What's new

Requesting good folks here to Sign a Petition to stop the poaching of Houbara Bustard

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Petition | Punish Prince Fahd bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud for the illigal poaching of 2200 Houbara bustards | Change.org

Dear Friends

The Houbara Bustard is a protected species . Houbaras continue to be hunted each year in Pakistan with 25 permits by the government issued for the 2011-12 hunting season, each permit allowing one hundred birds to be hunted by the permit holder. Most of these permits have gone to royalty, rulers and influential commoners from Arab states such as Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai and Saudi Arabia . The Royals in Saudi Arabia believe that they are above the law . Being a protected species the Royals have often broken laws to hunt down the species . It is my request to people to sign a petition such that an example is set on Prince Fahd bin Sultan and he be punished by ICG and appropriate actions taken by the U.N to curb further hunting of the protected species through out the world .

OK this is a petition that i launched , am very new to this , so i could use the help of the good folks here .

I thought i should do something about it, so here it is ... I don't know if it will work , but i wanted to do something..
Your support is deeply appreciated

Last edited:
This is very nice of you- will post the link on a few sites myself .

Back
Top Bottom