What's new

Retd. IA officer writes to Kiyani, expresses concern over PA's inaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the red corridor trained people who would then attack USA, Obama would be as worried.

Yup, if somehow Israel would attack USA, Obama would be as worried. Both these are equally far fetched. Talk about some thing possible. Not possible in the way 'Indians, all of them, can turn against USA and attack it.'(Yeah possible really probability order = 10 power -10 power 10)

Yup, if somehow Israel would attack USA, Obama would be as worried. Both these are equally far fetched. Talk about some thing possible. Not possible in the way 'Indians, all of them, can turn against USA and attack it.'(Yeah possible really probability order = 10 power -10 power 10)

Please don't twist a quote out of context. The RED Corridor is as real as BM in Swat. One gets publicity the other is swept under the carpet.

Regards

If Taliban could be supressed with arms US won't be trying to talk 2 TALIBAN in AFGHANISTAN....so please i think SWAT peace deal is not such a bad thing and THE FLOGGING VIDEO FOR A BILLIONTH TIME IN NOT MADE IN SWAT!!!!!!!!! it is a fake so tell your army genral to please mind his own business he is retired tell him to live the rest of his life in peace....

Mr AN, you are constantly shifting your goalpost.

First, you thought that IA should be criticized for their supposed failure in Naxal hit areas of India, exactly as PA is being criticized for their failure in SWAT. What you didn't realise was that IA was never involved in dealing with the Naxals, in the first place. Therefore criticizing IA for their imaginary failure in something that they were never involved, doesn't even arise. If criticism is to be made, regarding Red Corridor, then it is to be directed at the State govts. and local political outfits who do not hesitate to take the Naxal's help for their own political interest.

When you were explained why IA never got involved, you changed your stance assuming that the Indian constitution and legal system somehow apply to Pakistan also. If Pakistan is involving their army to solve a state level(?) problem, then India should do too.

When the absurdity was pointed out to you, together with the fact that Naxal problem doesn't come close to being same as SWAT, you started equating the two conflicts on the basis of the size of the effected area. It, somehow escaped your understanding that the issues involved are so different from each other, that size just doesn't matter. While SWAT, is a result of a religious ideology that is no longer a local headache, but a global ulcer, the Naxal problem is a political movement that revolves around the issue of development or lack of it, and it continues to be a local one.

Naxal problem is not swept under the carpet. It is a burning issue in regional politics of Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh. But yes, it stays largely out of focus from international media, for obvious reasons.

Your lack of understanding of the intricacies of local politics is appalling.

However, I agree that the letter was tongue in cheek. A subtle way to give the middle finger to the PA.

In India Law and Order is a state subject. As "third eye" mentioned unless the state want Centre to intervene IA would not. But if the centre feels situation is getting worse, it will send in the cavalry.

They control 45% of your country, they are 50km away from your capital. They have estabilshed a their own regime. You are disintegrating, its for your own good that PA takes action.

What is 45% of the country? Do you have any idea about what you are stating here? Care to dig into the specifics and find out what % of the total population and area FATA covers (and these chaps are not even in control of the entire FATA)?

There is a problem, however lets not make it overblown.

someone should tell this officer that this video was found to be fake

However, I agree that the letter was tongue in cheek. A subtle way to give the middle finger to the PA.

Yes it indeed was and us Pakistanis can only thank the dickhead Pakistani editor of the News for allowing something like this to be printed.

Can't imagine any Indian editor ever allowing a Pakistani Army officer to get his letter about the on goings in Kashmir published.

Pakistani media...the new benchmark of Pakistan bashing..jokers. :tsk:

Mr AN, you are constantly shifting your goalpost.

First, you thought that IA should be criticized for their supposed failure in Naxal hit areas of India, exactly as PA is being criticized for their failure in SWAT. What you didn't realise was that IA was never involved in dealing with the Naxals, in the first place. Therefore criticizing IA for their imaginary failure in something that they were never involved, doesn't even arise. If criticism is to be made, regarding Red Corridor, then it is to be directed at the State govts. and local political outfits who do not hesitate to take the Naxal's help for their own political interest.

When you were explained why IA never got involved, you changed your stance assuming that the Indian constitution and legal system somehow apply to Pakistan also. If Pakistan is involving their army to solve a state level(?) problem, then India should do too.

When the absurdity was pointed out to you, together with the fact that Naxal problem doesn't come close to being same as SWAT, you started equating the two conflicts on the basis of the size of the effected area. It, somehow escaped your understanding that the issues involved are so different from each other, that size just doesn't matter. While SWAT, is a result of a religious ideology that is no longer a local headache, but a global ulcer, the Naxal problem is a political movement that revolves around the issue of development or lack of it, and it continues to be a local one.

