What's new

Retracing my Indian ancestral roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say this if it satisfies you but this is what the science says not the religion, In Christianity, Islam and Judaism goes against this theory, this is what i read somewhere not sure whether it is true or not.

Science goes against the religion. Mankind didn’t evolve from monkeys as you say. All mankind is from Adam the first human to walk on the planet. This another story i read somewhere, There was a deluge aka Noah’ deluge which many people were killed. Noah built an ark and only those people on that ark were saved and after that all the humanity is from Noah’s 3 sons. The white race is is from Jaspeth, semitic race is from Shem and dark skin race is from Ham (the cursed son of Noah). Not sure how true this is but i believe in it more than science theory.

Ok, then..

The white race was original black...

First Netherlands in Europe much like the first humans in Europe were black.. Humans just adapted quicker.

meet-the-first-european.jpeg

But sense you're religious, it wouldn't matter. I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arab countries as well as Greater Persia. I am a Zaydite Sayyid from both sides of the family i.e. initially from Banu Hashim from Makkah. So essentially an Arab. But, as you said, diluted. Those people moved all over, that is even though from mum's side I have a decidedly Arab ancestor (her great-great-grandpa) buried in Egypt, from dad's side they stayed longer and almost all over Iran and Northern Afghanistan before landing jobs and lands with the Mughals on their last legs in the princely state of Awadh. But yeah they married all over and produced this specimen of a Arab Persian-Indian (imagine Khomenei, he wall all three like us), And since the family name descends with the father, I'm pretty sure my children will be more indigenous than me because caste isn't so much an issue for family-growth among Muslims.

I see but there are so many South Asians who claim Arab or Persian ancestry. I'd say Arab more so. I'm not saying they don't actually have Arab ancestry but without a genetic test, you can't really prove these claims. Also, most people claiming such wouldn't look Arab in terms of phenotype since like I noted, it would be too diluted.

Also, I've noticed most people claim Arab ancestry from the near east in places like Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon instead of places likes Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Yemen. Countries of the near east tend to have fairer phenotypes than other Arab countries due to geography and climate.

You can say this if it satisfies you but this is what the science says not the religion, In Christianity, Islam and Judaism goes against this theory, this is what i read somewhere not sure whether it is true or not.

Science goes against the religion. Mankind didn’t evolve from monkeys as you say. All mankind is from Adam the first human to walk on the planet. This another story i read somewhere, There was a deluge aka Noah’ deluge which many people were killed. Noah built an ark and only those people on that ark were saved and after that all the humanity is from Noah’s 3 sons. The white race is is from Jaspeth, semitic race is from Shem and dark skin race is from Ham (the cursed son of Noah). Not sure how true this is but i believe in it more than science theory.

what i get from the story is, noah had three sons, one made the mongoloid race, one made the african race and one made the caucasian race

I see but there are so many South Asians who claim Arab or Persian ancestry. I'd say Arab more so. I'm not saying they don't actually have Arab ancestry but without a genetic test, you can't really prove these claims. Also, most people claiming such wouldn't look Arab in terms of phenotype since like I noted, it would be too diluted.

Also, I've noticed most people claim Arab ancestry from the near east in places like Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon instead of places likes Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Yemen. Countries of the near east tend to have fairer phenotypes than other Arab countries due to geography and climate.

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_J_Y-DNA.svg.png

Haplogroup J

Very very very very rare in South Asia.

If there were, it would be in the coastal areas like Gujarat were trade had been going on for 1000s of years.

Yes, but science is based on fact and reason while religion is based on faith. Just how I see it.

What is wrong if one claims to be an Arab.

Why is there such a clamour to have that man's DNA tested?

Let people be happy is what I say.

Let him even say that he is the Lord of Tartary.

Dreams I am told prevents stress and heart attack.

Live and let live!

what i get from the story is, noah had three sons, one made the mongoloid race, one made the african race and one made the caucasian race

Doesn't make sense the way Strantrun described it. White refers to Europeans and not Caucasians. Semitic refers to Arabs generally who are mostly Caucasian with admixture from neighboring areas. Even African countries differ from one another greatly from country to country.

Also, based on how Strantrun describes it, he is implying darker skinned people are suppose to be inferior (as Ham is dark skinned and the cursed son of Noah). He is tying racism (or the trend of saying light skin is better than darker) to religion in a sense.

Anyways whats the point? In real life this has
zero value whatsoever. No one wouldn't even
have the time to notice any difference.

Searching for personal records is another thing,
amidst its relative to one another.

No Sir our religion is based on reason and logic as well.

You can believe what you will (as many religious people do) but to me religion and science do not mix very well. Anyways, I rather not stray this discussion off topic and focus on ancestry instead of religion.

I see but there are so many South Asians who claim Arab or Persian ancestry. I'd say Arab more so. I'm not saying they don't actually have Arab ancestry but without a genetic test, you can't really prove these claims. Also, most people claiming such wouldn't look Arab in terms of phenotype since like I noted, it would be too diluted. ...
There's something called a shajarah or a recorded family tree, as BH mentioned. You can bet on the health of your ancestors' recording ability.

In the absence of a system where everybody is tagged by their genetic test results, trust on what they say they are, and general phenotype is a good guess. I have a fairly well-trained eye for spotting other ashraaf. I met only one here. Somebody from the Maghreb region, he had a classical sayyid face, and when I got to know his name, he was sure enough one.

the darwins theory is still a theory or hypothesis, you do know the meaning of theory dont you??

So? I was not talking about evolution directly. Also, theories are just theories but there is still scientific evidence linking humans to the theory of evolution. Religion, on the other hand, tends to never use scientific evidence to support it's claims and tends to still argue that they are fact.

Doesn't make sense the way Strantrun described it. White refers to Europeans and not Caucasians. Semitic refers to Arabs generally who are mostly Caucasian with admixture from neighboring areas. Even African countries differ from one another greatly from country to country.

Also, based on how Strantrun describes it, he is implying darker skinned people are suppose to be inferior (as Ham is dark skinned and the cursed son of Noah). He is tying racism (or the trend of saying light skin is better than darker) to religion in a sense.
Strantrun and Truth Teller are two of our racist brothers on the board. Don't mind them.

To the bolded part: we do not have that version. The three brothers, Sam, Ham and Yafeth, were equally blessed. The fourth, Canaan, who remained obstinately Kaafir, drowned and none of us carries his genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom