What's new

Jackie Chan calls for India-China peace

If he makes a good version of The Myth then I would go to the cinema to watch it.

But not cheesy crap like the first one. Is it so hard to design a good storyline? He has done it before.

The myth was ok, It looked more like a chick-flick to me.

Jackie Chan is a famous joker. There is a reason why Hollywood offers him comedy roles! He does not seem to know people don't take him seriously!

Seriously because of guys like Jackie Chan, Indians call Chinese C****S. Chinese should understand this and boycott such jokers!

What about kamaal hassan opinion of jackie chan? And the rest of the indians here who like jackie chan?

On IDF there's alot of sinophobia and anti-pakistani posts going around. Then again it's their forum they can do what they want but i am not gonna tolerate that sh*t here.

that line will sound better when you become mod, now you have to tolerate because you cant do anything.. :cheers:

Jackie Chan is a famous joker. There is a reason why Hollywood offers him comedy roles! He does not seem to know people don't take him seriously!

Seriously because of guys like Jackie Chan, Indians call Chinese C****S. Chinese should understand this and boycott such jokers!

jackie chan has more fan following in India than many hollywood actors, like say tom cruise.

jackie chan has more fan following in India than many hollywood actors, like say tom cruise.

Yes, Indians love jokers who act in comedy roles. But while Indians respect Johnny Lever they just laugh at Jackie Chan!

Yes, Indians love jokers who act in comedy roles. But while Indians respect Johnny Lever they just laugh at Jackie Chan!
come on..dont generalize, jackie chan will be mobbed even in small town. Thats because his movies are easy to understand, and funny.

What about kamaal hassan opinion of jackie chan? And the rest of the indians here who like jackie chan?

Now as Jackie Chan has started interfering in diplomatic affairs, Indians will start hating him. He should have stayed away from India and concentrated on his acting. His sudden love for India will just backfire.

If he wants to act in foreign films, he should have gone to Russia, Iran, Brazil or even China's friend Pakistan. These countries do serious films.

Now as Jackie Chan has started interfering in diplomatic affairs, Indians will start hating him. He should have stayed away from India and concentrated on his acting. His sudden love for India will just backfire.

If he wants to act in foreign films, he should have gone to Russia, Iran, Brazil or even China's friend Pakistan. These countries do serious films.

I guess what you are saying could happen, We will just have to wait and see.

he is trying to act as bridge, at personal level, he is not anti india, so why would people hate him.
If pakistani singers and actors can do that, why not jackie.

he is trying to act as bridge, at personal level, he is not anti india, so why would people hate him.

Nobody knows who's enemy Mr Enemy is.

The guy is naive to think there will ever be peace between India and China. There was never and will never. India will not sit down quite unless it annexes Tibet because according to Indian Army Tibet belongs to India. This is what I can say from neutral point of view.

1217bzb.jpg

:D the last time we have seen Indian joker opssss malaika kissed him :P that too in a mini smaaaaaal role

Now as Jackie Chan has started interfering in diplomatic affairs, Indians will start hating him. He should have stayed away from India and concentrated on his acting. His sudden love for India will just backfire. If he wants to act in foreign films, he should have gone to Russia, Iran, Brazil or even China's friend Pakistan. These countries do serious films.

yeh Indians always backfire every peace effort.

India cant forgot 1962. Bcz most of the Indians consider 1962 as a betrayal by Chinese government.
But Indian is not obsessed with Chinese. All we want is peace & stability in the region.

India & China together can do a lot in this world.
Lets hope for the best.

Correction, Indians (politicians, media and member here) are totally obsess with China. If all those articles and reports from media, ludicrous declaration from Indian politicians and the members here do not constitute obsession. The word "obsession" has no meaning.

India should focus on developing better relationship with the West instead of just focus on China.

India cant forgot 1962. Bcz most of the Indians consider 1962 as a betrayal by Chinese government.
But Indian is not obsessed with Chinese. All we want is peace & stability in the region.

India & China together can do a lot in this world.
Lets hope for the best.

I highly doubt that this statement even holds for the majority of the Indian members here, let alone Indians in India. Not that I am commenting on whether India was betrayed by China because it is not true according to neutral scholars, I just don't believe most Indians think so. Perhaps the Indian members here can back this?

Back
Top Bottom