What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

What. You are afraid of a new British Raj under the guise of the FTA. But you were happy pagans were taking over the UK and a steep decline had begun. Your arguments are all mixed up. Get your thinking straight. That is an Abrahamic tradition. Rishi Sunak is well schooled in it.

No we are not.

Rally speaking FTA is dead meat for India. there is Nothing for India to Cash on.

Who cares about Britain anyway.

The Kiing is a Monarch in name with absolutely NO POWERS in the running of a govt. He ABSOLUTLY has to do as the govt "advises".

He could not even attend cop 27 meeting even though he is DEEPLY involved in environmental issues because Truss "advised" him not to. He can do nothing on his own except what the govt "advises".

There is a difference between NEED and WILL to put it to the people

That's all well and fine but do remember who commands the respect of the people. Governments can be overthrown in a blink of an eye. T

The government is answerable to the people and the people hold the king to be their head of state, that's how it goes.....

Good for Britain. Who cares about Rishi.

Its all Britain to decide.

We are atmost concerned about the upcoming FTA with Britain.

And Liz Turss along with Suella Braverman had put FTA in coffin. Good job done by them.

We just want the FTA coffin to be buried deep.

We are worried Rishi can revive FTA again and we dont want that to happen.

its likely itll get revived, with some serious legwork, rishi has to put in alot of effort for a recovery, the tory party is hanging by a thread and it is him who will need to save their rep, anything to win political points, FTAs, growth etc

In grand scheme of things Britain is irrelevant but still, Allah Rahem Keray...

We will certainly talk after 10 years. I have patience to see things unfolding.

And not accepting him is the most important point.

You have been given a chance by luck it is upto you to cash it or expend it, its all upto you. Who are we the outsiders.

And this is what is called rigidity, and you know rigid things broke under pressure.

May your wishes comes true. May Long live the King and UK turns FULL MONARCHY.

All we Indians are concerned :

INDIA MUST NOT SIGN FTA WITH UK.

Bcs its dead meat, like India carrying dead body of Britain (British Raj).

No problem see you in 10 years inshallah.
Yes we hope the UK will continue to shine.
The FTA isn't much of an important thing to us either.

its likely itll get revived, with some serious legwork, rishi has to put in alot of effort for a recovery, the tory party is hanging by a thread and it is him who will need to save their rep, anything to win political points, FTAs, growth etc

Will that leg work be acceptable to India????

Torrys are log heads within themselves. Let Rishi first establish authority within the Party itself.

After that Let him bring Party on consensus on the "Leg Work" on FTA "Acceptable to India".

Mind you this FTA has already taken QURBANI of Suella Braverman.

So Torrys should be watchful.

The FTA isn't much of an important thing to us either.

I fully endorse this point of yours. Good.

Whats your opinion about Khutbas delivered in Mosques. Which forced Macron to put Mosques under surveillance.

BTW how many killed in Britain by Hindutwa Gangs.

And how many killed by Peacefuls under garb of religion in Britain???
Not as many as how western militeries invaded iraq and afghanistan killing millions.
How many Hindutva militants have killed minorities in india? Wasnt PM Modi responsible for the massacre of Gujurats muslims in 2002?

That's all well and fine but do remember who commands the respect of the people. Governments can be overthrown in a blink of an eye. T

The government is answerable to the people and the people hold the king to be their head of state, that's how it goes.....

That's stating the bleeding obvious.
They hold the PM RESPONSIBLE for the govt not the King.
Head of State is his title , he is not held responsible for the govt or even its tiniest policy.

If he runs the UK like how modi runs india we have nothing to worry about.

Not as many as how western militeries invaded iraq and afghanistan killing millions.
How many Hindutva militants have killed minorities in india? Wasnt PM Modi responsible for the massacre of Gujurats muslims in 2002?

Both of you decide what should happen. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's stating the bleeding obvious.
They hold the PM RESPONSIBLE for the govt not the King.
Head of State is his title , he is not held responsible for the govt or even its tiniest policy.

You did the same earlier with your post i.e. state the obvious.....
That's my entire point, that governments come and go and their shelf life is very limited, their power is from the people. The government isn't this all powerful entity that can tell the king to get lost, otherwise they will hear from the people!

I am going to see how the midterms look. But from the mood on the street and high crime, I think we might have a Republican back in power soon.

What is your prediction?

Before I thought Republicans were going to sweep both house and senate, after student loan some millennials might come out and try to stop the wave. It might be like 2018 but just the Republican version.

Back
Top Bottom