What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

Congratulations to him for becoming the first British Asian prime minister, he will be protecting British interests first rather than Indian interests, he cant go against the British monarchy.

In recent years young men from the Daman Gujurati community have been involved in intimidating aggressive behaviour against the Muslim community of Leciester. A young 19 Pakistani was set upon by a dozen members of the Daman community and had his arm hand and fingers broken.
The same community have deliberatly been driving past mosques blasting Hindutva slogans and music. Muslim women have also been harassed.
It became a wider issue when indian fans chanted anti Pakistan slogans during the Asia cup.
It's a useless fight of people who had no proper job and has little contribution to tye country from two communities.

FfkIFlDWAAE2TE3

He is not Indian stop putting him on a platform pls

Well obviously you consider marrying someone not right since you worship rapists but I didn't say anything that your rapist bhagwan is making you see
Nah, I consider marrying a daughter in law is wrong and not correct in every sense. Show me what you are referring to in hindus if it's wrong I will say ,thuuu on it too.

Nah, I consider marrying a daughter in law is wrong and not correct in every sense. Show me what you are referring to in hindus if it's wrong I will say ,huuu on it too.

Again I understand that you consider marriage as something not right being rapist worshippers. So it is easily understandable for me

Funny you act all knowledgeable but don't know about this god of yours own who banged his own daughter. Looks like you never copy pasted this stuff in your life :lol:

Again I understand that you consider marriage as something not right being rapist worshippers. So it is easily understandable for me

Funny you act all knowledgeable but don't know about this god of yours own who banged his own daughter. Looks like you never copy pasted this stuff in your life :lol:

Its a corrupt translation of the scriptures by your Colonial Masters.

Get that out of your Head.

No such thing in our Scriptures.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom