What's new

Riding on RMG, $37b export goal set for 2016-17

But, I find his posts are all venom and an effort to spit hate and insult on others. Why do you define his posts so sensible? I suspect, he is an alcoholic and needs a medical attention! He will be alright in a few weeks time.

I used to be friendly, open and interested at the start when I joined....till I interacted with the reality of Bangladeshi posters in this forum.

It is your venom for India that causes me to have venom right back....always dragging India as the reason for this and that in all kinds of conspiracies instead of discussing rationally and calmly how Bangladesh and India can develop and improve.

A deep rooted inferiority complex is there in most Bangladesh defence enthusiasts given the very nature of the situation and history that cannot be changed by any amount of keyboard warring.

I'll have to add you to that list too given you earlier said India (dada) is completely devoid of any generosity or good nature and that we are a hidden enemy to Myanmar.

Talking what you think about India with respect to another third party just because you cannot improve your own relations with them....thats a new low.

What an immature disgusting attitude.

So its too bad you defence types from Bangladesh are like this in general....and then you cry wolf when someone slaps you back, and the slap happens to stick. Well don't ask for it in the first place.

When your entire country is a floodplain pretty much, you have no variety (and little sanctuary/population spread+hedging when its all just mostly thatched mud huts like in 1970).. TN has floodplains, regular plains, hills and mountains in ample amounts...and India in general is much more varied and less vulnerable given its size and diversity....its why the term Indian subcontinent arises.

So yes lording over a 1000m highest point that barely anyone visits while calling 3 times higher mountains as molehills is quite funny....when 99.9% of Bangladeshis live in a floodplain to begin with and mostly cant even dream of travelling to their own puny "hill" resort. Otherwise prove me wrong and show publication of any numbers on how many people (even just locals) visit Bandarban district...

Or just another big talk, little on the ground phenomenon?

Like the concept of "Bangladesh" civilisation I suppose as opposed to Indian civilisation....since you bring civilisation into it.
You know you generally argue with those kind of Bangladeshis who have an inferiority complex and try to lie their way to have some (misplaced) pride.

Which is why your effort is wasted because these people are not misinformed...they prefer to lie.

Not much different from some Indians who have an inferiority complex w.r.t to the Chinese and try to show that India is economically better than China.

Ultimately both you and I know that unless Bangladesh does well economically, it will be a massive drag on India directly with migration among numerous other issues ranging from crime to attraction to perverse idiologies.

It is in our highest interest to have a stable and highly prosperous Bangladesh despite such Bangladeshi idiots who want to live in fools paradise.

Last edited:
I used to be friendly, open and interested at the start when I joined....till I interacted with the reality of Bangladeshi posters in this forum.

It is your venom for India that causes me to have venom right back....always dragging India as the reason for this and that in all kinds of conspiracies instead of discussing rationally and calmly how Bangladesh and India can develop and improve.

A deep rooted inferiority complex is there in most Bangladesh defence enthusiasts given the very nature of the situation and history that cannot be changed by any amount of keyboard warring.

I'll have to add you to that list too given you earlier said India (dada) is completely devoid of any generosity or good nature and that we are a hidden enemy to Myanmar.

Talking what you think about India with respect to another third party just because you cannot improve your own relations with them....thats a new low.

What an immature disgusting attitude.

So its too bad you defence types from Bangladesh are like this in general....and then you cry wolf when someone slaps you back, and the slap happens to stick. Well don't ask for it in the first place.

India is a very big country. A drop of venom here in this forum or in another does not really dent India. India is a big country doing at least a regional role. The Indian members should not get away with what we people say. So, cool down a little because no one can be after India's neck, let alone the forum members.

None of us here is a PM or FM of his country. So, whatever we say we cannot make or break a country's relationship with another country. Why to put yourself in such a stressful situation then? Whatever we say is limited only in this forum. It does not change the equation in the real regional politics, or does it? So, why to be so defensive in this forum? It will be bad for your or anybody's mind.

We must enjoy talks same as the British MPs do in the Parliament.

None of us here is a PM or FM of his country. So, whatever we say we cannot make or break a country's relationship with another country. Why to put yourself in such a stressful situation then? Whatever we say is limited only in this forum. It does not change the equation in the real regional politics, or does it? So, why to be so defensive in this forum? It will be bad for your or anybody's mind.

Well said.

You know you generally argue with those kind of Bangladeshis who have an inferiority complex and try to lie their way to have some (misplaced) pride.

Which is why your effort is wasted because these people are not misinformed...they prefer to lie.

Not much different from some Indians who have an inferiority complex w.r.t to the Chinese and try to show that India is economically better than China.

Ultimately both you and I know that unless Bangladesh does well economically, it will be a massive drag on India directly with migration among numerous other issues ranging from crime to attraction to perverse idiologies.

It is in our highest interest to have a stable and highly prosperous Bangladesh despite such Bangladeshi idiots who want to live in fools paradise.

I thought its the superiority complex at least against Indians. BDians considers themselves as par with actually Japanese.

India is a very big country. A drop of venom here in this forum or in another does not really dent India. India is a big country doing at least a regional role. The Indian members should not get away with what we people say. So, cool down a little because no one can be after India's neck, let alone the forum members.

I'm sorry, we are all representing our entire countries here? We are individuals. When you spew venom on a country, be prepared for it right back....whether you are big or small.

Of course I realise it will not stick to India (the country), but neither should it stick for Bangladesh right? Its all targetted at the individuals, not their actual countries as a whole (who the millions of people do not even have internet much less care about defence forums like this). It is equal eye for an eye...no need to get sentimental.

It has helped me segregate which Bangladesh members are worth interacting with depending on the subject and which are complete hopeless cases.

I'm fine with how my mind operates when people insult and I give it back....if others are not so secure about theirs I really don't care...they should not be so sensitive given its a defence forum or they should not personally initiate/engage in such a muckfest in the first place.

But the good thing is at certain moments there are good positive exchanges still and there are a number of members here that I have respect for (to certain degrees).

You are quite new still so you don't know the full picture of good, bad and the ugly of all our interactions....even between just the Bangladeshi members.

But at least you seem to not take it personally, thats good.

Agree in principle esp about the latter part.

But I mostly engage in correcting and responding to their misinformation/lies/venom etc for the non-Bangladesh audience that browse this forum. In several cases they actually step in and engage in a positive side conversation or have some questions about various matters.

Its kind of a weird phenomenon but sometimes its the mud slinging that makes for the more interesting conversations that attract people to sometimes contribute in a way you never thought about before. Just how forums work I suppose. I just roll with it.

I thought its the superiority complex at least against Indians. BDians considers themselves as par with actually Japanese.

That why you copied their flag...except decided to go for mard-e-momin green?

Not exactly as par with Japanese, but, may be at par with other people of the sub-continent. However, Indians prefer to think BD people below their esteem only because they have a big land, big military and big economy. They do not really understand that the part of which the present India is formed was a way 100 yrs. ahead of us in 1947. It had all the industries, roads, ports, big cities, bridges trams and buses, because it was the central part of the then India before 1947.

Add with it all the already built big businesses and big industries like Birala, Tata, Marwaris, Sindhis, Gujjis and thousand others. When India is improving on the facilities built by the British, we are still building the infrastructure in a land that used to be under water for half the year. However, without considering these things, the highly educated group of Indians keep on insulting BD for its all the shortcomings.

Anyway, this is Shonar Bangladesh!! We have to go a long way to answer Indian meanmindedness!!

Back
Top Bottom