What's new

RIP: Russia and India Had Big Plans to Build a Deadly Stealth Fighter. What Happened?

As always Pakistanis jumping the gun and declare dooms day for IAF and Indian Military. It helps to study Indian thinking. For all the partnerships we have with the US, we haven't bought a single critical item like fighter aircraft from the US yet. Even when we decide, we'll make sure we are covered.

Understand you had a rocky relationship with the US but the reality is you wanted to be used and displayed low leadership but India is very different. You can't equate your relationship with US to ours with them -it's night and day!

All Indian eggs going into American basket. There goes the theory that India has an independent foreign policy.

True, Rafael is from US, T-90s are from US, nuclear sub is from US, Investment in Iranian Chabahar port is for US.

It is better to have one good option than multiple bad options.

That's a nice way of saying beggars can't be choosers.

indians are seems confused about future of air force

Nope .
Now India is very clear .
On topic : Forget F 35 .IAF already made that clear .Only chance would be IN but not now

Nope .
On topic : Forget F 35 .IAF already made that clear .Only chance would be IN but not now

Nope .

This is why the indians are so annoying and why you cant take their holy cow shit seriously

They dont wait, such blabber senselessly about tejas tejas tejas, fgfa fgfa fgfa, 126 Raphaels

Nope .

Nope .
yeah very clear to trapped in middle of Russia France and USA .can not go back can not go ahead . think it when you keep nationalism aside for few minutes . if you can not see bad things about your country you are blind patriot .
russia say buy su-57 and got S-400
US say do not buy S-400 or else santions
US say will not sale you F-35 unless you buy f-16-f-18
France in other hand pumped money in bribes and there is no return from rafale .

i have so many marts to buy clothes but i never walked naked because i have many options :lol:
It's not just the options one has but what's also in your pocket. The bigger the pocket, more options. Reality of the world. Sometimes walking away when there is not enough money is better than....

This is why the indians are so annoying and why you cant take their holy cow shit seriously

They dont wait, such blabber senselessly about tejas tejas tejas, fgfa fgfa fgfa, 126 Raphaels
Better than the numerous threads on su series for PAF or s400s when no money was paid or the buyer has said they were even interested in selling one.

once you gripped in US hands its really hard to get away . these are things we warn and laugh on indians long times . as more as india buy US weapons they will tight grip on india .

Where did you get this conclusion ?
Fact is both F 35 and FGFA will get only after 1.5 decades even if we tries now .
Considering rapid development of our industry we can began the test flights if AMCA at 2028 .
Until then continous purchase of LCA,upgradation of Su and purchasing of Rafale is enough .

i have so many marts to buy clothes but i never walked naked because i have many options :lol:

Who is walking naked here? India produced 250+ su30 mkis, few dozen Jaguars in the last 17 years, upgraded its mirage and mig-29 fleets. IN acquired 45 Mig 29k for its carrier. And now, as SU 30 production ends, we have started inducting Tejas and Rafaels.
And no, Pakistan doesn't have the option of multiple marts, it has to wear what's being donated to it.

Fact is both F 35 and FGFA will get only after 1.5 decades even if we tries now .
Considering rapid development of our industry we can began the test flights if AMCA at 2028 .
Until then continous purchase of LCA,upgradation of Su and purchasing of Rafale is enough .
time will tell brother no need to argument we have already destroyed thousands of pages on MMRCA and nothing come out .lets wait both of us enjoy

Sorry to say this govt waisted precious /4 years. ..no fgfa,no s400.. .rafale 36 out 126 tendered....don't have much hope from this govt...I think we don't have enough money that's why buying free time....

And i think this govt did the best deals in defence .
S 400 in advanced stage .
And majority of Indians like if they spends here for AMCA.
We dont have that luxury to throw our money.
And Russian plan for stealth is dead .
Without Indian money it wont even see a day.

Who is walking naked here? India produced 250+ su30 mkis, few dozen Jaguars in the last 17 years, upgraded its mirage and mig-29 fleets. IN acquired 45 Mig 29k for its carrier. And now, as SU 30 production ends, we have started inducting Tejas and Rafaels.
And no, Pakistan doesn't have the option of multiple marts, it has to wear what's being donated to it.
truth hurts dear sorry i went bold but that is true . where are 120+80 MMRCA which were being destroying us since 2002 ?
where are 150 LCA +100 for navy which rule the sky since 1990 ?

all in all you guys can point score here only .

AMCA would not be a 5th gen stealth fighter. It would just be a twin engine MMRCA. India would still need F-35 or Su-57.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom