't they. Last time an accident ravaged an entire company and this time an accident wrought havoc upon a platoon.

To be fair, what happened last time (i assume you mean the avalanche) was not due to a human error of mismanagement as much as this was. That was more of the weather thing

A picture of the Lt Col who got shaheed in this incident.

487613_589343697757457_1236042075_n.jpg

He was also a former SSG.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom