What's new

Jackie Chan calls for India-China peace

its our duty to make pakistanis aware of reality.. lot of violence happens because difference in perception..

No it's not your duty! Let the pakistani worry about their own problems while you people worry about yours.

btw, why are you always anti india.. you are haitian right?
Don't label me as something I am not,I have a problem with some indians here not all.
Btw I am half Haitian.

its our duty to make pakistanis aware of reality.. lot of violence happens because difference in perception..
btw, why are you always anti india.. you are haitian right?

well, thats the only war we lost, hence we remember..

only on topic...u guys drag Pakistan in every thing ( katreena k ghar bacha hua hy ...damn u ISI) ( reena roy ran away ...u basket pakistani's) ... sania mirza getting pregnant ...oh well ...yes it is us after all :omghaha::rofl:

Why following the ignorant Pakistani way man . Jackie is a very popular figure in India and if he bridges the trust deficit between two of the giants of Asia then what's wrong in it .

And what about our Tibet?

1217bzb.jpg

Will China peacefully give us back our Tibet? Will Jackie Chan give Tibet to India?

About 99% Chinese don't know China-India had a war ever, I knew that when I was 22 years old at the course<International political and economic>, teacher show some documentary video on class, one of them is about 1962 war; bcs no words about China-India war and China-VN war in history books from Elementary school to high school&#65292;may be meanless for China.

the video is here

India cant forgot 1962. Bcz most of the Indians consider 1962 as a betrayal by Chinese government.
But Indian is not obsessed with Chinese. All we want is peace & stability in the region.

India & China together can do a lot in this world.
Lets hope for the best.

Jackie called called Chen Shui Bian a joke.I heard Chen had such an inferiority complex he considered himself Japanese. Is that true?

About 99% Chinese don't know China-India had a war ever, I knew that when I was 22 years old at the course<International political and economic>, teacher show some documentary video on class, one of them is about 1962 war; bcs no words about China-India war and China-VN war in history books from Elementary school to high school&#65292;may be meanless for China.

the video is here
《ä¸*印边界战争》纪录片 完整版—在线æ’*放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Such a poor state of your education system. No wonder why your beautiful Premier Li Keqiang can say such rubbish!

"Both China and India are ancient civilisations. :rofl: We have created great civilisations :rofl: that can make mankind proud :rofl: and our two countries are proud historical tradition :rofl: of cultural interflows and now the conditions are even better faced to learn from each other culturally," --- Li Keqiang (Chinese Premier)

4360830-3x4-340x453.jpg

Premier Li Keqiang Meets with Chinese and Indian Youth Representatives, Encouraging Young People of Two Countries to Be Participants and Promoters of China-India Friendship

No it's not your duty! Let the pakistani worry about their own problems while you people worry about yours.

Don't label me as something I am not,I have a problem with some indians here not all.
Btw I am half Haitian.
ok.. we are here for some harmless fun... be happy now.. :cheers:

Ahhhh typical ignorant indian style comment... Stop dragging PAK into every thing...

Its their habit to feel good they need to push someone down....sadly we are their neighbours :fie:

Why joining PDF? Why not leave if you think pakistani ways are ignorant.

He just joined coz prob on other forums you are not allowed to be racist but only on PDF you can be racist AND play the victim card!

Jackie called called Chen Shui Bian a joke.I heard Chen had such an inferiority complex he considered himself Japanese. Is that true?

Jackie Chan is is a famous star and I like his movies(comedy and stunts) so it doesn't matter if he is Chinese or Japanese.

btw he looks more Japanese.

I am a fan of Jackie Chan. :smitten:

I knew him before, I knew China :lol:

India does what India says:

[video]http://tv.sohu.com/20111026/n323399521.shtml[/video]

Jackie Chan is is a famous star and I like his movies(comedy and stunts) so it doesn't matter if he is Chinese or Japanese.

btw he looks more Japanese.

Chen Shui Bian is a guy from taiwan! jackie chan called him a joke and angered people in taiwan. When i was talking about inferiority complex i meant CHEN not jackie chan.

Yea his movies are awesome I saw all of them, Maybe 1 day i can meet him in person.

He just joined coz prob on other forums you are not allowed to be racist but only on PDF you can be racist AND play the victim card!

On IDF there's alot of sinophobia and anti-pakistani posts going around. Then again it's their forum they can do what they want but i am not gonna tolerate that sh*t here.

Chen Shui Bian is a guy from taiwan! jackie chan called him a joke and angered people in taiwan. When i was talking about inferiority complex i meant CHEN not jackie chan.

Yea his movies are awesome I saw all of them, Maybe 1 day i can meet him in person.

Jackie Chan is a famous joker. There is a reason why Hollywood offers him comedy roles! He does not seem to know people don't take him seriously!

Seriously because of guys like Jackie Chan, Indians call Chinese C****S. Chinese should understand this and boycott such jokers!

Back
Top Bottom