What's new

Revolutionary Guard: We have missiles with technology that is not in America or Russia

Iran produces everything on its own.

Go ahead, tell what is it that Iran produces that the world needs?

All Iranian military projects are indigenous.

I very much doubt it. lol

Iran is under sanctions and dont rely on help from anyone.

Russia and China? :lol:

Iran since 1979 have been in direct conflict with the entire west for 8 years during Iraq war.

Turkey was in a WORLD WAR. Fighting MAJOR POWERS. But of course not comparable to the mighty Iraq LOL

Under sanctions for 39 years.

That's because Iran is a sponsor of terrorism. You should be punished more

In conflict with both U.S.A and ISIS, in Iraq, in Syria in Afghanistan.

ISIS never once attacked Iran...But always attack Turkey.....i wonder why? lol You even supporting the suicide bombing Kurds. Look at your women all dressed in a garbage black veil. Pathetic

With the Kurds in Iran itself. With Saudi Arabia.

Since when? lol

Turkey who is allied with USA, a Nato country

So what?

but still have struggled 30 years with mountain dwellers.

We struggle because they are protected by terroristic nations such as Iran, Iraq and Syria.

You are comparing Turkey with Iran? Get real

Yes, lets get real. Iran, a nation that offers nothing to the world except terrorism.

If Turkey was in Irans position there would be no Turkey.

Look at ISTANBUL and compare it with Tehran.

Go ahead, tell what is it that Iran produces that the world needs?
Iran produces what it needs for itself, why should we care what the world needs?
I very much doubt it. lol
I dont give a shit about what you believe or doubt
Russia and China? :lol:
Russia and China what? We dont receive any help from them.
Turkey was in a WORLD WAR. Fighting MAJOR POWERS. But of course not comparable to the mighty Iraq LOL
You mean WW1 100 years ago which ended the Ottoman empire and made a muslim power into an anti islamic western country?
That's because Iran is a sponsor of terrorism. You should be punished more
Only terrorists here are turks who commits genocide on Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks, Kurds, and arming ISIS Daesh FSA
ISIS never once attacked Iran...But always attack Turkey.....i wonder why? lol You even supporting the suicide bombing Kurds. Look at your women all dressed in a garbage black veil. Pathetic
Because Iran doesnt open its borders to anyone, you let isis terrorists pass your borders, you treat them in your hospitals arm them and fund them, of course they will come back to bite your ***.
Since when? lol
is this even a question?
only a muslim will understand
We struggle because they are protected by terroristic nations such as Iran, Iraq and Syria.
No you struggle because you used them to commit genocide on Christians and promised them land in return, then you ripped them of. Thats why you struggle dont blame on anyone else.
Yes, lets get real. Iran, a nation that offers nothing to the world except terrorism.
A nation that doesn't sell its deed and iman to americans and israelis
Look at ISTANBUL and compare it with Tehran.
you have brothels, bars, discos, we dont have that.

I see you deleted the part where you compare women covering themselves with veils to garbage. Only shows your true face.

I see you deleted the part where you compare women covering themselves with veils to garbage. Only shows your true face.

I did not delete anything. maybe a mod edited/deleted it? You have a lot more in common with ISIS than Turkey does. What's with the black veil nonsense? It's GARBAGE .

Alright enough trolling, back on topic.

I sure cannot wait to see this Iranian Technology that no one in the world has. :lol:

I did not delete anything. maybe a mod edited/deleted it? You have a lot more in common with ISIS than Turkey does. What's with the black veil nonsense? It's GARBAGE .

I sure cannot wait to see this Iranian Technology that no one in the world has. :lol:

Its a muslim thing, you wouldn't understand. And you're the one trolling. You can watch Iranian technology in Turkey already today https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vas...usursuz-otomobilimi-satiyorum-525932106/detay

Iran produces everything on its own. All Iranian military projects are indigenous. Iran is under sanctions and dont rely on help from anyone. All turkish military equipment are made with either imported western parts or parts made in turkey under license from western companies. This is nothing to brag about. turkey is 100% dependent on foreign investment and western technology. Iran is 100% independent. Iran since 1979 have been in direct conflict with the entire west for 8 years during Iraq war. Under sanctions for 39 years. In conflict with both U.S.A and ISIS, in Iraq, in Syria in Afghanistan. With the Kurds in Iran itself. With Saudi Arabia. With Israel in Lebanon. Turkey who is allied with USA, a Nato country, a country free to trade with the entire world. A country with 0 sanctions imposed on, but still have struggled 30 years with mountain dwellers. You are comparing Turkey with Iran? Get real

If Turkey was in Irans position there would be no Turkey.

wake up you are living still in 1990s
Turkey’s Defense Industries has risen to 70% from 18% in the last 15 years

Turkey develops over 600 military projects with own technology and only TAI T129 Attack Helicopter with Italy ,,,nothing more western technology

Turkish technology Weapons .... no any western technology helping

-- MPT-76 Rifle
-- JNG-90 Sniper Rifle
-- OMTAS latest technology anti Tank Missile
-- FNSS SAMUR Armored Amphibious Assault Bridge
-- Aselsan KAPLAN Explosive Ordnance Disposal Robot
-- ALTAY Tank with AKKOR active protection system and 1500hp dies engine
-- YAVUZ Truck mounted 155mm Howitzer
-- 40 km TRG-122 guided MLRS
-- 120 km TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- 280 km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 1000+ km BORA Ballistic Missiles

-- KORKUT 35mm SPAAG ( Airbust ammunition )
-- 220+ km ATMACA anti ship missile
-- 250+ km SOM air launched cruise missile
-- 110km KGK Smart Bomb
-- 28 km HGK Smart Bomb
-- 28 km TEBER Smart Bomb
-- LGK Laser guided Bomb
-- NEB Penetrator Bomb
-- AKBABA Anti radiotion Bomb
-- GOKTUG BVR and WVR Air to Air Missiles
-- CİRİT 70mm Laser Guided Missile
-- UMTAS Long Range Anti-Tank Missile

-- Aselsan A500 Aviator’s Night Vision Goggles for Pilots
-- Aselsan AVCI Helmet Integrated Cueing System
-- Aselsan SPEWS II Electronic Warfare Self Protection Suite
-- Aselsan Helicopter Electronic Warfare System (HEWS)
-- Aselsan CATS Electro Optical Reconnaissance and Surveillance System
-- Aselsan ARES-2SC/NS Radar Electronic Support Measure System
-- Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo Countermeasure System for Surface Ships
-- Aselsan HIZIR-LFAS Low Frequency Towed Active Sonar
-- Aselsan ZOKA Acoustic Torpedo Countermeasure Decoy
-- Aselsan ZARGANA Submarine Torpedo Counter Measure System
-- Aselsan TORK Hard-Kill Torpedo Countermeasure System
-- Aselsan AKKOR Active Protection System
-- Aselsan LEVENT Unmanned Surface Vehicle
-- MKE TAMKAR Mine clearing System

-- Aselsan KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System
-- Aselsan MEHPOD Jamming Pod
-- Tubitak EHPOD Electronic Warfare Pod
-- Aselsan ASELPOD Targeting Pod
-- Aselsan HAVASOJ Stand off Jammer

-- Aselsan KALKAN 3D Air Defence Radar
-- Aselsan ACAR Ground Surveillance Radar
-- Aselsan ALPER Naval LPI Radar
-- Aselsan SAR Synthetic Aperture Radar
-- Aselsan SERDAR Coastal Surveillance LPI Radar
-- Aselsan STR Weapon Locating Long Range Radar
-- Aselsan EIRS Early Warning Radar 600km
-- Aselsan CAFRAD Multi Functional Phased Array Radar 450km
-- Meteksan MILDAR Millimeter Wave Fire Control Radar

-- HISAR -A low altitude Air defense System
-- HISAR-O medium altitude Air defense System
-- HISAR C-RAM Missile
-- Aselsan high energy LASER
-- Aselsan TUFAN Electromagnetic hypersonic Railgun
-- TAI GOKTURK Military Satellites
-- TAI HURKUS light attack Aircraft
-- TAI ANKA Armed Drone ( UCAV )
-- TAI T-625 Utility Helicopter
-- Bayraktar TB-2 Armed Drone ( UCAV )
-- TEI PD-170 Turboprop Engine
-- TEI TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine
-- Kale 3500 Turbojet Engine

-- ADA class stealth Corvette
-- MILGEM-I class stealth Frigate
-- BAYRAKTAR class Landing Ship Tank ( LST )
-- Super Tanker
-- MOSHIP Submarine Rescue and Towing Ship

and of course a few military projects with Western Countries

-- TAI T129 Attack Helicopter with Italy
-- HISAR-U Long range Air Defense System with Italy and France
-- TAI TFX 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet with the UK

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...en-to-70-from-18-in-the-last-15-years.542809/

now what about Iran ?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

after the great leader ATATURK , traitor INONU make Turkey slave to the West after 1948 , even traitor INONU closed Aircraft factory in Turkey

and led by traitor INONU there was military coup in Turkey in 1960 and Turkey was ruled by the US puppet Generals and Politicans ( except ECEVIT and ERBAKAN ) until 2003

the US puppet Generals and Politicans never let allow to produce even Rifle in Turkey

Turkey lost over hundreds of billions of dollars in The US backed mititary coups in 1960 , 1971 , 1980 and last one 2016
Turkey lost over $1 trillion to fight against The US,Israel,France,Germany,Iran,Syria backed Pkk Terrorism since 1985

and Turkey is under attack by the US,Israel,Germany,Iran backed terrorist groups ( Pkk-Ypg-Daesh,Dhkpc and FETO ) since 2013

after 2003 ERDOGAN started to rule Turkey and Turkey’s Defense Industries has risen to 70% from 18% in the last 15 years .. will be over 90% in the next 10 years

even Turkey has no oil and gas reserves as like S Arabia and Iran
Turkey spend $50 billion to buy oil and gas ,, that means $500 billion in 10 years

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Meanwhile more than 1000-1500 Turkish citizens joined ISIS (I did not even include other ISIS-like groups in Syria) while number of Iranians barely reaches 20-30.
Don't embarass yourself with your ridiculous comparisons.

Meanwhile more than 1000-1500 Turkish citizens joined ISIS (I did not even include other ISIS-like groups in Syria) while number of Iranians barely reaches 20-30.
Don't embarass yourself with your ridiculous comparisons.
No my friend 100 MILLION TURKS joined ISIS. :lol:
Look at you Persians make up lies. You are the ridiculous one here.
Look at the BLACK VEILED women of Iran....LOOK AT ISIS - And then take a look at TURKEY.

ISIS = IRAN

No my friend 100 MILLION TURKS joined ISIS. :lol:
Look at you Persians make up lies. You are the ridiculous one here.
Look at the BLACK VEILED women of Iran....LOOK AT ISIS - And then take a look at TURKEY.

ISIS = IRAN
At the same time, roughly 2,100 Turks have traveled to Iraq and Syria to join ISIS. Since 2015, more than 400 people have been killed in terrorist attacks throughout the country.

http://time.com/4739488/isis-iraq-syria-tunisia-saudi-arabia-russia/

20171025_ISIS_FO.jpg

20171025_ISIS_FO.jpg

I don't think I need to waste one more minute on you. This was already too much of my life wasted.
unrest-spreads-in-iran-as-pro-government-demonstrators-take-to-the-streets-1050x600.jpg

Iran is the breeding ground for ISIS. Look at that image, this is an issue. We want freedom for women, not have them forced to dress in some black ninja outfit.
This is essentially what ISIS(Iran) wants.
Please don't waste your time with me, try save your country . Bye

23-hijab-women-iran.w710.h473.jpg

This is ISIS or Iran? I'm confused....

Back
Top Bottom