What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kya chest thumping ho rahi hai yahan par...?

Who the hell cares in US if you are Indian or Pakistani???

Apne man main hi sab raja bane fir rahe ho ...

How come every indian here has seen a Pakistani calling himself an indian-

even under worse situations i would never call or present myself as indians- :sick:-

I know from experience when Indians ask me where I am from, I will say Pakistan and they quickly say oh well it's the same country.

I'm like.. THE Faak?

Never heard any Pakistani calling himself Indian. Biggest Indian wet dream of the century. :rofl:

okay we know the difference b/W India and Pakistan but since we are from same ethnic group foreign person don't feel to care and refers whole subcontinent as India so don't feel insulted. It is common trend of world. We calls Chinese,Japanese,Korean,thai (everyone having small eyes) a Chinese but they are different countries and we calls every white skinned person " English" but they can be american, Russian, french,German etc. this is all about ethnicity and by the way on topic i have seen a video in which a Pakistani reputed journalist is telling that Pakistanis are using India for avoiding any problem in NY.

LMAO.

Dude not even Bangladeshis want to be mistaken as Indians.

Please stop. This is too funny. :rofl:

i donot want to hurt you either...But believe me...Bangladeshi are very much nationalistic and of course they never say it...But i have my own personal experience where this has happened in particular in desi crowd get together and some one ask them then they pretend it from India...But again...i feel that they should not have done that...Majority of Pakistan people in USA donot do it...but exception exists and i have experienced it...

I am gonna be frank and say the truth, been in canada for 3 yrs and have not met a single Pakistani who has pretended to be an Indian.They love their nation and proud of it. They get together and talk about their problems and crisis but don't run away from it by calling themselves Indians. I don't understand where all this fake news comes from.

I have frequent discussions with Pakistanis. Most of them hate India to core but also acknowledge the fact the formed as a united muslim nation they have failed. They have martial law thrice and country is in a total crisis. While on the other hand India has had proved on all fronts that it will march ahead with secularism.

Another thing is that 99% Pakistanis turn their faces away and make excuses when asked about returning back to Pakistan in future. While Indians proudly say why not if we get a decent oppourtunity.

What many people don't realize is, majority of the people living in the West especially the US don't give two hoots about who is an Indian or a Pakistani. I bet you, most of the people living in the US cannot even point out where India or Pakistan are in the map let alone tell the difference between them. That is not to say that Americans are dumb, its just simply they don't care.

I am gonna be frank and say the truth, been in canada for 3 yrs and have not met a single Pakistani who has pretended to be an Indian.They love their nation and proud of it. They get together and talk about their problems and crisis but don't run away from it by calling themselves India. I don't understand where all this fake news comes from.

Mate it wasn't in Canada, it was in the US specifically New York. The guy that supposedly disproved the news, has been lying even on the magazine he's been writing for :woot:

Slate's author of "Monkeyfishing" now says none of his story was true. - Slate Magazine

How come every indian here has seen a Pakistani calling himself an indian-

even under worse situations i would never call or present myself as indians- :sick:-

Apparently Indians sitting in India have friends that are Pakistanis that supposedly call themselves Indians.

Uh yea.....

You gentlemen have some funny friends.

What many people don't realize is, majority of the people living in the West especially the US don't give two hoots about who is an Indian or a Pakistani. I bet you, most of the people living in the US cannot even point out where India or Pakistan are in the map let alone tell the difference between them. That is not to say that Americans are dumb, its just simply they don't care.

Agree with you...Right now..they are simply entertaining India and we have no issues with it because they have some issues with Pakistan... Otherwise..the day again old Zial Ul Haq days will return where Pak US are having friendly relation...India will be the as usual outsider from US perspective...USA has a habit of entertaining those who just want to work under them and this is a fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom