What's new

Request to the chinese members...

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
From so many days i am waiting to ask this question.... can any one explain how many types of martial arts are in china.... which one is the best attacking martial art.... i am very big fan of Ip man..... i love two parts very much.... very impressive movie... is there any other movies like that... especially based on ip man? what is wing chun.... please provide that kinda movies.... thank you

@ChinaToday, @SinoChallenger

Last edited by a moderator:
From so many days i am waiting to ask this question.... can any one explain how many types of martial arts are in china.... which one is the best attacking martial art.... i am very big fan of Ip man..... i love two parts very much.... very impressive movie... is there any other movies like that... especially based on ip man? what is wing chun.... please provide that kinda movies.... thank you

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=36870" target="_blank">ChinaToday</a></u>, @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=134545" target="_blank">SinoChallenger</a></u>

i dont know if you seen that one , but if you go to that link you can get ip man4 as well

The latest martial art movie i seen is called tai chi i will get you the link if i can find it

Last edited by a moderator:
"Request to the chinese member ..." says it all!

Don't a lot of the Chinese martial arts have an origination in India? I saw videos of Shastar Vidiya or something and how foreigners like Ghazni had to try 17 times to break in against levys using professional troops.

voiceofdharmadotorg/books/siii/ch8.htm

Don't a lot of the Chinese martial arts have an origination in India? I saw videos of Shastar Vidiya or something and how foreigners like Ghazni had to try 17 times to break in against levys using professional troops.

voiceofdharmadotorg/books/siii/ch8.htm

Actually everything, including vegetable Manchurian, started in India, and spread later to the rest of the world. We try not to rub it in and make them feel bad about it.

Mahmud mounted several expeditions against India. It is not clear what a Hindutva site might have reported. Reference to an history textbook is preferable.

Back
Top Bottom