What's new

“Resign Modi”: Independence Day banner dropped from London’s Bridge

Yup all these drug busts were made while Talibans were in power....or maybe it's the quota from when they last time running the show....some 20 years earlier.....need i say more. Lols.
Does it really matter? You're one of the largest consumers of that Afghan stuff, you're busy cheering Taliban. With the US now out severing any connection to the region, that region is royally screwed. Personally I'm glad the US is finally leaving Afghanistan. Your biggest selling point was and still is your access to Central Asia and Afghanistan.
Taliban control Afghanistan but still some sleeper cells exist in Pakistan and Afghanistan both
Yeah, I guess that will be the future excuse when things go south. Like I have always said, drugs fund terrorism. Anyone close to it are bound to reap the benefits of it.

What are you talking about? I didn't talk about GDP. I talked of FDI, Forex reserves, Exports, Tax collection. All of them are pure numbers. You can't fake them. Given the numbers it is safe to assume the growth. Former finance minister will obviously say that. Would PLM-N say PTI is doing extraordinarily well with economy? Use your brain.
I meant ex central bank chief.

Does it really matter? You're one of the largest consumers of that Afghan stuff, you're busy cheering Taliban. With the US now out severing any connection to the region, that region is royally screwed. Personally I'm glad the US is finally leaving Afghanistan. Your biggest selling point was and still is your access to Central Asia and Afghanistan.

Yeah, I guess that will be the future excuse when things go south. Like I have always said, drugs fund terrorism. Anyone close to it are bound to reap the benefits of it.

We will see. All I know, Northern Alliance is buried. Iran and RUSSIA have accommodated Taliban. Drug trade benefited alot of people, I would be suprised, if Hindustanis in Afghanistan did not benefit from trade.

Has there ever been shortages of the stuff....hell here even in UK, there's hardly ever been any scarcity.
There's no love lost for Talibans, let me be very clear about that but we are indeed glad to see back of those Rats who survived on our crumbs but were now dancing to Indian tunes. Ask yourself why does any glitch on CPEC makes your media and Nationals go into a frenzy.

Last edited:
All I know, Northern Alliance is buried. Iran and RUSSIA have accommodated Taliban. Drug trade benefited alot of people, I would be suprised, if Hindustanis in Afghanistan did not benefit from trade.
Northern Alliance was inconsequential for quite some time. Taliban either controlled or contested large parts of region surrounding Pakistan for quite some time now.

Has there ever been shortages of the stuff....hell here even in UK, there's hardly ever been any scarcity.
There's no love lost for Talibans, let me be very clear about that but we are indeed glad to see those Rats who survived on our crumbs were now dancing to Indian tunes. Ask yourself why does any glitch on CPEC makes your media and Nationals go into a frenzy.
All thanks to Taliban lol. Interesting days ahead for talibs and their sponsors.

CPEC ? What? Any glitch in it is simply an 'I told you so' moment, Indian media likes to mock Pakistan every now and then. An easy target that keeps on giving.

Biden should announce it after he makes the call. He should offer 800 F35's for super geostrategic ally. UK should take Pakistan from red list also. EU parliament should drop its legislation asking for removal of gsp+ status to Pakistan. After all Pakistan defeated US.

Don't worry about all that.
Remember Feb 19, old F 16 and JF 17 were enough to make Indian jets running away.

Also remember, history and recent events , USSR and USA both defeated. Guess whose number is next!!

You guessed it right.

All thanks to Taliban lol. Interesting days ahead for talibs and their sponsors.

CPEC ? What? Any glitch in it is simply an 'I told you so' moment, Indian media likes to mock Pakistan every now and then. An easy target that keeps on giving.
Dude not sure how old you are, but do Colombia , Mexico or the Golden Triangle rings any bells so let's not deposit all in Talibans account only because India has been kicked out of Afghanistan. If anything, the drug trade went through the roof once after America invaded Afghanistan and the fall of Talibans.

2007 Opium Trends and Reports
Opium cultivation and production is an epidemic in Afghanistan, and the country is in danger of becoming a narco-state. Since the fall of the Taliban in late 2002, opium production has steadily risen from near nothing to capture over 90% (93% according to the UN Office on Drugs and Crime) of the world’s opiate trade.1 This affects rural farmers, government ministers, and everyone in-between. By some estimates opium revenues, all unofficial, illegal, and untaxed, account for half of the Afghan gross national product.2 At the cultivation level alone the revenues exceed one billion dollars, before the transport, refining, and export are tallied.3

No we are not petty. India is doing great by the way. Congress was corrupt as hell. Nobody wants to go back to that. India chose west, should we ask Russia whether they are burning?

Pakistan went from strategic ally to making public requests for a mere phone call with US. Are you burning?

Correction: Pakistan went from "Do More" demands to "Absolutely Not".

Biden is not calling because he knew if he asked for favours in Afghanistan, he would get the answer, "Absolutely Not". Remember that.

Don't forget, other countries including Russians are not stupid that they will fall for Fake and False "Indian Propaganda".

Indian is busted by the Europeans, how you are trying to spread fake news about Pakistan in the world. Others would have hidden their faces due to shame.
But shameless Indians are not learning the lessons.

Now new humiliations, defeat in Afghanistan, losing the Allies. Now no leverage from the Western Front.
I hope as soon as the dust is settled In Afghanistan. Pakistan should increase the heat in Kashmir. It should start funding, training and arming the Kashmiris openly. It is allowed under UN Charter. Pakistan should not be worried about Indian propaganda.
Time is now.

Phone rings: Hello Mr Charlie, This is Peter from California, I saw that you Britishers were asking Modi to resign, we Californians does not appreciate this hence you are welcome to fix your own damn lawn mower, we are withdrawing our Shapport from you, Jai Shiri Ram Oh wait I mean USA USA USA
Calls Disconnects.

Dude not sure how old you are, but do Colombia , Mexico or the Golden Triangle rings any bells so let's not deposit all in Talibans account only because India has been kicked out of Afghanistan. If anything, the drug trade went through the roof once after America invaded Afghanistan and the fall of Talibans.

2007 Opium Trends and Reports
Opium cultivation and production is an epidemic in Afghanistan, and the country is in danger of becoming a narco-state. Since the fall of the Taliban in late 2002, opium production has steadily risen from near nothing to capture over 90% (93% according to the UN Office on Drugs and Crime) of the world’s opiate trade.1 This affects rural farmers, government ministers, and everyone in-between. By some estimates opium revenues, all unofficial, illegal, and untaxed, account for half of the Afghan gross national product.2 At the cultivation level alone the revenues exceed one billion dollars, before the transport, refining, and export are tallied.3
I don't understand your urge to defend Taliban, my age is not the issue here rather, the worlds largest opium producer right next door is. And the Taliban runs on the drug money. Indian presence in Afghanistan is much lower than the US-NATO presence, our involvement in Afghanistan is as same as our involvement in Nepal or Bhutan or even BD, where there may be some political influence and are mostly concentrated in developmental projects.

It is funny how Pakistanis making it out as if it's Indian withdrawal from Afghanistan as opposed to US withdrawal, shows how much BS has been fed by ISPR that you believe the troubles in your border areas are because of India and not the Taliban factions with dubious connections with terror groups in Pakistan.

Last edited:
English is not the sole official language of India it is one of the 22 official languages of India. Again he never wrote it, it is a political meme created by his political opponents in India to mock him.
It’s true, it’s a meme purposely made by right wingers to Troll leftists.
2220C22F-9D8A-4F7C-9A81-9A5B136ABFAC.jpeg

Your fmr finance minister said gdp methodology is wrong.
Former finance minister can say anything, even we can claim things like army controls stats and is faking them in Pakistan etc. such stats in any country are very important hence are taken seriously.

Ask yourself why does any glitch on CPEC makes your media and Nationals go into a frenzy.
Because it passes through GB and GoI and Parliament designates it as our integral part, else CPEC isn’t something with which one can say Indians are jealous.

I would love to CPEC getting complete

Back
Top Bottom