What's new

Resolution comes down hard on US

This is a time to nut up or shut up for Pakistan we can either continue living this way or pull our mid finger and show it to the US that we wont take anymore bullshit from the US, NATO or anyother player who messes with us, its time to rise up from the ashes and soar to new heights and fulfill our destiny the way it had been promised to us.......

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAK FUAJ PAINDABAD:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

you are so funny. China will VETO such actions. even russia will join china's opinion on this.

If anybody is funny (at all), its Anjum Rasheed of The News (A Pakistani Newspaper), not me... ;)

if you don't like these people don't let them elect again.if they are in Parliament it is we who select them we are responsible

Who should they elect from a bunch of charlatans who stand for elections?

Can any honest man win an election where money power and goon power ensures the results at the ballot box?

This is the problem in the whole sub continent.

This is a time to nut up or shut up for Pakistan we can either continue living this way or pull our mid finger and show it to the US that we wont take anymore bullshit from the US, NATO or anyother player who messes with us, its time to rise up from the ashes and soar to new heights and fulfill our destiny the way it had been promised to us.......

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAK FUAJ PAINDABAD:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

You cannot show your mid finger to anyone.

Money speaks.

Did you read what Pasha said to the Leader of the Opposition?

You cannot show your mid finger to anyone.

Money speaks.

Did you read what Pasha said to the Leader of the Opposition?

Anyone?? We have "all" of our middle fingers standing for India since 64 years :P.. including the middle finger which is neither in our hands nor in feet :P..

Oh well, forget it, back to serious topic.. Pasha just threw the ball in Political party's court.. if they don't own it then they cannot claim to be Pakistan's true representatives.. very wise move by Pasha.. let me tell you something.. NOW, political govt. and "friendly" opposition has no other way left.. either they will take actions to stop Drone attacks and kick out CIA agents, or they'll roll their own bags and run from Pakistan.. Think about it..

Anyone?? We have "all" of our middle fingers standing for India since 64 years :P.. including the middle finger which is neither in our hands nor in feet :P..

Oh well, forget it, back to serious topic.. Pasha just threw the ball in Political party's court.. if they don't own it then they cannot claim to be Pakistan's true representatives.. very wise move by Pasha.. let me tell you something.. NOW, political govt. and "friendly" opposition has no other way left.. either they will take actions to stop Drone attacks and kick out CIA agents, or they'll roll their own bags and run from Pakistan.. Think about it..

off-topic.. have u included the 91000 in yr 1971... dont act arrogant bro

"As far as the link you provided about kurds.. thats known as 'yellow journalism'".

Actually Halabja is a very bitter reality to the Iraqi kurds. Chemical Ali was no friend of their's, to be sure. Read and learn. From Human Rights Watch-

Whatever Happened To The Iraqi Kurds-HRW March 11, 1991

Iraq had a demonstrated history of WMD use and irridentist ambitions within the region. They had a single party state and a dictator for over thirty years. They'd absolutely denied any political expression to Kurds and shias within their borders. All that-WMD, irridentism, baath party and Saddam Hussain are irrevocably and immutably GONE.

In the last seven years Iraq has had three prime ministers (one sunni and two shia) and a very multi-ethnic, multi-party and vibrant democracy.

Pardon me but, ummm....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.:agree:

Like I said, Pakistan should be so lucky to "lose their way to the top" as we have.

We'll accept our "defeats" with equanimity. OTOH, I don't know how many more victories the Pakistani people can afford.

Your parliamentary resolutions affirming support for your military and intelligence institutions are all very nice.

Two facts stand out in stark contrast. Two weeks ago today a very alive OBL was killed in a compound in Abbottabad by U.S. Navy SEALs who flew from Afghanistan to do so and back again with his bullet-riddled corpse which was then dumped at sea.

I presume you and others believe that. Your parliament and government certainly do and are quite upset about it. The only question remaining is what, exactly, is more upsetting-OBL's longstanding presence within your country or our raid to kill the worthless SOB?

Thanks.:usflag:

S-2 your comments degrade your professionalism. Asusually your remarks are anti-pakistani but this didn't give you permission to distort the history or put every thing in favour of U.S. and made yourself the only good guy and all others the bad guys in this world! you are only answering to comments which you know can handle easily but didn't comment on those which demonstrate that your are wrong! Anyway we all including you know that wars are always wrong, they are fought only on the bases of economic benefits and you are in Iraq only bcz of Oil nothing else!

"S-2 your comments degrade your professionalism..."

I confess that "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" is a bit snarky. It doesn't diminish my considered views, in sum, of Operation Iraqi Freedom. They aren't commonly popular but the results I've indicated are quite real.

What followed in Iraq is extremely sad but boils down to a sunni/shia civil war with AQI stirring the pot. Many died but the alternative, in my view, was unacceptable and worse.

"...we all including you know that wars are always wrong..."

I fully disagree that, in absolute terms, all wars are wrong. That's simply not the case.

"...they are fought only on the bases of economic benefits..."

One example otherwise-The Korean War? Can you reconcile that within your thesis?

"...and you are in Iraq only bcz of Oil nothing else..."

Too trite and simplistic for my taste. I've stated our objectives and am largely satisfied with the outcomes.

Oil is a red herring. Has it importance to Iraqis? Of course but who's to gain from that oil largesse? America? Hardly. Most likely the vehicle you drive in Italy is powered by such. Not mine.

Our oil companies? Here are some of the latest contracts I've seen-

Iraqi Oil Output To Rise In 2011 Minister Says-Business Week Dec. 19, 2010-

Korea Gas Corp. (S. Korea), KazMunaiGaz Nat'l Co. (Kazakhstan), Royal Dutch Shell (Netherlands) and Mitsubishi Corp. (Japan) are mentioned.

Here's a story on China National Petroleum Corp. and Iraq.

China Oil Deal Is New Source Of Strife For Iraqis-Sept. 9, 2009

sergente, if you really wish to "follow the money" please do so with renewed vigor.

Back
Top Bottom