What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

f...........
Pointing out a spelling mistake in an argument .. Can you come up with a lamer comeback??

It was neither a comeback nor pointing out a mistake. It was only an observation that "it takes more than 6 months - apparently!" :D

1972530_714362371917467_197411780_n.jpg

@Azlan Haider @KingMamba @Aeronaut @Hyperion @Marshmallow

Bro what are your own thoughts on these people? You are a deobandi right? You are probably more conservative on such things then.

firstly this was never about you either
i dont remember bhindi leaving such a wonderful impression in the back of my head o_O

hahaha in your dreams!! I will use trial and error method the error will be eaten by u

i hate you?? Go bang yourself??

Help?? I thought you were expecting .. You admitted it yourself..

Pointing out a spelling mistake in an argument .. Can you come up with a lamer comeback??

ofcourse it wasn't. it was about the idea..

Im fine with eating your crap food - at least you'd be cooking :D

No - you don't hate me --- even if you do thats okay -- for now ---

You want me to cook this bad?? I thought i left you incharge of the salan -roti :p:

yes ..i hate you and why would it start mattering to you --after some time--?

You seem desperate bud .. Send your pic to a "rishtay wali aunty" she will sort your problems out

It was neither a comeback nor pointing out a mistake. It was only an observation that "it takes more than 6 months - apparently!" :D

Yeah. Only if you spend six months starring at it on the map ...
There are alot of cities people dont know the spellings to

Btw i dont think i have anything to prove to you .. Me going not going. Thats not ur crap to deal with..

come on, take someone of your own size. why you running away from my posts these days ? :D

You want me to cook this bad?? I thought i left you incharge of the salan -roti :p:

Yea, we'll share roles but i do want you to cook and slowly take over what you should actually do ;)

You didn't tell me what you can bake.

yes ..i hate you and why would it start mattering to you --after some time--?

Everytime you tell me so hard that you hate me, this is what i actually hear. ;)

True Love - Pink ft.Lily Allen by 54FAN on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

You seem desperate bud .. Send your pic to a "rishtay wali aunty" she will sort your problems out

I fight my own battles - make my own mistakes....why should i allow a stupid middleman/women take charge of my destiny?

Back
Top Bottom