What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

He will be tougher on India than any of the white PMs, simply to avoid any perception of conflict of interest. He knows that if he takes India’s side on even a small matter it will undoubtedly lead to people calling him Indian agent etc etc.

It will be more then that

What will the first thing the Hindu types do??

They will bang their chests as if they won something?

So either through their own idiotic efforts, or our efforts or just that the white people will be aware or see the bravado their will be a resulting fall out

It is something Pakistani should utilise right away

Whatever pajeet

Move on. We have an old gandu to tackle here

I am pretty sure that you never bothered to read those scripture like great majority of your cult

But yeah whatever :lol:

Now peaceful will preach about a pagan religion to a pagan.

Good Good...........

1666621880317.png

In Islam only your daughter is your daughter and only your sister is your sister. We don't have this lame as eff tradition of tying a 2 paisa thread on someone's hand and make him your brother

You guys have some serious issues with the concept of marriage and we know why
Puck sake Is this the mindset every father in law and friend has In Pakistan. Seriously.

In Islam only your daughter is your daughter and only your sister is your sister. We don't have this lame as eff tradition of tying a 2 paisa thread on someone's hand and make him your brother

You guys have some serious issues with the concept of marriage and we know why

Yep we do we dont interbreed like super Quom.

If somehow Biden manages to bite the dust before 2026, you will have to tolerate Mrs. Harris too.

I am going to see how the midterms look. But from the mood on the street and high crime, I think we might have a Republican back in power soon.

Dumbo we are enjoying your low IQ moronic stuff spewed by you from your frontal orifice.

Whatever pajeet

Go rape someone and be a bhagwan or something

Don't have attention for you that you keep begging

Stop following rapist worshipping , may be that will help your daughter in law safe when son is not around .

Stop rapist worshiping so that you don't end up raping your own daughter just to end up as a bhagwan and have a temple with orgy pics in it dedicated for you

This will certainly put a damper on Modi ! Sunak will sit with P5, Modi will sit with little boys and girls !

Funny enough, despite so much criticism of him for being super rich, almost twice as rich as the King of England and having assets in Russian companies
His own wealth is probably about £100 million in a blind trust. Its his wife who is richer than the king of Britain. Her wealth and his is worth £730 million. The king is worth £370 million Rishi NEVER had assets in Russia, his wife owns shares in infosys which has branches in 50 countries including Russia. Infosys has NOW CLOSED its Russian branch.
FML, I thought living here would mean an Indian would not rule over me. His wife isn't even British. Does not embody the British principles at all.

Maybe you should move to the US or Canada though both these countries will have a Indian heritage leader in the not to distant future.

Whatever pajeet

Go rape someone and be a bhagwan or something

Don't have attention for you that you keep begging

Dont you have something new spew ????

Your low IQ pea sized brain cant comprehend any new argument???

Same stuff again and again, just like needle stuck on the same record on gramophone.

Dont you have something new spew ????

Your low IQ pea sized brain cant comprehend any new argument???

Same stuff again and again, just like needle stuck on the same record on gramophone.

Just stating facts pagan pajeet

Back
Top Bottom