What's new

Reservation for SC/ST in promotions.

kill all SC/ST/OBC and other so called backward class people and make India free of reservation....or kill all General Category people and make India free of reservation.....

this reservation system sucks!!! ...

I'd say do away with the caste system. Stop officially recognizing it. Instead take into consideration a persons financial background.

I'd say do away with the caste system. Stop officially recognizing it. Instead take into consideration a persons financial background.

Rightly said but don't you think implementing this would be a hard task... I have seen many when people who can be considered as upper middle class indulge in malpractices like getting white ration cards which would enable them get government benefits even thou they are not qualified for it.

kill all SC/ST/OBC and other so called backward class people and make India free of reservation....or kill all General Category people and make India free of reservation.....

this reservation system sucks!!! ...

Get rid of corruption and this will get sorted out....

This is a tactic used by Congress all the time distracting people's attention from their scams, frauds and frustration and believing in making one vote bank intact seeing loosing other.

The mantra of Congress-I is to save its dynasty either by divide and rule or looting nation's resources or handing over the same to non deservings to stay in power and sound reasonable to one section of society over other.

Rightly said but don't you think implementing this would be a hard task... I have seen many when people who can be considered as upper middle class indulge in malpractices like getting white ration cards which would enable them get government benefits even thou they are not qualified for it.

Of course. A lot of the society still considers caste to be of some value, but I guess the majority follow caste as a means of tradition than as a means to discriminate against someone. So if we remove it now, it may not go down so well with people TODAY. But in about 50 years time it should be Okay. Just like in the US back in 1967 when they did away with racial segregation laws (including ones that forbade white and black people from marrying :S), which were many times more harsh than the present caste system that we have today, a lot of people didnt like it and protested. But today its not there so much as it used to be. Plus modifying the education system to inculcate in kids the social evils of caste system and the NEED to eradicate such a system might also help ^^

what happend to muslim reservation because they were also crying for reservation name of religion according to some muslims india muslim also have caste system.:undecided:

does not make a single iota difference to me ...wanna destroy this country... fine ..cuz I am leaving :azn:
Then why oppose it? people belonging to forward castes like you have so many options. overwhelming majority of SC/ST don't.

abolishing caste won't be a success unless it starts from the people.

Perhaps Sonia Gandhi should go for these SC/ST doctors for treatment ...

Congress President Sonia Gandhi goes abroad for medical check-up - Economic Times

On a side note ..Situation is India is only going to get worse with time ...For the betterment of your children and your future generations ....everyone having the capacity and resources should consider migrating to western countries where you treated fairly on merit and performance not on caste and creed

Cartoon-03.09.12.png

BS move with a mind towards elections I would say.

Reservations should be limited to entering into educational institutions or into jobs. Not getting promotions which much be strictly based on merit.

what happend to muslim reservation because they were also crying for reservation name of religion according to some muslims india muslim also have caste system.:undecided:

Indian constitution doesn't allow reservation based on religion, but majority of Muslims enjoy reservation under OBC.

if modi dont come to power in 2014,i will never enter india again or will give up indian nationality for ever.....
Whole army to civil servants are run by street dogs :hitwall:

I dont want to burn myself more due to this shytty country..why not live peacefully smwhere else...

but i observe one thing as positive,Anti corruption forces and anti congress forces are getting strong and raising heads..they are in minority but its better than before when they were absent and i hope gandhis will be no where after 5-10 yrs ...+
more educated will be voter or masses,govt will think 10 times to do any step...

or may be my delusions :hitwall: ..just wait till 2014 ... :D

so just little bit ray of hope in darkness

^^^ You plan to settle down in Greater Punjab - Kannedaa ?

Then why oppose it? people belonging to forward castes like you have so many options. overwhelming majority of SC/ST don't.

I ask you again..will you applaud your Black colleague if he gets promotion faster than you eventhough you worked harder just bcs he is black (provided US has a law speeding up the promotion of Blacks)

Back
Top Bottom