What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I have been on them beaches a couple of times myself .. Lived there for six months tempa florida... I know more stuff too ..... Babysitting or no babysitting... Still a no

I do like it when you explain stuff...where'd you get this?

Yara, Pakistan is effed up, and so is Turkey! I am supposed to go out for shopping with Ami, and the whole damn place is shut.... will travel to UK tomorrow.....

Lalaaaa - Pakhair Raghlay - hey you going me mate, hows your lify clickin on cobber? ;)

I do know what you are talking about Rampyy -- lets shut it for a sec... :P

Yara, Pakistan is effed up, and so is Turkey! I am supposed to go out for shopping with Ami, and the whole damn place is shut.... will travel to UK tomorrow.....

What happened? - why are you upset, some shit broke lose? :blink:

Okay tell me where have you been ?

Yea then i just have to delete the first 3 letters -- easy peasy job Army brat!

Haha i knew you'd ask this .... There is 90% chance you wont be believing me any way ...
So why start ..

Okay you do whatever you want ..facts dont change ..

Dude, it's 2001 here in Turkey. Trust me, going down the gutter from this point onwards........... :o:

What happened? - why are you upset, some shit broke lose? :blink:

And who might you be? :o: Have you sworn your oath of allegiance to the Emperror or not? o_O

Haha i knew you'd ask this .... There is 90% chance you wont be believing me any way ...
So why start ..

P.S... Lala, gtg.... speak to you in the evening.... check my signature... :p:

@Aeronaut

So why start ..

Hit me -- why are you backing off?

How can you say that i won't believe you without even telling me --- come Army Brat---!

So why start ..

You're one pessimistic gal !!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom