What's new

Retd. IA officer writes to Kiyani, expresses concern over PA's inaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Mr. TP

DNA: India: 12 CRPF personnel killed in naxal attack

RAIPUR: In a major attack, suspected naxalites on Monday ambushed a CRPF contingent killing at least 12 jawans in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.

11 Naxals killed in gunbattle with BSF in Bihar

The point is Indian estabilishment has made its dislike towards Naxalism pretty clear. You cant compare Naxal problem in India to Taliban in Pakistan. The single biggest difference is that, Naxal hit areas came out to vote despite 15 attacks and recorded an all time high of 65% voter turn out.

In Swat there is nothing like "voice of the people" its Taliban which runs the show, the way they like be it through fundamentalism.

Please read up about the Red Corridor Its 10 times bigger than Swat.

Regards

the naxals are indeed a menace..but that is a police problem...i agree it has escalated to quite a degree...but the paras and the state police have been assigned the job.
the NAxals are not a separatist group...they want the land to be given to the farmers and those who work on it...and are against the buisness houses and the govt making money out of the resource rich Chotta Nagpur plateau...nevertheless they indeed are a terror outfit....at best they can be compared to Castro and Che's marxist rebel factions of the Latin america...

Congrats to all the Pakistani members Posting on this thread. You all have demonstrated exceptional skills id derailing the thread. If you want to have discussions about naxal activities in India start a new thrread.

So do you agree that if Naxals are a problem in India then Pakistan will Happily surrender to Talibans and make a final turn towards distruction?

That if India has failed to curb Maoists then Pakistan has no issues admitting that it PA is incompetent to handle Talibans?

How does pointing towards problems in India answer questions raised about PA and GoP? If that is the only defence you can offer - That similar problem exist elsewhere in the worl, then may God save you.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Its very very strong.

Congrats to all the Pakistani members Posting on this thread. You all have demonstrated exceptional skills id derailing the thread. If you want to have discussions about naxal activities in India start a new thrread.

So do you agree that if Naxals are a problem in India then Pakistan will Happily surrender to Talibans and make a final turn towards distruction?

That if India has failed to curb Maoists then Pakistan has no issues admitting that it PA is incompetent to handle Talibans?

How does pointing towards problems in India answer questions raised about PA and GoP? If that is the only defence you can offer - That similar problem exist elsewhere in the worl, then may God save you.

Actually, Always Neutral is not a Pakistani.He's British Citizen.

Hi,

I don't understand why my pakistani colleagues are upset at the letter---I for one wants to know what kind of actions pak millitary is taking now. Things are just spiralling out of control---one after the other.

Reactions: JK!

While I agree on the message there, what Saad has said up there is true.

Whether India is going to hell or not does not impact the fact that we have a very REAL problem in Swat, and how India's Communist militancy problem impacts Pakistan's terrorist problem is beyond me too.

Moreover this is a repost and already has a thread dedicated to it. Lets stop creating a gazillion threads on the same topic over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom