What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

1972530_714362371917467_197411780_n.jpg

@Azlan Haider @KingMamba @Aeronaut @Hyperion @Marshmallow

Now use that imagination and invent a name :D

Anger and me? - hehehehehe

huh - praising myself is something i don't venture out into - i'd rather ditch the argument.

That remains to be seen ;)

.. Mother of Bladdermir and peeona .. (*two wonderful name suggestions for your unborn children)

Sure thing ditch it .. You have my permission

Okay .... But Dont be so confident in yourself though .. There is very little hope ..

This might go on forever .. You should get yourself used to it..

Considering that you are under no compulsion the only other reason you would possibly wish to continue this 'forever" is that you actually happen to be enjoying yourself. o_Oo_O

@Aeronaut 8-)

IIC is full of bullcrap!
Well on second marriage they are right sorry but it will offend some ashamed liberal class and those who are ashamed of everything but they are completely right on this one

Considering that you are under no compulsion the only other reason you would possibly wish to continue this 'forever" is that you actually happen to be enjoying yourself. o_Oo_O

@Aeronaut 8-)

.. Or maybe i refuse to give your little friend the last words....

@Aeronaut 8-)

Shushhh!!!! :cheesy:

.. Or maybe i refuse to give your little friend the last words....

It wont be one , it would be three ;)

.. Mother of Bladdermir and peeona .. (*two wonderful name suggestions for your unborn children) Sure thing ditch it .. You have my permission
Okay .... But Dont be so confident in yourself though .. There is very little hope ..

Im gonna need some help in order to have children. :D

Sure thang ..
I didnt know bhindi was so sought after....

well you're missing the point, it was not about bhindi, it was about The Invitation & the aura of beautiful beginning surrounding the idea.. (Sniff..) :angel:

well you're missing the point, it was not about bhindi, it was about The Invitation & the aura of beautiful beginning surrounding the idea.. (Sniff..) :angel:

Isi bahanay bhindi banana seekh laygi - hehe

Well on second marriage they are right sorry but it will offend some ashamed liberal class and those who are ashamed of everything but they are completely right on this one

Who stopped Ali RA from second marriage? back then women wont stop their husbands, but their wali did. yes it was prophet Muhammad pbuh who stopped Ali RA from second marriage. and Yes women can do it in given circumstances now a days.

p.s. but taqleeda mullah wont learn a damn thing !

firstly this was never about you either
i dont remember bhindi leaving such a wonderful impression in the back of my head o_O

Isi bahanay bhindi banana seekh laygi - hehe
hahaha in your dreams!! I will use trial and error method the error will be eaten by u

Shushhh!!!! :cheesy:

It wont be one , it would be three ;)

Im gonna need some help in order to have children. :D
i hate you?? Go bang yourself??

Help?? I thought you were expecting .. You admitted it yourself..

Tempa? Apparently it takes more than 6 months to learn the correct name: Tampa. :D
Pointing out a spelling mistake in an argument .. Can you come up with a lamer comeback??

Last edited:
firstly this was never about you either
i dont remember bhindi leaving such a wonderful impression in the back of my head o_O

hahaha in your dreams!! I will use trial and error method the error will be eaten by u

i hate you?? Go bang yourself??

Help?? I thought you were expecting .. You admitted it yourself..

Im fine with eating your crap food - at least you'd be cooking :D

No - you don't hate me --- even if you do thats okay -- for now ---

Back
Top Bottom