What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

mockery of Islam !
O yara kin chakaron mai par gai ho ???

Shart tou baligh hona hai na ???

The liberal society isn't so outraged when two 16 year olds engage in adultery but they are when they get married.

Did Zardari govt imposed this ban? This explains, rival parties always try to revert decisions of previous govts whether good or bad.
This ban should stay. Bad decision.

not sure who placed it. but it was right thing, further legislation is required too..

I think Saudi 1.5 billion help money is not at alll out of courtesy !

Did Zardari govt imposed this ban? This explains, rival parties always try to revert decisions of previous govts whether good or bad.
This ban should stay. Bad decision.

not sure who placed it. but it was right thing, further legislation is required too..

I think Saudi 1.5 billion help money is not at alll out of courtesy !

O yara kin chakaron mai par gai ho ???

Shart tou baligh hona hai na ???

The liberal society isn't so outraged when two 16 year olds engage in adultery but they are when they get married.

I dont care what happens in their world, they are not my inspiration, my inspiration is in Islam and the laws that must be and are not because of mullah get to define it.

You bluffin Army brat...

Because you can't ;)

Its not about fooling heheh :D

i aint bluffin mister ... You just cant face the fact that you are actually wrong ...HA!! Sometimes its okay to be wrong keeps your ego tamed

Speaking of which how much progress have i made on my domesticating report. ?

And Oooo i just cant pull the trigger what a BRILLIANT reason ..maybe i just CAN pull the trigger ..

What ever the game is about ..you arent doing very well at it princess

i aint bluffin mister ... You just cant face the fact that you are actually wrong ...HA!! Sometimes its okay to be wrong keeps your ego tamed

You really think that i am an egoist?

Speaking of which how much progress have i made on my domesticating report. ?

Well, we are having a good start. If i get a crack i will turn you into a dark blooded, shrewd housewife! :D

And Oooo i just cant pull the trigger what a BRILLIANT reason ..maybe i just CAN pull the trigger ..

You'll kill me - wherez the fun in that? - That'll be one minus Rishta for you...and then no one would tag with a killer. :D

What ever the game is about ..you arent doing very well at it princess

Princess? --- tut, tut, tut - thats supposed to be you --- ;)

You really think that i am an egoist?

Well, we are having a good start. If i get a crack i will turn you into a dark blooded, shrewd housewife! :D

You'll kill me - wherez the fun in that? - That'll be one minus Rishta for you...and then no one would tag with a killer. :D

Princess? --- tut, tut, tut - thats supposed to be you --- ;)

Looking at you not accepting your mistake ... Yes i think you are an egoist...

The last thing i ever would be is a housewife.
Though you have a very bright future of becoming a house husband ... Poor who ever she is going to be...

Awww crap ..you saw right through my cleverly designed plans... Thats exactly why i wanted to kill you..

Well i use princess for a person who is probably a girl well 80%of the time .um...is weak ... Fragile and basically is a person who whines alot .. What do you use it for?? :o

You know talking like this is really weird cause i could very ugly .i could be the mother of ugly .. You might get a horrible regretful surprise then..

The last thing i ever would be is a housewife.
Though you have a very bright future of becoming a house husband ... Poor who ever she is going to be...

Awww crap ..you saw right through my cleverly designed plans... Thats exactly why i wanted to kill you..

Well i use princess for a person who is probably a girl well 80%of the time .um...is weak ... Fragile and basically is a person who whines alot .. What do you use it for?? :o

You know talking like this is really weird cause i could very ugly .i could be the mother of ugly .. You might get a horrible regretful surprise then..

Are you ugly?:cry:

Thanks for the compliment, i am flattered.

The last thing i ever would be is a housewife. Though you have a very bright future of becoming a house husband ... Poor who ever she is going to be...

Don't taunt yourself just yet ;)

Cleverly designed plans - yea right :lol: - You wont kill me Army brat --- you'll be shocked.

Well i use princess for a person who is probably a girl well 80%of the time .um...is weak ... Fragile and basically is a person who whines alot .. What do you use it for??

I use it for a girl, im trying to rope in for a housewife....who can make me breakfast every morning ;)

Hit me as hard as you can -- you are not he only one with surprises.

Thanks for the compliment, i am flattered.

Don't taunt yourself just yet ;)

Cleverly designed plans - yea right :lol: - You wont kill me Army brat --- you'll be shocked.

I use it for a girl, im trying to rope in for a housewife....who can make me breakfast every morning ;)

Hit me as hard as you can -- you are not he only one with surprises.

Anytime ... Compliments of such a kind can always be given to you by me

Why would i not kill you??

Hahaha funny.... I think what you meant to say was maid ... Princesses dont work ..

Oh yeah?? Whats the possibilty of your surprise?

Anytime ... Compliments of such a kind can always be given to you by me

Get me that dinner first, then' we'll proceed.

Why would i not kill you??

Because i am just an ordinary gentlemen trying to build on a dinner acclaimed through a lucky shot ;)

Hahaha funny.... I think what you meant to say was maid ... Princesses dont work ..

Princess do work and so do the Prince - any happy couple = a team effort. Both wheels must function properly.

Oh yeah?? Whats the possibilty of your surprise?

Comeon! - don't be so desperate - if i told you than it won't exactly be a surprise would it? ;)

@M-48

Hehehe- shush patton tank....don't disturb aero when he's on business ;)

Get me that dinner first, then' we'll proceed.

Because i am just an ordinary gentlemen trying to build on a dinner acclaimed through a lucky shot ;)

Princess do work and so do the Prince - any happy couple = a team effort. Both wheels must function properly.

Comeon! - don't be so desperate - if i told you than it won't exactly be a surprise would it? ;)

@M-48

Hehehe- shush patton tank....don't disturb aero when he's on business ;)

Okay whatever... -_- play time's over .. Enough mumbo jumbo ....proceed with your normal life activities .. You and i both know neither one of us is serious on this .... Dont try saying you are .. Or else i'd make sure you are nominated for the "stupidest liar on earth" award And the dinner .. No such thing ..... Hahaha first try getting your butt to pakistan ....

Okay whatever... -_- play time's over .. Enough mumbo jumbo ....proceed with your normal life activities .. You and i both know neither one of us is serious on this .... Dont try saying you are .. Or else i'd make sure you are nominated for the "stupidest liar on earth" award And the dinner .. No such thing ..... Hahaha first try getting your butt to pakistan ....

I'll be in Pakistan in a few months time - brace kanjoos army brat -- :coffee:

Well its midnight in Pakistan, i do know how much you like talking to me ;) -

Its early morning here - gotta sleep now --- take care ---

Back
Top Bottom