What's new

Resentment brewing in TN against UPA’s stance

ama namma onnum pillaka pasanga illa ivanuga problem create panna nammala use pannika .. India kulla vandha modhal vettu tamilan odathu thaan :-)

congressi tamilan -_-

Nama meenvargalai kollum podhu entha indiyarum ilangaya kandika kooda illaiyae yaen inaikvaraikum athai patti yevan pesunaen?. Ana namma mattum indiya orumai padu pathi pesunumnae eppadi , iru kai thatti naal thaan osai. Tamilzhan keena paya kirathu sariyathaan irukku.

Congress Tamilian??? that breed erased long back in Tamilnadu I think.

Nama meenvargalai kollum podhu entha indiyarum ilangaya kandika kooda illaiyae yaen inaikvaraikum athai patti yevan pesunaen?. Ana namma mattum indiya orumai padu pathi pesunumnae eppadi , iru kai thatti naal thaan osai. Tamilzhan keena paya kirathu sariyathaan irukku.

Congress Tamilian??? that breed erased long back in Tamilnadu I think.

See his posts you will know for sure that he is a hardcore congress supporter.

And namma paasa kaara pasanga suya nalam illathavanga..

ye kya baatein chal rahi hain?? hamein bhi batao.. :P

Manlion is a half baked tamil with just frustration and not enough patience to know his facts. It is sad to see singspre and Malaysian Tamils act like bigots. It is a mix of identity crisis and revisionism.

Siddha(tamil medicine) having tamil labels other medicines have english labels ,do you have a problem?.

so while the English/Hindi speakers have access to modern western medicine, poor uneducated Tamil (80 % of the pop) have to rely on primitive folk medicine , might as well suggest Tamils go back to the pre historic days of health care , where no labels are required ....

There are more than 2,000 fake private siddha practitioners in the state, members of the Indian Siddha Medical Graduates Association (ISMGA) said on Friday.

Fake siddha doctors fudged certificates - Times Of India

Manlion is a half baked tamil with just frustration and not enough patience to know his facts. It is sad to see singspre and Malaysian Tamils act like bigots. It is a mix of identity crisis and revisionism.

the identity crisis is only applicable to Indians, who speak half baked languages like Hindi, Bengali or Mallu etc which is due to the hybrid breeding. There is no India before 1947 and half baked deluded Tamils proudly stick to the British given false identity

pple making their comments here must know one thing INDIA is a very diverse nation where language,culture, and and much more changes from state to state...... but still STANDIN TOGETHER UNDER ONE FLAG between all diversities.... V ALL R INDIANS FIRST.....
.......PROUD INDIAN.... from ...TAMILNADU..!

what did Tamilnadu benefit from being part of India ?

1) Hindi imposition
2) lost of Dravidian identity / culture
3) Tamil genocide in Lanka
4) lost of an island an integral part of the country, causing the Fishermen to languish in Lankan jails, if by luck not shot by the Lankan navy

In one sentence - higher intellectual company than your kind

so while the English/Hindi speakers have access to modern western medicine, poor uneducated Tamil (80 % of the pop) have to rely on primitive folk medicine , might as well suggest Tamils go back to the pre historic days of health care , where no labels are required ....

Fake siddha doctors fudged certificates - Times Of India

You came to this thread with an agenda but you failed looking at all the responses from the Indian tamilians who gave you a fitting response - now you are into plain trolling. Look up Tamilnadu and compare it with other states in terms of health indices like life expectancy, vaccination coverage etc - TN is either the leader or within the top 3 states in India.

Is someone paying this manlion chap to make fool of himself here? :rofl:

The posts on the first page are hilarious for a Tamilian like me

STOP HINDI IMPOSITION

India is well known for its diversified linguism and culture.Though Indian govt is secular in religion,it is strongly suppressing the minorities i.e., Southern States in the language issue.It never considers the fact that all South Indian languages (Kannada,Malayalam,Telugu and Tamil) are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from hindi.By forcing Hindi on the people of South via media and schools,it is performing a racist activity that has to be condemned.

More than 600 UNARMED people were killed by the Central govt force during the anti-hindi agitations in south.UN intervened for the first time in the issue and condemned the hindian central govt.But even now the same imposition continues.South Indians are ready to accept hindi if North Indian schools are ordered to teach a South Indian language.

Central govt spends crores of tax money in developing hindi.It mostly includes the taxpayers from south,which is more prosperous and economically forward than the northern states.Why not the money is equally divided for all languages?

STOP HINDI IMPOSITION Petition

Is someone paying this manlion chap to make fool of himself here? :rofl:

The posts on the first page are hilarious for a Tamilian like me

are you an iyer ??

You came to this thread with an agenda but you failed looking at all the responses from the Indian tamilians who gave you a fitting response - now you are into plain trolling. Look up Tamilnadu and compare it with other states in terms of health indices like life expectancy, vaccination coverage etc - TN is either the leader or within the top 3 states in India.

I am just following the instruction of the Indian God :devil:

karmany evadhikaras te
ma phalesu kadacana

Translation

You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty

Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized, Text 47.

So, I am not affected by the responses from Indian Tamils, I am just doing my duty , although its like casting pearls to swines ...

the identity crisis is only applicable to Indians, who speak half baked languages like Hindi, Bengali or Mallu etc which is due to the hybrid breeding. There is no India before 1947 and half baked deluded Tamils proudly stick to the British given false identity

Rich coming from a Singaporean. You are teaching us how to be more tamil? Lol. Do you even speak tamil?

its for the Tamils to decide their identity (Indian or Tamil or what ever ) I am just showing the way to liberation (moksa) from the Indian bondage

Back
Top Bottom