What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@levina I loved ladybirds when I was a kid in 60s, I used to catch them, they would climb up my palm, to the finger and fly away...I spent quite busy days :D

I thought he was joking but he left seriously! He will be back, hes probably browsing pdf as a guest but not posting.

why everybody is getting sensitive about what goes on in pdf. seriously !

Yea, we'll share roles but i do want you to cook and slowly take over what you should actually do ;)

You didn't tell me what you can bake.

Everytime you tell me so hard that you hate me, this is what i actually hear. ;)

True Love - Pink ft.Lily Allen by 54FAN on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

I fight my own battles - make my own mistakes....why should i allow a stupid middleman/women take charge of my destiny?

what i actually do?? Oh yeah if i forgot the pistol ...

I m not even bothering to listen to that song..

Thats cause your battle is idiotic... And you are losing....

You were imagining having dinner?? sad ... Data darbar gives free food .. You can go there

ah thats a bit far from my place, I have one famous in my vicinity.. so when I need to eat I do go there, though usually I get to eat one meal a day, lucky days get me two...:happy:

Bro what are your own thoughts on these people? You are a deobandi right? You are probably more conservative on such things then.
ROFL

I'm not a deobandi i'm just a Muslim. but yes a man isn't obliged to ask for permission.

In any case the wife can always ask for a divorce if she is not happy with her husband.

ROFL

I'm not a deobandi i'm just a Muslim. but yes a man isn't obliged to ask for permission.

In any case the wife can always ask for a divorce if she is not happy with her husband.

Woman should ask that man cannot remarry in nikah agreement and that would be enough, even my dad remarried without my moms permission. :lol:

ah thats a bit far from my place, I have one famous in my vicinity.. so when I need to eat I do go there, though usually I get to eat one meal a day, lucky days get me two...:happy:

I envy your luck .. Grr

Yeah .. But dont be sad everyone is really happy you're gone .. Saw it on the news the other day..

Even this kitten knows that.

iKfJn.gif

You can't pull the trigger on aero --- naw!

You already have.

I'm playing Xiangqi ;)

No actually i havent HAHA .. I didnt even think of clicking the url knowing pink and lilly alen were the singers

And Why cant i pull the trigger on you ,grandpa??

You dont always get to fool your enemy in that game..

Back
Top Bottom