What's new

Restrictions lifted in all 22 districts in Jammu and Kashmir

Good for Pakistan it that's true.but what we see it differently.the whole speech of Imran yesterday was based on restrictions on the people and this move takes out the whole steam out of it.

It's true, Pakistan is defending effectively the well being and rights of the Kashmiris by putting this constant pressure on India where other nations are now also making statements

India now has been forced to ease up and the Kashmiris know it

This is the same lie as Indian media has been doing so that there is nothing happening in IoK while every foreign media outlet exposed them worldwide.

So if they have lifted the curfew then I guess international media would without doubt want to go there and when they request to go there! Nothing has changed.

So if they have lifted the curfew then I guess international media would without doubt want to go there and when they request to go there! Nothing has changed.
Yes Intl.media should be allowed

Umm, everyone knew that the restriction were being eased, since last month, so eventually it was going to happen. Were you just waiting with ctrl + v for this moment to show your mettle? Tell me something that wasnt going to happen but did due to IK.
The entire IAF being turned into “Garbage in, garbage out” as per Modi (No Rafaels, no saviors), when IK didn’t think to retaliate, but retaliated....

yes what else can be expected from oppressor. they always wish and hope that the oppressed ones should accept every act of oppression as their fate. the oppressor loses humanity in such cases. matter of shame really but after all indians are shameless.
If you ask certain people then India is the oppressor, but when you ask certain other people then they will say Pakistan is the oppressor.
So ....!!!

It's true, Pakistan is defending effectively the well being and rights of the Kashmiris by putting this constant pressure on India where other nations are now also making statements

India now has been forced to ease up and the Kashmiris know it
You don't get the point.your pm yesterday speech was once the restrictions are lifted the world will see the uproar so India lifted the restrictions to show everything is fine,you might see some disturbance in some pockets specially in the valley,those were there even before the restrictions.

If you ask certain people then India is the oppressor, but when you ask certain other people then they will say Pakistan is the oppressor.
So ....!!!
as i said before indians are shameless. you are just proving my point.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom