What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@faeza Are you a woman who takes her own counsel and is not willing to blindly follow social norms- being an obedient housewife and all? If so, bravisimo. But please don't tell me that you're ugly.

Well on second marriage they are right sorry but it will offend some ashamed liberal class and those who are ashamed of everything but they are completely right on this one

Jhoton pe khuda ki laanat !!

@faeza Are you a woman who takes her own counsel and is not willing to blindly follow social norms- being an obedient housewife and all? If so, bravisimo. But please don't tell me that you're ugly.

i might be ugly .... Its a mystery this forum will never know
yes i refuse to even get married .. My mother is tired of convincing me and has given up .. Though she believes that one day i will go to her myself and say that i like a guy and want to get married .. Thats what shes clinging on to.... I m not old enough to be worrying about that anyway

YOU TOO BRUTUS !!

Acha khasa samajhdar admi hy , tou bhi jahil Mullah k chakkar mein a gaya :tsk:
Sirjee mai kisi ki baat main nahi aata.

Meray liaay mere piaaray Rasool ki baat kafi hai.

i might be ugly .... Its a mystery this forum will never know
yes i refuse to even get married .. My mother is tired of convincing me and has given up .. Though she believes that one day i will go to her myself and say that i like a guy and want to get married .. Thats what shes clinging on to.... I m not old enough to be worrying about that anyway
How old are you ??? :what:

Sirjee mai kisi ki baat main nahi aata.
Meray liaay mere piaaray Rasool ki baat kafi hai.

Meray bhai Quran se barh ker tou kuch nahi hai na ? jab Quran se is Pakistani law ko sahih sabit kiya ja sakta hy tou conjecture aka hadith k chakkar mein kiyon pertay ho bhai ??

Back
Top Bottom