What's new

Retracing my Indian ancestral roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy spreads hatred but fails to answer me why some punjabis celebrate holi, basant in lahore and they have samjhota express running between attari to indian cities??

atif aslam sang dil hai hindustani in india, name me one karachi singer who went there to sang dil dil hindustan

the famous asma jhangir wears safron dress to meet bal thakerey

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Thakray.jpg

This thread has been hijacked - where ever you come from - if you live in Pakistan and love her - you are a Pakistani end of story, and the people who think they are better than others should be ashamed of themselves.

i'm jealous PN
Someday I will return :)

Is this you?
30m4dpu.jpg

this guy spreads hatred but fails to answer me why some punjabis celebrate holi, basant in lahore and they have samjhota express running between attari to indian cities??

atif aslam sang dil hai hindustani in india, name me one karachi singer who went there to sang dil dil hindustan

the famous asma jhangir wears safron dress to meet bal thakerey

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Thakray.jpg

Wow tht turd smoke sheesha... Good atleast he has 1 good quality..

Jinnah's great grandfather was a Punjabi Rajput from Sahiwal who migrated from Sahiwal (Pak Punjab) to Kathiawar, Gujarat where he married into a khoja Shia family

These bhartis feel more proud of Jinnah’s ancestors being bharti (which they were not) than Gandhi’s ancestors.

Jinnah never called himself a Gujrati; he called himself a Punjabi Rajput

Source: Jinnah and his times: a biography Aziz Beg

Jinnah was the first child born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1902), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who hailed from the state of Gondal situated in the Kathiawar region province of Gujrat (present day India). He had moved to Karachi from Kathiawar, because of his business partnership with Grams Trading Company whose regional office was set up in Karachi, then a part of the Bombay presidency. He moved to Karachi some times before Jinnah's birth.His grandfather, Poonja Gokuldas Meghji, was a Hindu Bhatia Rajput from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar. Jinnah's ancestors were Hindu Rajputs; his grandfather had converted to Islam. Jinnah's family belonged to the Ismaili Khoja branch of Shi'a Islam, though Jinnah later converted to Twelver Khoja Shi'a Islam.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah: Biography from Answers.com

bwahahahahahahhahaha NO i wont because i have no roots not even distant ones in bharat and this thread is more aimed at finding roots in bharat one way or the other.

for finding my kalewaal i have to travel to Afghanistan to Persia to land of the Prophet :) long journey

I named the thread the way it is, because I was only talking about my personal case/situation in the first post of this thread. I wasn't talking about all Pakistanis, or some Pakistanis: only myself. Everyone else's situation is different. Many people in Pakistan have no roots with India, & have roots with Persia, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia & other places, & this thread is open to everyone. I'm not asking Pakistanis to say their roots are in India, when the truth is many Pakistanis have no connection to India.

The beautiful thing about Pakistan in my opinion is you get people who could pass for white people and then you get people with the darkest faces, the literal descent of Africans, even people with oriental features and everything in between.

I wish baluchistan was combined and not divided............ And would be a part of Pakistan.

Our people hate Iran... n even afghanistan... n in Pakistan our province is poor!!

Wish Govt helps our people n we help ourselves!

I am quite a fan of Baloch history, Mir Chakar Khan is one of my favorite ancient Baloch. And the fact Baloch people have most of the time remained independent and not being occupied makes me even more like them. Greater balochistan would've been impossible to control.

Btw did you know Zahedan the biggest city of Iranian Balochistan was gifted to Iran by Ayub Khan

I wish baluchistan was combined and not divided............ And would be a part of Pakistan.

Our people hate Iran... n even afghanistan... n in Pakistan our province is poor!!

Wish Govt helps our people n we help ourselves!

I feel for you brother, the Pakistani governments from the country's inception have treated the Baloch people extremely badly, but I don't know if this is any kind of consolation to you: but we've all been screwed over by the Pakistani Establishment over the years, so I can understand how the Baloch people feel, & never feel like the Baloch people are alone in this, because we all are. But we still love Pakistan with all our hearts, we love our Pakistani brothers with all our heart; no matter what religion, ethnic group, race, color they belong to; & we pledge to strive for each other, & make Pakistan a better place for everyone :pakistan:.

I am quite a fan of Baloch history, Mir Chakar Khan is one of my favorite ancient Baloch. And the fact Baloch people have most of the time remained independent and not being occupied makes me even more like them. Greater balochistan would've been impossible to control.

Btw did you know Zahedan the biggest city of Iranian Balochistan was gifted to Iran by Ayub Khan

Ayub khan was a f.... traitor... gifting land WTF.. WHICH .... RETARD DOES THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH BALUCH PEOPLE TO BE UNITED ONE DAY ....... AND BE A PART OF GREATER PAKISTAN.... KASHMIR,BALUCHISTAN AND EVEN BANGLADESH if possible...

I feel for you brother, the Pakistani governments from the country's inception have treated the Baloch people extremely badly, but I don't know if this is any kind of consolation to you: but we've all been screwed over by the Pakistani Establishment over the years, so I can understand how the Baloch people feel, & never feel like the Baloch people are alone in this, because we all are. But we still love Pakistan with all our hearts, we love our Pakistani brothers with all our heart; no matter what religion, ethnic group, race, color they belong to; & we pledge to strive for each other, & make Pakistan a better place for everyone :pakistan:.

Exactly right, I feel as if Pakistan is like my mother, sure your mother may have sometimes hurt you, but you love your mother with such a passion that, few things can compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom