What's new

Road accident kills 24 Pakistan army personnel in Kohistan

521745-kohistanizharali-1363433638-256-640x480.jpg

Very sad to hear.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Most probably it was a civilian bus hired for transport...those drivers are pretty reckless ad drive as Formula one drivers...

It must be that pathetic civilian driver. These guys drive very recklessly on those dangerous roads.

No they don't. These drivers have a complete and extensive code of conduct on these roads. Still, it would help more to know where the bus was rented from.

Uf Allah Mian ya rabi very sad news.
May Allah bless their souls.

No they don't. These drivers have a complete and extensive code of conduct on these roads. Still, it would help more to know where the bus was rented from.

You ever sat in those e busses? Especially in northern areas?

It kind of depends on their mood as well, sometimes they drive like a fighter pilot, sometimes as a 80 year old!

I've seen pictures of Pakistani army soldiers being transported in the back of cheap pick ups etc. Even in Africa, the soldiers are transported in huge armor plated trucks or covered trucks. Sad incident. It seems that these soldiers were returning from a combat zone and were on their way home. May they rest in peace

These soldiers were on their way to home in a civilian bus which met this sad accident. Soldiers are moved in armor plated trucks wherever required, the cheap pickups are Landcruisers and Mitsubushis.

Proud of Indian members..Just the contrast between Indian comments on this thread and the Pakistani comments on the death of 5 Indian CRPF men is astounding and as an Indian very encouraging for me.. (considering both incidents happened in disputed areas)

Proud of Indian members..Just the contrast between Indian comments on this thread and the Pakistani comments on the death of 5 Indian CRPF men is astounding and as an Indian very encouraging for me.. (considering both incidents happened in disputed areas)

Since you have mentioned it. Pakistani soldiers were not deployed to fight the locals nor they have been blamed for mass unmarked graves. Nor they have laws AFSPA for their cover up. In fact most of the soldiers were locals of GB.

Respect is earned. You shouldn't beg for it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom