What's new

Rise of Talibans - MQM sets up committees to guard its areas

Makes sense...!:tup:
No it doesn't make sense...MQM is already purchasing weapons from Taliban, areas like Fata, Peshawar, weapons reaching Karachi, so why they kill Taliban? They will continue to speak against Taliban only in media, but if they do practically, this is Loss for MQM.

Last edited:
It has negative as well as positive impact but the risk of impact is much higher.. :coffee:

Last edited:
ANP were supporting talibans and were plain stupid too, they thought that talibans will be used against MQM and they wont harm their pashtun brethren, but alas, it turned out a lot different

this is the story thats what these people fail to comprehend the islamist extremists in all forms have one way or another bitten them in their ar$e ..

For eg BB use to call them meray bachay >> the same bachay killed her eventually

ANP bought their crap and gave them space in karachi the same have slaughtered their workers and leaders , kicked them out of their locations

Any future stupidity by any one will result in the same

MQM strongholds were already no go areas for pashtuns, for them every pashtun was taliban including ANP people.....in the new situation nothing has changed for MQM.....

I disagree to you mate ... In all MQM stronghold area Pashtun guards are still working ... Recently I hired to a Pashtun in my office who belongs to Dir ...............

The MQM was brought about by Gen Zia to counter PPP in urban Sindh , mainly Karachi, that's a very well known fact

Nawaz Sharif is the prodigy of Gen Zia , he is going to do the same now with MQM

This is my opinion , you can disagree wit it

PPP were never had roots in Karachi even in ZAB's time ... This is just a propaganda not the fact ..............

Last edited:
Yet MQM and their workers blamed ANP for supporting taliban and providing them hiding places.

This is fact ... ANP hided to TTP guys in their places in 2009 ... They seemed that they can counter to MQM with their help ... Lekin chor ko par gaye mor wali misal ho gai ... TTP guys bite back to them in first place and killed their 50 office bearers .......

is tarha tau beta tum pashtun apne he pair me kulhari maar rahe ho, intelligent pashtuns should wake up and take the lead, its pashtuns like you who are the enemies of pashtun society, pashtuns should wake up and throw out jirga, tribalism, pashtunwali and other outdated philosophies and try to work hard, they can become an important nation, they can take the lead in Pakistan

all intelligent pashtuns should kick pashtuns like you out of their society

pashtuns should not cry when they have people like you and talibans as their representatives

for your info TTP is recruiting some brainwashed educated mohajirs for their cause in Karachi but we mohajirs have rejected JI long time ago, its pashtun's time to reject TTP/PTI/JI and alquaeda and all other terrorist foreigners coming to their homes eating their bread and cutting their own heads like animals

pashtuns should accept MQM in KPK and pashtuns will reach new heights of progress and prosperity

This has to be one of the most racist posts I have seen on pdf, I could continue the racial tit for tat but I am above that....

This has to be one of the most racist posts I have seen on pdf, I could continue the racial tit for tat but I am above that....

this is a pashtun problem, when someone shows you the mirror he/she is termed racist, its a very bitter pill pashtuns need to swallow

if it was racist post a pashtun like @SHAMK9 had not thanked me

im actually advocating for the pashtun people here, but you are taking it as an anti pashtun opinion

Last edited:
for your info PPPP never ruled Karachi from the very beginning, it was jamaat islami who had won from Karachi and after MQM it was jamaat islami who suffered a big blow when MQM finished jamaat's monopoly from karachi, jamaat islami was the favourite of general zia, many jamaatis they were in his majlis e shura

PPP never got more than 3 seats from Karachi like PMLN which never got more than one seat.

and it was army which did operation against MQM in 92 so i don't know why you think zia , an army dictator had made MQM, a secular party as compared to wahabi ideology of zia?
freind!
where was altaf hussain trainned, & what for plz search his biongharphy?
& even genrl zia was, a islamist but he never was wahabi, at all cause he did prayed behind IMAM KHOMEINI once?
if you look around non of political parties are been independent political parties?
all of them got thier birth under uniforms?
so no point of argue ok?
this is the time to concerntrte on the danger to the country, yes the mothetland?
& we paKistanis hve big hopes from MQM, or even the last man standing?
plz back your army, they need you, not the dam traitors?

I agree with the move, but I don't like the idea of letting MQM or any party for that matter, to keep records of people. It can easily be used for extortions and kidnappings.

And Mehmoodabad is a clusterfuck of party affairs. It's a mixed community of active PPP, MQM and ANP workers. So many ways this can go wrong.

I agree with the move, but I don't like the idea of letting MQM or any party for that matter, to keep records of people. It can easily be used for extortions and kidnappings.

And Mehmoodabad is a clusterfuck of party affairs. It's a mixed community of active PPP, MQM and ANP workers. So many ways this can go wrong.

the thing with PTI or jamaati people is that they come forward with complains immediately but when it comes to providing solution, they are as stupid as one can get..

so kindly please highlight who you want to take the step of protecting karachi now as the police and rangers, the provincial and federal govt has failed?

it is also clearly mentioned that the community vigilant teams consist of non political residents of the local area and the communities are pooling in money to fund these activities?

if the extortion was the purpose, then it should have been done twenty years ago, don't you think?

why would MQM do something for extortion by enabling the communities to participate in this by forming their own vigilant teams?

it is PTI which has enabled talibans entering as tenants in DHA

MQM has to guard there part of community from whom they collect bhatta

Peoples Aman comitte will guard lyari to safe side there bhatta collection

and ANP as well

They did not thought of that when they were in power for 5 years

MQM+ANP+PPP killed more people in Karachi than TTP for bhatta wars .This guarding is a total drama

MQM+ANP+PPP killed more people in Karachi than TTP for bhatta wars .This guarding is a total drama

TTP daily collects 200 million daily bhatta from karachi, how else do you think they fund their activities in the north?

TTP daily collects 200 million daily bhatta from karachi, how else do you think they fund their activities in the north?

yes yes now according to Washington post ttp has taken over 35 percent of Karachi(they quoted persons like Bashir Balour types as a source)

i wonder why Rehman Malik came to karachi to negotiate peace between ANP+PPP+MQM every third week of ppp's 5 year tenure

After Rehman Mailks visit target killings would stop for some time and then start all over again

Everyone knows PPP+MQM+ANP+SUNNI TEHRIK+TTP+LASHRA etc etc are all involved in Target killings and bhatta khori

PPP and MQM has access to media so they white wash it that only banned outfits are doing terrorism in Karachi

whereas the truth is it has been going on from 85 onwards

Last edited:
yes yes now according to Washington post ttp has taken over 35 percent of Karachi(they quoted persons like Bashir Balour types as a source)

i wonder why Rehman Malik came to karachi to negotiate peace between ANP+PPP+MQM every third week of ppp's 5 year tenure

After Rehman Mailks visit target killings would stop for some time and then start all over again

Everyone knows PPP+MQM+ANP+SUNNI TEHRIK+TTP+LASHRA etc etc are all involved in Target killings and bhatta khori

PPP and MQM has access to media so they white wash it that only banned outfits are doing terrorism in Karachi

whereas the truth is it has been going on for 85 onwards

and PTI is involved in bhatta and killing in peshawar, rawalpindi, islamabad?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom