What's new

Resentment brewing in TN against UPA’s stance

Lol Indian like to label chineses as oppressors on Tibetan and Uyghur minorites, thank @manlion that I really learn about how Indians gorverment perform culture genocide against TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Indian like to label chineses as oppressors on Tibetan and Uyghur minorites, thank @manlion that I really learn about how Indians gorverment perform culture genocide against TN.

Did you read the posts by various members from TN? Manlion is someone with identity crisis and his words are golden to you - no wonder you guys get easily brainwashed by your beloved CCP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read the posts by various members from TN? Manlion is someone with identity crisis and his words are golden to you - no wonder you guys get easily brainwashed by your beloved CCP.[/QUOTE]

I expect that you gonna say that :lol:

I don't know what India gained out of that stupid move in 1974/1976? Why is UPA still putting up stupid defense based on pure lies?

India transferred it's island to Srilanka for no reason compare it to China who has stolen other countries island in the region and yet claiming them as their own. On top of it Chins are now keeping an evil eye on more of them. Though i don't want India to act bully like China but these worthless scoundrels ruling the country are not even holding on to what belongs to them. God save India & Indians from Congress/UPA and its allies!!

Enna china/singapore kaaranugalukku ellam namma maela akkara kuppara paayuthu...Namma vadivelu style la sollanum na, Ivanugala ellam paatha enakku paavama irruku..

Chill guys ELECTION YEAR ......... POLITICAL PARTIES :taz:MAKE EXAGGERATE THINGS after elections :sleep::sleep:

Back
Top Bottom