What's new

Resolution comes down hard on US

wow.........which movie is it? i want to watch this ...
good dialogues,but dont work in real world...

go on tell me whats the name of the movie......

"...When US let OBL loose from tora bora, invaded Irag, and started propaganda against Pakistan, people started understanding the will of US.. since then, hatred of US has been elevated within Pakistan, the moment any leader decided to come out against US..."

Really? So when Pakistanis burned our embassy in Islamabad in 1979 that was an act of generous, magnanimous good-will?

Try not to be needlessly stupid please.

If you long-term memory is so good then you'd remember 1971 and US's betrayal also.. try not to bring history in this discussion.. you'll lose face numerous times..

"Absolutely, America has a history of losing wars and creating unstable regions. Its about time the international community cracked down on these terrorists."

Hmmm...there's "losing a war" like Vietnam where we've beome their #1 trading partner. Or "losing a war" like the invasion of Iraq where we've eliminated the baath party, killed Saddam Hussein, removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future, halted all irridentist ambitions and established a fledgling democracy.

Then there's "losing a war" like 1971.

It's all about the context.

Are you really a mentally challenged person? or you portraying yourself to be one?? What is a war to you?? Napalms? its more than that mate.. i pray it never comes within your country's borders.. you couldn't even handle 9/11 where 2000 died.. what'll happen if it went in millions? like what happened in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.. you'd not survive one day without the facilities you have lived all your life..

BTW, where are WMDs on the basis of which US went to war against Iraq?? 45 min my @$$..

Now shut up or make some sense!!

he needs to watch black hawk down once more.you will understand what it takes to fight like a muslim

"Now shut up or make some sense!!"

My reputation here will comfortably survive your infeebled and unjustified arrogance.

I guess now that Iraqi use of chemical weapons is disputed by you?

Kurds Mark Iraqi Gas Attack-BBC March 16, 2003

Remember what I said-

"...removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future..."

Is your grasp of english so poor that you can't perceive the salient difference? The Iraqi military used chemical weapons. Fact. They won't be for the foreseeable future. Fact. That pleases me greatly.

"Coupled with the fact America always invades on a 5:1 ratio with the assistance of NATO, your war record is pathetic at best..."

It's called "losing your way to the top".:lol: Pakistan should be so lucky to emulate our performance in combat. Your comments are the reflection of a rank amateur who's spent no time in the armed forces.

Professionals do not fight fairly. We are not seeking a duel of knights but, instead, wish to place our foot on an enemy's throat and gut them with cold steel.

"...you dont live on this world mate it was not pakistan it was iran who took american hostage for 444 days shot down your rescue choppers.wake up mate good morning"

You've not lived in a classroom MATE, at least not a very good one-

Mob Destroys U.S. Embassy In Pakistan-BBC 21 Nov. 1979

Class is now out-of-session. You children try to behave while teacher is gone.:agree:

"...you dont live on this world mate it was not pakistan it was iran who took american hostage for 444 days shot down your rescue choppers.wake up mate good morning"

Class is now out-of-session. You children try to behave while teacher is gone.:agree:
any proof?coz bbc also said thier are wmds in iraq and none were found.ll needs a credible info source or a video

Resolution & Revolution are not much different from each other but their timings are!i hope Pakistani government n armed forces stays true on their words we don't have many chances left but always remember pakistan is at it's best when they are cornered:pakistan:..........

"Absolutely, America has a history of losing wars and creating unstable regions. Its about time the international community cracked down on these terrorists."

Hmmm...there's "losing a war" like Vietnam where we've beome their #1 trading partner. Or "losing a war" like the invasion of Iraq where we've eliminated the baath party, killed Saddam Hussein, removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future, halted all irridentist ambitions and established a fledgling democracy.

Do you love the smell of napalm in the morning? Smells like...victory.:lol:

putting a positive spin one some of the darkest hours of American history and some very questionable and bloody conflicts only because you're engaged in an argument on the internet doesn't suit an honorable person.

If five decades later US has developed good trade with Vietnam that doesn't equate to victory for how badly the US forces failed against Vietcong and one of the worst war crimes of recent history they engaged in during the conflict. Killing babies, mass genocide and rape. All has been well owned by the USG and fully acknowledged by the rest of the world. The movie from which you posted the clip explains just that. One of the darkest times of American history that doesn't need any sugarcoating.

The recent Iraq conflict isn't very popular both in America and throughout the world either. If the cause of going to war wasn't shady enough the emergence of torture photos and degrading and humiliation of Iraqis at the hands of American soldiers in the infamous Abu Ghraib prison destroyed the rest image for the Operation Iraqi Freedom. That coupled with absent of WMD and rape and murder of a 14 yr old Iraqi girl at her home in front of her family and the murder of the family and more emerging news of similar war crimes destroyed the American image even more.

It's one thing to engage in a healthy debate but argument only for the sake of winning and totally going against history and then putting a spin on it and sugarcoating is dishonorable to another level.

"Now shut up or make some sense!!"

My reputation here will comfortably survive your infeebled and unjustified arrogance.

I guess now that Iraqi use of chemical weapons is disputed by you?

Kurds Mark Iraqi Gas Attack-BBC March 16, 2003

Remember what I said-

"...removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future..."

Is your grasp of english so poor that you can't perceive the salient difference? The Iraqi military used chemical weapons. Fact. They won't be for the foreseeable future. Fact. That pleases me greatly.

"Coupled with the fact America always invades on a 5:1 ratio with the assistance of NATO, your war record is pathetic at best..."

It's called "losing your way to the top".:lol: Pakistan should be so lucky to emulate our performance in combat. Your comments are the reflection of a rank amateur who's spent no time in the armed forces.

Professionals do not fight fairly. We are not seeking a duel of knights but, instead, wish to place our foot on an enemy's throat and gut them with cold steel.
the same what you did in korea and vietnam?and what r u doin in afganistan?lol wake up to the real world not hollywood what happened to u in lebnon and somalia cold steel

Pakistan politician are not worth their salt. Desk thumping and useless resolutions why cant they make a resolution to jump off a cliff.

Uh, 'the class is out of session','the treacher is gone', dialogues of the Hollywood scripts! Most probably you're a teen with Mafia connection who just cannot wait to show his assertiveness.

Do you love the smell of napalm in the morning? Smells like...victory.:lol:

Yeah, you became the trading partner after being f***** up your a** by the Vietcongs!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Most probably you're a teen with Mafia connection who just cannot wait to show his assertiveness."

Most probably you've very limited research skills. I've over 4000 posts here and am vetted and recognized as a military professional both here and elsewhere.

Avail yourself of that history here and then decide whether I'm still a teen with a Sicilian lineage or otherwise. It would, btw, be only a small portion of my story but is sufficient for your purposes.

Try to avoid needlessly crude remarks. You really don't wish the admiration of the only audience approving of such. The U.S. Army has a deep respect for the PAVN and its predecessor, the NVA. That was earned on the battlefield. I suspect they've a similar respect for our troops and battle skills. Combat wasn't easy and I've serious doubts you'd have the most remote clue about its actual nature.

Most of what I've read on this thread is truly ignorant...of Pakistan's own history even. Poor wmdisinfo hasn't a clue the U.S. embassy in Islamabad was burned in 1979.

He's likely the teenager to whom you refer.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom