What's new

RIP to Kaveri

6 billion dollars? the whole population of india could have been fed good food atleast for two days in his money...all 1 billion indians.

He multiplied the original amount by 10.
Actually it sums near 0.6-0.7B USD

for those of us aren't familiar with the subcontinent number system and currency.

Rs 2,893 crore = 6.12 billion USD

Er........you might wanna check the numbers again i'm seeing $612 million

But its kinda strange that the engine project is almost 50% of entire LCA program cost $1.2billion.

US did not stopped either after so many projects were canceled. It is not like producing something in India under ToT and giving it a name. So you will not understand. lol
Ok....! Don't disturb me as i am busy partying.

Perhaps He misunderstood 1crore is equal to 100million and 1 Lakh equal to 1 Million:woot::lol::rofl:
He misunderstood and as usual thought he is the one correct, was trying to educate others!!! :rofl:

6 billion dollars? the whole population of india could have been fed good food atleast for two days in his money...all 1 billion indians.

Another one!!!! Chinese words are believed like 'universal truth'!!! Will never try to justify it by himself instead added another food calculation!!! :lol:

Yeah, this is a party time I know, 'India fail, it is party time', 'India successful, it is retreat and sad time'. Everything in your life is bound with India as you have nothing!!! :lol:

Fake laugh??
Ok agains, don't disturb me :oops:

So what will happen to LCA now ? Why cant they install 75KN Kaveri on it ?

i am sure now that the MMRCA deal is going to Typhoon. we will receive 100% TOT and can build better engines.

Fake laugh??
Ok agains, don't disturb me :oops:

Yes it is disturbing to you. lol Why it will be fake laugh? It is a case of life and death for you. You cannot do anything, so your sadness and enjoyment bound to India. :lol:

Live in enjoyment for a short while on this 'news' by Spark. There is long sadness period coming. lol

its mean ajj se koi kaveri engine ke beizatti na kery he is dead and we respect the dead yaar.mary hoy ke peechy bura bolna paap hai

its mean ajj se koi kaveri engine ke beizatti na kery he is dead and we respect the dead yaar.mary hoy ke peechy bura bolna paap hai
Kaveri is girlish name so use "she":D
BTW it is not confirmed it is dead. It is merely quote from a mag( even it is not still shown here) not official statement of DRDO.

1st of all, News is not yet confirmed. 2nd Tejas will continue to grow irrespective of such news. It can only effect 5th generation tech (Mk2) which is still far away.

Anyway, We are Buying Typhoon or Rafale soon along with Upgradation/Induction of approx. 500 MKI, MIG29, Mirage M2k in future.

Back
Top Bottom