What's new

Resolution comes down hard on US

".. With sovereign rights come responsibilities.

Nice lecture! Now, I've a question. Who gave shelter to the defeated forces of Cuba before the Bay of Pigs fiasco? Where was your so-called sense of responsibility arising out of your sovereignty. How many terrorist organizations has your CIA funded so far? It seems being sanctimonious is your profession.

Stealth--Why are we naive enough? If the same parliament is the boot kicker of Amrika--What different do you expect now? If nothing comes out--What will be your conclusion? The VERY tense and EMOTIONAL speech was just a public consumption drama...You know what---Loving your country means that you resign and do not BS that the chief stopped me--Maybe Kiyani is short of the men he trusts? And yeah, on top of all that, I have no expectations from this parliament.

me neither......:coffee:

"...UN would have to respect the democratic right of the people of the country obviously and no more border incursions will take place..."

This assumption would prove incorrect. With sovereign rights come responsibilities. Pakistan aborgated its sovereign rights by permitting the defeated taliban government and her soldiers sanctuary on Pakistan's tribal lands in late 2001.

The first PREDATOR attack eliminated Pakistan's enemy Nek Mohammad in June of 2002. One action logically followed the other. Those attacks shall continue as the U.S. is perfectly entitled to protect its forces and mission by whatever means deemed necessary and appropriate in the absence of such by the Pakistani military. To date the Pakistani military has not conducted a single operation against the Afghan taliban forces and leadership escounced safely upon your lands.

PREDATOR represents the LEAST intrusive yet most precise means we've available to interdict the leaders and soldiers of A.Q. and the taliban inside Pakistan before they attack our forces and the Afghan citizenry.

And so we shall. Enjoy as PREDATOR/HELLFIRE make another appearance in a theatre (of war) near you soon.

Thanks.:usflag:

Do you realise 34,000 people have died so far in Pakistan? Or are you completely lacking in morality. My guess is you probably are and justify to yourself that people dieing is awesome. Psychosis could be an issue, get yourself checkout.

NATO supply routes should be blocked and these animals should be choked from all angles, good american kids will die and so be it.

"Do you realise 34,000 people have died so far in Pakistan? Or are you completely lacking in morality..."

Do you realize those deaths are (by the vast majority) at the hands of your own miscreant citizens? Do you realize they learned their diabolical craft sitting at the knee of the Afghan taliban?

"...My guess is you probably are and justify to yourself that people dieing is awesome. Psychosis could be an issue, get yourself checkout..."

I could say the same of anybody's morality that justifies harboring on their soil a defeated taliban government and soldiers whom attack daily the afghan citizenry. Don't play word games with me. You'll lose every time.

"...NATO supply routes should be blocked and these animals should be choked from all angles, good american kids will die and so be it."

"...good american kids..." have already been dying so we do what we must to protect them, our allies, and the afghan people.

Your government freely abdicated its sovereign rights nearly a decade ago to retain a proxy weapon. That was a policy choice that comes not without a significant cost to your society. Our actions are the least of your concerns and, in fact, actually alleviate the burden imposed on the citizens of FATAville.

Block those supply routes if you must but my suspicion is your military knows better. Fools like you provide the P.A. a free hand while they've permitted our use of Shamsi and elsewhere to conduct these operations. They do so, btw, because they recognize the utility and effectiveness of such. They also duplicitously hide behind their self-serving contrarian rhetoric spewed from the ISPR to have matters both ways.

Not very courageous but...it works for us and the P.A. I'd rather they made a case to the Pakistani people about how ALL taliban are enemies of Pakistan and their intent to see these beasts in every form off Pakistani lands. That won't happen while the P.A. still carries visions of afghan talibunnies dancing on Karzai's grave.

^^^^ sorry mate..but the truth is that americans where ever they go,they only make it worse..Name one single conflict that America started and finished successfully..Just name one.

Your government freely abdicated its sovereign rights nearly a decade ago to retain a proxy weapon. That was a policy choice that comes not without a significant cost to your society. Our actions are the least of your concerns and, in fact, actually alleviate the burden imposed on the citizens of FATAville.

Block those supply routes if you must but my suspicion is your military knows better. Fools like you provide the P.A. a free hand while they've permitted our use of Shamsi and elsewhere to conduct these operations. They do so, btw, because they recognize the utility and effectiveness of such. They also duplicitously hide behind their self-serving contrarian rhetoric spewed from the ISPR to have matters both ways.

Not very courageous but...it works for us and the P.A. I'd rather they made a case to the Pakistani people about how ALL taliban are enemies of Pakistan and their intent to see these beasts in every form off Pakistani lands. That won't happen while the P.A. still carries visions of afghan talibunnies dancing on Karzai's grave.

When we allowed US to use the bases, was the time when US Govt. was against OBL and the like.. It was legit to allow the request of a "friend" to help them satisfy their "brain dumb" civilians.. When US let OBL loose from tora bora, invaded Irag, and started propaganda against Pakistan, people started understanding the will of US.. since then, hatred of US has been elevated within Pakistan, the moment any leader decided to come out against US, you'll see a vast majority following.. that is the reason Govt. has decided to come out with this drama.. this won't last long, as the drone attack will happen and as usual Govt. will not do anything.. that would be the end of US's free hand in Pakistan.. Just watch and learn..

Remember, its not Iraq, its Pakistan.. our army is not 700k, its 180 mil.. We might all die, but we'll never give up.. it'll start a revolution against US that will not stop so easily.. crazy as it is.. thats the truth!!

^^^^ sorry mate..but the truth is that americans where ever they go,they only make it worse..Name one single conflict that America started and finished successfully..Just name one.

Absolutely, America has a history of losing wars and creating unstable regions. Its about time the international community cracked down on these terrorists.

"...When US let OBL loose from tora bora, invaded Irag, and started propaganda against Pakistan, people started understanding the will of US.. since then, hatred of US has been elevated within Pakistan, the moment any leader decided to come out against US..."

Really? So when Pakistanis burned our embassy in Islamabad in 1979 that was an act of generous, magnanimous good-will?

Try not to be needlessly stupid please.

"Absolutely, America has a history of losing wars and creating unstable regions. Its about time the international community cracked down on these terrorists."

Hmmm...there's "losing a war" like Vietnam where we've beome their #1 trading partner. Or "losing a war" like the invasion of Iraq where we've eliminated the baath party, killed Saddam Hussein, removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future, halted all irridentist ambitions and established a fledgling democracy.

Then there's "losing a war" like 1971.

It's all about the context.

Do you love the smell of napalm in the morning? Smells like...victory.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"...When US let OBL loose from tora bora, invaded Irag, and started propaganda against Pakistan, people started understanding the will of US.. since then, hatred of US has been elevated within Pakistan, the moment any leader decided to come out against US..."

Really? So when Pakistanis burned our embassy in Islamabad in 1979 that was an act of generous, magnanimous good-will?

Try not to be needlessly stupid please.

you dont live on this world mate it was not pakistan it was iran who took american hostage for 444 days shot down your rescue choppers.wake up mate good morning

"Absolutely, America has a history of losing wars and creating unstable regions. Its about time the international community cracked down on these terrorists."

Hmmm...there's "losing a war" like Vietnam where we've beome their #1 trading partner. Or "losing a war" like the invasion of Iraq where we've eliminated the baath party, killed Saddam Hussein, removed all vestige of WMD for the foreseeable future, halted all irridentist ambitions and established a fledgling democracy.

Then there's "losing a war" like 1971.

It's all about the context.

Do you love the smell of napalm in the morning? Smells like...victory.:lol:

Withdrawing from battle doesn't equate to a victory. :laugh:

Coupled with the fact America always invades on a 5:1 ratio with the assistance of NATO, your war record is pathetic at best.

Give it another year and you will get your valiant 'winners' returning in bodybags by the truckloads from Afghanistan. Bury them at sea I suggest, you don't want the American public to lose 'heart' over the war :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom