What's new

Jackie Chan calls for India-China peace

btw Jackie Chan has (or at least had) a huge fan base in Japan, some even committed suicide for him. not familiar with his earlier work, but rush hours are pretty damn funny, chris tucker also rules.

Jackie Chan is a famous joker. There is a reason why Hollywood offers him comedy roles! He does not seem to know people don't take him seriously!

Seriously because of guys like Jackie Chan, Indians call Chinese C****S. Chinese should understand this and boycott such jokers!

I wonder why PDF does not permanently ban this troll.

I highly doubt that this statement even holds for the majority of the Indian members here, let alone Indians in India. Not that I am commenting on whether India was betrayed by China because it is not true according to neutral scholars, I just don't believe most Indians think so. Perhaps the Indian members here can back this?

unfortunately its correct. Indians consider 1962 as rejection of friendship. But its more of suspicion of chinese (chinese cant be trusted..) than hatred.

btw Jackie Chan has (or at least had) a huge fan base in Japan, some even committed suicide for him. not familiar with his earlier work, but rush hours are pretty damn funny, chris tucker also rules.

I suspect he is not showing his country flag.

this seems to contradict a lot with what I heard from some Indian immigrants in the states. I was told that it was Nehru's aggressive policies and series of misjudgements that led the two countries to a war (which is also believed by Neville Maxwell, but Maxwell was scrutinized by some as pro-China even if he is an anti-communist, and thus his book was banned in India, so his conflict of interest is not clear here). maybe it is because of generation gaps, since the Indians were in their fifties When I talked to them several years ago. Oh right some of them were from Assam, could that be a factor as well?

As for friendship, I am afraid India supporting and arming Dalai lama's rebellion isn't a friendly act at all, if not hostile, especially to the Chinese communists (not sure how the nationalists were thinking). Anyway, thanks for the information, that helps me understand the younger Indian generation a lot.

unfortunately its correct. Indians consider 1962 as rejection of friendship. But its more of suspicion of chinese (chinese cant be trusted..) than hatred.

Just saw Chinese Zodiac yesterday freaking awesome!!!

The Myth was an awful movie.

It was truly, truly awful.

IMO the movie was mainly intended for Chinese audience the movie didn't much appealed to Foreign audience including Indians
just stating my views i might be wrong
I mostly watched that movie to see India part was a little dissapointed as the movie didn't had much to do with India

this seems to contradict a lot with what I heard from some Indian immigrants in the states. I was told that it was Nehru's aggressive policies and series of misjudgements that led the two countries to a war (which is also believed by Neville Maxwell, but Maxwell was scrutinized by some as pro-China even if he is an anti-communist, and thus his book was banned in India, so his conflict of interest is not clear here). maybe it is because of generation gaps, since the Indians were in their fifties When I talked to them several years ago. Oh right some of them were from Assam, could that be a factor as well?

As for friendship, I am afraid India supporting and arming Dalai lama's rebellion isn't a friendly act at all, if not hostile, especially to the Chinese communists (not sure how the nationalists were thinking). Anyway, thanks for the information, that helps me understand the younger Indian generation a lot.

:lol: ........ its pretty obvious your a Chinese american if you are an american at all.

Most Indians distrust China. That's a fact ...and not just on PDF.

China betrayal of India by planning and attacking us while lying to us about maintaining peace is the real reason. Of course, equally to blame is the incompetence of Jawaharlal Nehru (but that is an internal matter)

As to Jackie Chan I used to be his big fan and have watched ALL his movies. But it is pretty clear that he has always denigrated India and have ALWAYS shown India and Indians in poor light in all his movies. To a careful observer his hate comes out clearly.

Its funny to hear such a person talking about peace between Indian & China. But that said ....there is already peace between India and China so there is nothing to worry. As for Indians to like the chinese ....its not going to happen for a Long Long time.

its our duty to make pakistanis aware of reality.. lot of violence happens because difference in perception..
btw, why are you always anti india.. you are haitian right?

well, thats the only war we lost, hence we remember..

we never lost the war with China....agreed we lost lives of our soldiers...China also lost more than 700 soldiers...no territory was captured by China.......it was a border skirmish which was only fought at the borders and not in the mainlands of either China or India. In a war the winning side always signs a treaty favoring them get some concessions and never declares a cease fire unilaterally and goes back to pre-conflict positions

we never lost the war with China....agreed we lost lives of our soldiers...China also lost more than 700 soldiers...no territory was captured by China.......it was a border skirmish which was only fought at the borders and not in the mainlands of either China or India. In a war the winning side always signs a treaty favoring them get some concessions and never declares a cease fire unilaterally and goes back to pre-conflict positions

You never lost the war as there was no war. Its was just a border conflict and China achieved military victory. Indian army there was defeated.

You never lost the war as there was no war. Its was just a border conflict and China achieved military victory. Indian army there was defeated.
Yes,we won the war but the war happened in our own territory which we still not recapture from then on.

He is a pakistani false flagger who is only here to promote enmity between indians & chinese and indians & pakistanis

Yes,we won the war but the war happened in our own territory which we still not recapture from then on.

How can you win a war if you don't capture territory????? and that too territory which you say belongs to you???

How can you win a war if you don't capture territory????? and that too territory which you say belongs to you???

The answers to both questions are uncertain for Indian members do not reject the first that we won and Chinese members be not aware of the second.

As for friendship, I am afraid India supporting and arming Dalai lama's rebellion isn't a friendly act at all, if not hostile, especially to the Chinese communists (not sure how the nationalists were thinking).

Arming Pakistan with missiles & nuclear weapons (directly or indirectly) is hardly something that Indians find a friendly act either. Friendship is difficult, mutual respect & tolerance is not.

Back
Top Bottom