Naxal problem is not swept under the carpet. It is a burning issue in regional politics of Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh. But yes, it stays largely out of focus from international media, for obvious reasons.

Your lack of understanding of the intricacies of local politics is appalling.

My comparison is very apt.

The PA was also never fully involved in SWAT. It was the FC which is the equivalent of your CRPF and BSF both of which are actively involved in the fight against the Naxals and they too like the FC are getting their ***** kicked.

Regards

If Taliban could be supressed with arms US won't be trying to talk 2 TALIBAN in AFGHANISTAN....so please i think SWAT peace deal is not such a bad thing and THE FLOGGING VIDEO FOR A BILLIONTH TIME IN NOT MADE IN SWAT!!!!!!!!! it is a fake so tell your army genral to please mind his own business he is retired tell him to live the rest of his life in peace....

Who said the video is fake ? The same people who carried out that act ? Your CJ was told that the Police cannot venture in there so impartial inquiry cant be done. Case closed.

Please don't be in denial. The PA dare not venture there yet. But as S2 said the Taliban will slowly reach the barracks and then we will know whether the Army has a stomach for fight or simply melt away.

I could be wrong but lets wait and watch.

Regards

Latest from Mexico. Over 8,150 KILLED in the drug war December 2006 - December 2008. Over 6000 more murdered last year! 10,000 soldiers have been sent from the Mexican army into the border areas. Over 300 women have been rape/torture/murdered, some burnt alive. Policemen's heads have shown up stacked in the road.

So shall i say that you are in Denial. Would that be fair in this discussion.

Latest from Mexico. Over 8,150 KILLED in the drug war December 2006 - December 2008. Over 6000 more murdered last year! 10,000 soldiers have been sent from the Mexican army into the border areas. Over 300 women have been rape/torture/murdered, some burnt alive. Policemen's heads have shown up stacked in the road.

So shall i say that you are in Denial. Would that be fair in this discussion.

So Please tell the Indian Col. to write a letter to the Mexican Army Chief and advise him since he likes to write letters.

Regards

The PA was also never fully involved in SWAT. It was the FC which is the equivalent of your CRPF and BSF both of which are actively involved in the fight against the Naxals and they too like the FC are getting their ***** kicked.

Regards

CRPF jawans are doing there duty.They are fighting & killing leftist naxal extortionists.sometime do get martyred while fighting.

They are not laying down there arms... surrendering or negotiationg with the naxal thugs of the jungle like pakistan is doing with Taliban..

Yes it indeed was and us Pakistanis can only thank the dickhead Pakistani editor of the News for allowing something like this to be printed.

Can't imagine any Indian editor ever allowing a Pakistani Army officer to get his letter about the on goings in Kashmir published.

Pakistani media...the new benchmark of Pakistan bashing..jokers. :tsk:

Rightly said, but to add a bit further as we all know who owns The News...its the same jang group.

There were always been a person by the name of Mir i(traitor) nvolved wether it was fall of Spain (Mir Sadiq) or fall of tipu sultan (Mir Jaffer). You can add few more Mir's in this list i.e., Mir Shakeel ur rehman, Mir Khalil ur rehman , Mir Ibrahim ur rehman and the list goes on, we all know that they own GEo tv, jang news, The News. Enuf said I guess.:pakistan:

You can say that 10,000 times more and it still won't be. Only 9,999 times more to go. :enjoy:

Regards
Good to know that you have moved from your initial position that IA should be held responsible for not being able to control the naxal situation.:yahoo:

But pity, you have now added a new argument here. Since, BSF + CRPF = FC, and since both are getting their arse kicked, therefore SWAT = Naxal. Don't you get tired of carrying those goal posts. In any case, BSF + CRPF haven't signed any peace deal with Naxals.;)

The brush you are using is so broad that with just one stroke you will paint the entire world in one colour. From Colombian drug cartel, & Shinning Path, to Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and Naxals - everything will be on the same page.:crazy:

For Mr. TP

DNA: India: 12 CRPF personnel killed in naxal attack

RAIPUR: In a major attack, suspected naxalites on Monday ambushed a CRPF contingent killing at least 12 jawans in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
I live in West Bengal, another state hit partially by these Naxals. So you don't have to quote any web news to tell me what I already know. Every morning I get to read about this menace both in english daily as well as in bengali.

For the record, I have never denied, that Naxals are a headache. Since you have already shown signs that you are not willing to learn the difference between the two, I will leave you to your devises. Cheerio.:cheers:

So Please tell the Indian Col. to write a letter to the Mexican Army Chief and advise him since he likes to write letters.

Regards

That's all you could come up with against shravan's arguments. :disagree:Pathetic. But since you are the one so peeved, why don't you do the honors. :agree:Here's his e-mail address: hbpuri@hotmail.com

Do post here, whatever you write to the Col.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom