What's new

“Resign Modi”: Independence Day banner dropped from London’s Bridge

And if he announces giving Pakistan those 8 F-16s.....hell you Indians will start killing your Cows again.
Biden should announce it after he makes the call. He should offer 800 F35's for super geostrategic ally. UK should take Pakistan from red list also. EU parliament should drop its legislation asking for removal of gsp+ status to Pakistan. After all Pakistan defeated US.

And you should sack your Dalit teacher for making you such a loser in diverting from the real topic.
I agreed that Modi should resign. I thought what other things makes PDF Pakistanis more happy. Obviously your entire cabinet was miffed with UK.

Imran should visit UK to beautify it.

Good that your mad.. Under Congress, India was seen as a rising superpower, how things have changed under modi.

Former northern alliance buddies, Iran and Russia betrayed you. You must be burning about Russia.

Good that your mad.. Under Congress, India was seen as a rising superpower, how things have changed under modi.

Former northern alliance buddies, Iran and Russia betrayed you. You must be burningbout Russia.
No we are not petty. India is doing great by the way. Congress was corrupt as hell. Nobody wants to go back to that. India chose west, should we ask Russia whether they are burning?

Pakistan went from strategic ally to making public requests for a mere phone call with US. Are you burning?

No we are not petty. India is doing great by the way. Congress was corrupt as hell. Nobody wants to go back to that. India chose west, should we ask Russia whether they are burning?

Pakistan went from strategic ally to making public requests for a mere phone call with US. Are you burning?

Keep telling yourself that. Since 2016 rss have convinced you guys things are great, despite the evidence.

I got nothing against usa and nato, the reality is Afghans choose poorly by aligning with India.

Keep telling yourself that. Since 2016 rss have convinced you guys things are great, despite the evidence.

I got nothing against usa and nato, the reality is Afghans choose poorly by aligning with India.
How is not India doing great? India has highest exports in South Asia. It attracts the highest FDI. It has the highest reserves. GOI revenue is 25 times Pakistan. It is the most digitally advanced in South Asia. What is there to curse this country and wanting to live in Pakistan?

We'll see if terrorism subsided in Pakistan. Wait, Taliban is now controlling all the borders with Afghanistan and yet terror attacks are happening in Pakistan. Be it Balochistan, FATA regions interesting times ahead. :pop:

LOL keep dreaming Sunny Deol. We kicked your rear. Indian terrorism in Afghanistan has been defeated.

Sure, he might not know the spellings of "resign". But are you insinuating he doesn't know the spellings of his own name?

It's frequently used political meme in india for past few years, I did not made it. But even if he doesn't then also there is no law that requires English language as essential requirement for holding public office. If it was then what would be the point of celebrating independence from England if you have higher regard for their language than any local ones.

But even if he doesn't then also there is no law that requires English language as essential requirement for holding public office. If it was then what would be the point of celebrating independence from England if you have higher regard for their language than any local ones.

Then why is English the official language of India? what would be the point of celebrating independence from England if you have a higher regard for their language? For me it doesn't really matter if he speaks one language or the other, the only thing strange is why is he raping the language? is that his STREANH?

nai atti tou atti, na bol, na likh. par language ko ch*** na...

How is not India doing great? India has highest exports in South Asia. It attracts the highest FDI. It has the highest reserves. GOI revenue is 25 times Pakistan. It is the most digitally advanced in South Asia. What is there to curse this country and wanting to live in Pakistan?

Selective evidence. When people were swarming banks 2016, people walking home 2020 lockdown and 2021 hospitals overflowing. Despite this rss have convinced you poverty has decreased. Scammers rule india, Karl rock, the youtuber is banned from india because he highlighted that.

Back
Top Bottom