What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked to him in PM.Don't worry.

regards
Hi,
Will request you to delete the post in question too. It was clearly an attempt to derail a thread that so many members have put together.

I am answerable to upper management only,sorry

regards

I think that upper management needs to wake upto the fact that TTAS can behave in similar fashion to the ordinary membership; there is little that one may find exemplary in their conduct.... as was/is expected of them.
Are'nt they supposed to be at least a notch above the ordinary membership?
The consequent question then arises: how comfortable is the upper management with such conduct?

I think that upper management needs to wake upto the fact that TTAS can behave in similar fashion to the ordinary membership; there is little that one may find exemplary in their conduct.... as was/is expected of them.
Are'nt they supposed to be at least a notch above the ordinary membership?
The consequent question then arises: how comfortable is the upper management with such conduct?
Trust me,I am trying all my level best to evaluate TTAS.However,the problem is,that both Indian and Pakistani TTAS have their justifications,reasons and complains regarding each other's behavior.The problem is that our Pakistani and Indian friends are extremely emotional regarding topics related to dispute b/w us as a consequence of which,the sane most posters do act strangely ,many times.

regards

After I called @Daneshmand an "old pervert" for his continued mention of "women" throughout posts whose thread has nothing do with women or any gender-related issues in that case, he started following my posts and giving negative ratings. His sexual frustration is understandable due to being an unmarried middle-aged man but can he please spare threads of this forum from his frustration?

For instance, this post is only an indication of possibility that might happen in the future.

Only outcome of this is massive rise of far-right and another possible holocaust. When that comes these idiotic leftists are equally responsible for what happened.

Take a look this post for instance.

No body asked for your help. No body needs your help. You are just a disgruntled individual.

There are many and many Europeans ladies who will shelter these migrants and share their lives with them. Specially the feminists who are the greatest flag bearers of humanity in modern times. These brave ladies will get what they want, with you or without you beside them. You have become redundant to them. An appendage of sorts, totally discardable and disposable.

Ah, so typical.

Appeal to authority and appeal to emotionalism. So much so for your logic.

We are discussing policy here. We are discussing the social movement here. We are not discussing an individual, whether you, me or a racist bigot here or a black migrant who was just washed ashore on a raft on an Italian beach 3 hours ago, surrounded by Italian ladies rushing to help him.

We were discussing the big picture. I did not bring an individual into this. The mere act that you have started to use such childish logical fallacies, means only that you are not interested in a logical debate.

And if you are really a "government planner" then no wonder Europe is creating such a mess for itself. Because, its planners have become incompetent. They kill the only employer on African continent who used to provide good paying jobs to African migrants. They destroy the only country that used to provide a relatively good standard of living to African migrants on African continent. They support "moderate" rebels in Syria to bring down a secular government and replace it with "moderate" Wahabis. And then they call themselves government planners who know "everything".

You don't know crap. If you knew you would have elaborated on the ideological underpinnings of ISIS/Boko and where they come from. And you would have seen your own hands deep in creating these monsters and enabling their ideological foundations.

The thread has nothing to do with women. The posts he quoted has hto do with women yet see how many times he had to include "women" in his posts to make a point? Such an immature sexually frustrated man is not suited to be a Think Tank if this is a professional forum.

Behaviour of Indian Minister with a Muslim Actor.

On a fake titled video,
A TTA starts religious flame baiting,
His lackey responds with more religious mockery,
TTA gives his mocking post a prositive rating
and the two go into a religious delirious frenzy of mutual thanks and high fives on hateful hypocritical bigoted posts

is this really what this system of Think tanks and positive ratings about on this forum? The sheer hatred the TTA is displaying in every word is frankly making my skin crawl. Sorry for the harsh words but this is truly distasteful.

Also gross generalisations, name calling and generally going crazy with hatred and pulling your hair out in frustration and mumbling inanities earn you a TTA post here?

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not

@Slav Defence any comments on the gem of a post given a positive rating by gem of a person syedali???

Trust me,I am trying all my level best to evaluate TTAS.However,the problem is,that both Indian and Pakistani TTAS have their justifications,reasons and complains regarding each other's behavior.The problem is that our Pakistani and Indian friends are extremely emotional regarding topics related to dispute b/w us as a consequence of which,the sane most posters do act strangely ,many times.

regards
Slav, my honest and personal opinion? TTAs were selected not based on how much they knew but how well they could write, stay calm and justify their opinion / post....but that has to be done within the limits, and keep a check on language, choice of words.....one can use make use of bold and harsh words to put in his perspective but i humbly believe that that person should not be considered a TTA, as his choice of words would be inappropriate.....you can follow the same policy with same side, be it indians or Pakistanis.....simply take away the title----

Why should you ? If it was an Indian member trolling in 'made in Pakistan' thread,he would have been banned by now !!
there was no need of a '-ge' rating nor banning be it indian or pakistani, it was one single post, with an attempt to derail the thread or put in bit of humor, he did not continue with the troll posts....Read post # 593, what was posted by indian member too, getting too personal, no???

there was no need of a '-ge' rating nor banning be it indian or pakistani,

There isn't a need for deleting that post ? If that was done by an Indian,I am sure he would have received a ban or an infraction.

Don't think I am going to troll in some Pakistani section,just to prove my point -I think I am permanently banned from such sections now !

After I called @Daneshmand an "old pervert" for his continued mention of "women" throughout posts whose thread has nothing do with women or any gender-related issues in that case, he started following my posts and giving negative ratings. His sexual frustration is understandable due to being an unmarried middle-aged man but can he please spare threads of this forum from his frustration?

For instance, this post is only an indication of possibility that might happen in the future.

Take a look this post for instance.

The thread has nothing to do with women. The posts he quoted has hto do with women yet see how many times he had to include "women" in his posts to make a point? Such an immature sexually frustrated man is not suited to be a Think Tank if this is a professional forum.
@Daneshmand would you like to speak something in your defence?
@Serpentine could you please look into such case?

regards

reversed and I hope you will remember what I told you.
Dear yesterday you remove my one -ne ratting total was 3 after removal 2 -ve remain but i don't know over night my -ve ratting increased to 4 even i didn't receive any alerts for that even when i click on view there is message no ratting received, can you check it what happen..

Dear yesterday you remove my one -ne ratting total was 3 after removal 2 -ve remain but i don't know over night my -ve ratting increased to 4 even i didn't receive any alerts for that even when i click on view there is message no ratting received, can you check it what happen..
send me link of ratings relieved by asad or links of this thread.

regards

@Daneshmand would you like to speak something in your defence?
@Serpentine could you please look into such case?

regards

Okay mate, I'll look to into it. But, @Azizam doesn't have any right to call him 'old pervert' and honestly, I didn't find anything in that post that indicates anything 'pervert', maybe he should change his way of thinking. It's not his first time though.

About negative ratings, I'll talk to @Daneshmand and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom