What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I haven't even looked at the project yet. Just one more year, then done with university :P I am glad it was good and hope you were able to enjoy your day :D

Yeh what exactly does naswar do?
Yay!

I have zero idea. The effect i think, would be similar to that of smoking.

Yay!

I have zero idea. The effect i think, would be similar to that of smoking.

Ah, okay. When I first joined naswaristan and stuff, it legit took me months to realized what the name meant. LOL sadly

naswar khai nahin dali jati hai aur dal ker banda wadi e kokaaf mein warid ho jata hai lolzzz nahin kabhi itefaq nahin huwa
Haha wadi e kokaaf. Lolzz ididnt know naswar is a nasha. Acha rorra ihope s.k. never comes here...usko kya hua hua hai...moonh sya hee itnii goliyan chala raha tha ..imean he was talking so rudely ..khud hee quote kiya aur rudely bolna shuru kardiya ,istill replied politely and brought the post in pushto thread...dang..,woh tau ulta aur hee bigar gaya ,moonh say hee goliyn chalana shuru kardeen bahi nay..then khair some mod deleted his post ,شکر hai. Bahi pathano ka kuch pata nahi chalta kabhi bhi gussay may ajatay hain. Ap tau lekin aisa nahi kartay. So now idont talk tohim. Meri toba.

Haha wadi e kokaaf. Lolzz ididnt know naswar is a nasha. Acha rorra ihope s.k. never comes here...usko kya hua hua hai...moonh sya hee itnii goliyan chala raha tha ..imean he was talking so rudely ..khud hee quote kiya aur rudely bolna shuru kardiya ,istill replied politely and brought the post in pushto thread...dang..,woh tau ulta aur hee bigar gaya ,moonh say hee goliyn chalana shuru kardeen bahi nay..then khair some mod deleted his post ,شکر hai. Bahi pathano ka kuch pata nahi chalta kabhi bhi gussay may ajatay hain. Ap tau lekin aisa nahi kartay. So now idont talk tohim. Meri toba.
lolz @s.k is a nice dude ye kab ki baat hai ? btw shamain ap kon c Party ko support ker rahe ho PTI or PML N ?

lolz @s.k is a nice dude ye kab ki baat hai ? btw shamain ap kon c Party ko support ker rahe ho PTI or PML N ?
Bahiii ussay keuuu tag kar diyaaaa .issi leayyahan post kiya tha he doesnt come here.
Acha khair i support pti lekin im ajk national. So we have seperate elections

Last edited:
Ah, okay. When I first joined naswaristan and stuff, it legit took me months to realized what the name meant. LOL sadly
Tch tch. ..... Your great grandmother probably used naswar. Ask your dani amma.

@Shamain Same goes for you.

You kids dont know much about your culture, do you?

Bahiii ussay keuuu tag kar diyaaaa .issi leayyahan post kiya tha he doesnt come here.
Acha khair i support pti lekin im ajk national. So we dont have seperate elections
2 musalmano ki sulah karana is greater sawab. and why you support PTI ? any specific reasons ?

I am a fan of experience :D will try it when I am in Pakistan.
I would advise against it. How do you plan on getting it? Go to a store and ask the store keeper for bannu ki naswar?

Tch tch. ..... Your great grandmother probably used naswar. Ask your dani amma.

@Shamain Same goes for you.

You kids dont know much about your culture, do you?
Isnt naswar mostly eaten in kpk side? Is it in ajk and kashmir culture too?? Ididnt know.no iknow abt naswar in general...but ihavent seen it as such.

And iknow they chew naswar not swallow it.
2 musalmano ki sulah karana is greater sawab. and why you support PTI ? any specific reasons ?
Pmln walay sirf lootay hain, bakwas tau pti bhi hai magar koi aur option?
Aap batain ap kissay support kartay hain? Aur keu? Pmln are too harpna sort of party.

:lol: trust me, I have my ways of getting access to things I want :D

have you tried it?
Still, i'm genuinely interested in knowing that way. Come on tell me. :D

I have seen stoned girls here shamelessly buying lights and rizla papers but never have seen a girl asking for naswar. But i would love to see you try. :P

Never. I hate the smell.

Isnt naswar mostly eaten in kpk side? Is it in ajk and kashmir culture too?? Ididnt know.no iknow abt naswar in general...but ihavent seen it as such.

And iknow they chew naswar not swallow it.

Pahari/Hindkoan culture.

@ZYXW

Your people speak hindko, right?

I have seen stoned girls here shamelessly buying lights and rizla papers but never have seen a girl asking for naswar. But i would love to see you try. :D

Never. I hate the smell.

I am really good with making contacts; I attract people and therefore talk to all sorts of people. So, when I want something- good or bad- there is always someone I am in touch with that has access to it. So, getting it won't be a problem :P what can I say yaar, I am a people person ;) haha jkjk

No see that's just not classy and not attractive. I find people with a lack of self control highly unattractive. I'd try it once just for the experience of it, but drugs and alcohol are not something to make a habit of ever. There are many more exciting ways to spend your free time than that, in my opinion.

@ZYXW

what's that?

I have seen stoned girls here shamelessly buying lights and rizla papers but never have seen a girl asking for naswar. But i would love to see you try. :P

Never. I hate the smell.

Pahari/Hindkoan culture.

@ZYXW

Pahari language... rest of the culture is almost same as pakistan's or maybe the culture erroded away as no one followed it much, really dont know much, waz bahi has better idea of these things.. But idont speak either pahari or hindko .even understanding proficiency isnt too good... iknow urdu only.

Anyways on our side naswar nahi hoti ,huqqa hota hai that some elders smoke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom