What's new

Resolution comes down hard on US

Anyone?? We have "all" of our middle fingers standing for India since 64 years :P.. including the middle finger which is neither in our hands nor in feet :P..

But the same highlighted middle finger has been things to yourself what you intend to do to India.. :P Ironic, isn't it?

Oh well, forget it, back to serious topic.. Pasha just threw the ball in Political party's court.. if they don't own it then they cannot claim to be Pakistan's true representatives.. very wise move by Pasha.. let me tell you something.. NOW, political govt. and "friendly" opposition has no other way left.. either they will take actions to stop Drone attacks and kick out CIA agents, or they'll roll their own bags and run from Pakistan.. Think about it..

Yup, back to topic, Well good move indeed by Pasha. It is now apparant to the whole world that GOP & PA/ ISI were never on the same page. I know, it sounds as if it is a good thing for many Pakistanis, but trust me, it isn't.

It is also apparent that the Civilian govt and the PA/ ISI, each now trying to pass on the bucks to the other to escape the wrath of the sane Pakistani populace. Even PA/ISI knows it very well that GOP cannot suddenly show balls and ask US to pack up and leave. But still passing the ball to GOP's court in a last ditch effort to come clean (if that is at all possible).

"Even China buys US debt, & has spent $1 trillion to finance the country's wars because the US didn't have any money. What's your point?..."

And China does this out of altruism?

"...This country has a national debt of almost $14.5 trillion, it's practically insolvent & bankrupt..."

Where do you think $14.5T of liabilities sits against our assets and owner's equity? Do you seriously suggest we're asset-poor and absent any positive equity position?:lol:

Trust that they find your adopted home a very good risk. How much Pakistani debt do the Chinese hold? Do you think the Chinese find Pakistan a AAA risk?

I suspect not. That explains why somebody whom hates America as you do lives in my country instead of Pakistan. It's a poor risk.

Calm down, I know you would like to stop immigration into this country, but as a naturalized American citizen, I have my full constitutional right to speak my mind peacefully, which I am, as well as thousands of Americans each day. Maybe you don't like the fact that others disagree with you & your juvenile thoughts, but that does not mean personal insults & attacks at others.

The fact of the matter is that the economy of this country is rock bottom, & we will be (& even now) facing a huge energy crisis in the future. Which is why we are doing some of the things we are in the world right now. Those countries in the third world might not have the assets we have, but they have energy resources (a lot of untapped ones as well) that we don't have, making us energy dependent on them. I hope you realize that the way to get rid off our problems would be to get some kind of energy independence, & look at other viable alternate energy resources here. Once that happens, you will see the economy revitalized as well, as we won't have to go on crazy ventures that we are right now.

See you at mass, errr...mosque on Sunda...ummm, Friday...neighbor.;)

Dude, I'm not even that religious, but thanks for the insult, appreciate it :tup:

your country is UK mate.. don't forget your roots.. America belongs to Native Americans.. so Bilal has as much right in that country as you.. both of you are OUTSIDERS..

BTW, you haven't responded to my post yet.. cat took your tongue?? or for the first time you feeling something?

cheers!!

He didn't even respond to me when I asked him if he earned some kind of private military company here, because those are pretty much the only people that still want to be in this war, regular Americans like me that have regular jobs aren't too excited with everything this war has brought onto us.

America is a land of immigrants anyways, the only real natives in this country were exterminated, & the remaining enslaved by the Europeans when they got here. S-2 is obviously of European heritage, & not a real native of the US ;).

This "real native" talk is gibberish and a red herring. People have been displacing each other by outbreeding or force of arms since our brutish anscestors left Africa. Even the so-called Native Americans of Siberian descent were postulated to have displaced others... the Clovis People. No one really knows, as writing did not exist.

Those "peaceful" American natives were butchering each other brutally for millenia before Europeans arrived. Native empires ebbed and waned.

Go deep enough into any nation's past, and you'll see displacement. There are very, very few "native" or original owners anywhere in the world today.

What a difference between private truth and public posturing!

Given recent events, this article makes some good points:

from: Pakistan after bin Laden: Humiliation of the military men | The Economist

Generals Kayani and Pasha are struggling to calibrate their response. Both congratulated Marc Grossman, America’s regional envoy, for bin Laden’s killing when they met a few hours after the raid. In public, by contrast, General Kayani growled that America was trampling on Pakistan and must reduce its “footprint”. Over military aid, they grumble that needed helicopters and fighter jets are held back. And to show that Pakistan has other options, Mr Gilani is to visit China, its “all-weather friend”, on May 17th.

[/B]

It doesn't matter if they pay their way through or not. If you were a Muslim, you would understand the importance & authority Saudi Arabia has over the rest of the Muslim world. Saudi Arabia is for Muslims as Jerusalem is for Jews. Saudi Arabia is where the holiest sites of the Muslim world are. Hence, they have the highest command & authority over the rest of the Muslim world, & all the world's Muslim extremism has emancipated from that country as well. It's sad that the US has never wanted to obliterate extremism, & has used it all over the world to achieve its geopolitical objectives.

i am a muslim @ KSA does not hold any authority over me just because it has makkah & medina makkah & medina belongs to god & he protacts it,take care of it doesn't matter under which which country it fall i like KSA & KSA is not responsible for the conditions of the muslims the countries where these muslims live is responsible for it & not KSA bro rule of nature say if you are in a bad condition then you & only you are responsible for that & not others same goes for me & everybody else blaming other's wont help

But the same highlighted middle finger has been things to yourself what you intend to do to India.. :P Ironic, isn't it?

Yup, back to topic, Well good move indeed by Pasha. It is now apparant to the whole world that GOP & PA/ ISI were never on the same page. I know, it sounds as if it is a good thing for many Pakistanis, but trust me, it isn't.

It is also apparent that the Civilian govt and the PA/ ISI, each now trying to pass on the bucks to the other to escape the wrath of the sane Pakistani populace. Even PA/ISI knows it very well that GOP cannot suddenly show balls and ask US to pack up and leave. But still passing the ball to GOP's court in a last ditch effort to come clean (if that is at all possible).

Oh FGS.. would you make up your mind??? should PA give the authority to Democratic Govt. or should not?? make up your mind.. (though we don't give a sh!t about what you think) :P

This "real native" talk is gibberish and a red herring. People have been displacing each other by outbreeding or force of arms since our brutish anscestors left Africa. Even the so-called Native Americans of Siberian descent were postulated to have displaced others... the Clovis People. No one really knows, as writing did not exist.

Those "peaceful" American natives were butchering each other brutally for millenia before Europeans arrived. Native empires ebbed and waned.

Go deep enough into any nation's past, and you'll see displacement. There are very, very few "native" or original owners anywhere in the world today.

In case you forgot, that was a response to S-2 who was trying to patronize another US citizen as outsider, i just corrected his mentality.. besides, going deep in history does not justify the massacres.. now do they??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom