What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Isnt naswar mostly eaten in kpk side? Is it in ajk and kashmir culture too?? Ididnt know.no iknow abt naswar in general...but ihavent seen it as such.

And iknow they chew naswar not swallow it.

Pmln walay sirf lootay hain, bakwas tau pti bhi hai magar koi aur option?
Aap batain ap kissay support kartay hain? Aur keu? Pmln are too harpna sort of party.
Mein os Party ko support kerta hon jo Pakistan ke sath sincere ho who koi bhi party ho bus agenda os ka prosper Pakistan hona chaheye :) sab se pehle :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Mein os Party ko support kerta hon jo Pakistan ke sath sincere ho who koi bhi party ho bus agenda os ka prosper Pakistan hona chaheye :) sab se pehle :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Ya almost same here...magar pmln sirf looti hai...imean no options as such..idont like pti much magar never want to support ppp and pmln. Koi aur options bhhi tau nahi hain. Nawaz came thru rigging so really dont wish to see any of his party member winning.

I am really good with making contacts; I attract people and therefore talk to all sorts of people. So, when I want something- good or bad- there is always someone I am in touch with that has access to it. So, getting it won't be a problem :P what can I say yaar, I am a people person ;) haha jkjk

No see that's just not classy and not attractive. I find people with a lack of self control highly unattractive. I'd try it once just for the experience of it, but drugs and alcohol are not something to make a habit of ever. There are many more exciting ways to spend your free time than that, in my opinion.

what's that?
Aese logon pai lanat jo larkion ko naswar laa kar dain.

Ok, if i light a cigarette in your presence, what would you think?

Bandar kia janay adrak ka swaad. :P ..... I think that if you have self control then doing drugs every once in awhile is fine.

Pahari language... rest of the culture is almost same as pakistan's or maybe the culture erroded away as no one followed it much. With time things change. But idont speak either pahari or hindko .even understanding proficiency isnt too good... iknow urdu only.

Anyways on our side naswar nahi hoti ,huqqa hota hai that some elders smoke.
This is not a positive development. It is sad and pathetic for us migrants to forget that other ethnic groups are giving up their languages for us. Their indigenous languages and thousands of years of history. If not embrace the other ethnic groups as brothers the least we can respect them. Even this respect is not forecoming from my ethnic group. Part of this is rooted in the fact that my people do not want to merge nor reclaim their original culture, our Lucknowi culture but for others the Gujarati Madrasi and other culture.

Punjabis I would say have given up the most:

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/07/11/comment/columns/no-takers-for-punjabi/

Let us people of Pakistan work together to preserve our culture and traditions. Needless to say I have a very negative view of us muhajirs. We demanded more when the union needed us to bind it.

Aese logon pai lanat jo larkion ko naswar laa kar dain.

Ok, if i light a cigarette in your presence, what would you think?

Bandar kia janay adrak ka swaad. :P ..... I think that if you have self control then doing drugs every once in awhile is fine.

agreed. but for the field I want to go into, I need to be able to work with all sorts of people without losing who you are.

I have tried and can't smoke because I can't inhale, like I start coughing, but I would never think any less of you. I would just not want to be inhaling it second-hand because that also makes me cough too LOL but I will obviously put up with it, if it's something you really want to do in the moment...it's no problem :P

hahaha :P oh man did u just call me a monkey :lol:
I agree with the last part...a lot.

This is not a positive development. It is sad and pathetic for us migrants to forget that other ethnic groups are giving up their languages for us. Their indigenous languages and thousands of years of history. If not embrace the other ethnic groups as brothers the least we can respect them. Even this respect is not forecoming from my ethnic group. Part of this is rooted in the fact that my people do not want to merge nor reclaim their original culture, our Lucknowi culture but for others the Gujarati Madrasi and other culture.

Punjabis I would say have given up the most:

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/07/11/comment/columns/no-takers-for-punjabi/

Let us people of Pakistan work together to preserve our culture and traditions. Needless to say I have a very negative view of us muhajirs. We demanded more when the union needed us to bind it.

Ihve to agree punjabi ppl are dissed a lot due to politics and military high ranks..one can see many ppl doing that on this forum too..but not many realize it is these who made lot of sacriifces for pakistan. Actually this thing even i never knew unless someone shared that with us in a heated discussion.....acc to her punjabis had given a lot for pakistan. Anyways lots of respect for them.

As of myself well i dont think imade any sacrifice, urdu is a beautiful language and why shud one not know it??
Inever made any sacrifice...haviz we have seen and are seeing attrition of several langs on our side...so dont feel bad abt it, not ur fault.

And even if ihad to make some sacrifice for mohajir pakistanis so that they will feel at home in pakistan ...idont see it a huge deal :P

@ZYXW

Hindko is a dilect of Punjabi spoken in parts of Hazara and Northern Pakistan.
Isnt hindko an independent lang @fakhre mirpur
Iwant to know are pahari and hindko independent langs or punjabi dialects.
I rem some poster ghoul here said that pahari is a diff lang but hindko is a dialect. I feel hindko shud also be taken as a diff lang because its even more difficult than pahari and potohari. Atleast to me.

agreed. but for the field I want to go into, I need to be able to work with all sorts of people without losing who you are.

I have tried and can't smoke because I can't inhale, like I start coughing, but I would never think any less of you. I would just not want to be inhaling it second-hand because that also makes me cough too LOL but I will obviously put up with it, if it's something you really want to do in the moment...it's no problem :P

hahaha :P oh man did u just call me a monkey :lol:
I agree with the last part...a lot.
Is it ISI's cyber warfare department by any chance?:P

Good to know. I would like to know what's your idea of fun? What do you like to do for fun?

Guess i did.

Meaning that you dont trust yourself?

@RAMPAGE
you know rampi, I think the main thing abou self control is knowing when you have to let it goand then get it back at the right time. I just never with drugs understood, why people need them to be in that mental state...like weed for example.....I feel like I can get myself into that mental state without the drug. How are people's minds not blown into bits by the reality/mystery we are a part of. People use them to escape routine, but how is routine even possible, how are people not fascinated beyond belief with every breath they take by what we are part of. Like people that are bored or cranky intrigue me, how are you not living in awe every second you are here on this earth. There is no need for drugs to be in those states in my opinion.

...LOL sorry got too passionate there :lol:
I'm busy making french toast and tea for me. I'll answer shortly.

Is it ISI's cyber warfare department by any chance?:P

Good to know. I would like to know what's your idea of fun? What do you like to do for fun?

Guess i did.

Meaning that you dont trust yourself?

:lol: I wish. No, nothing like that.

talk to you of course :D:p:

ouch :cray:

No- I know myself, so I know what has what effect on me and when it's worth taking the risk and when it's not. :D

I'm busy making french toast and tea for me. I'll answer shortly.
ofc take your time. Since, you quoted it, i'll remove the original, I hate having my actual opinions up on pdf. Lol :P

I used to think the same thing before using. Yes you can enjoy yourself without getting drunk/stoned. But that feeling, that state of mind cannot be achived. With weed, you will enjoy food like you've never done in your life. Every feeling is heightened. You'll notice, do and enjoy things you have never done before. Present company will be much more enjoyable. The sex will be great. Pretty will become beautiful. You'll understand things that you have never done before. Can you achive all that in a sober state? I dont think so.

Anyway, Life can be enjoyed without these things. If you think that these things are more trouble than they're worth, dont use them. Remember, this post is not meant to encourage the use of drugs. You definitely dont need to try everything.

@ZYXW

@ZYXW

This was just posted on facebook. :o:

Timeline Photos

Haha wadi e kokaaf. Lolzz ididnt know naswar is a nasha. Acha rorra ihope s.k. never comes here...usko kya hua hua hai...moonh sya hee itnii goliyan chala raha tha ..imean he was talking so rudely ..khud hee quote kiya aur rudely bolna shuru kardiya ,istill replied politely and brought the post in pushto thread...dang..,woh tau ulta aur hee bigar gaya ,moonh say hee goliyn chalana shuru kardeen bahi nay..then khair some mod deleted his post ,شکر hai. Bahi pathano ka kuch pata nahi chalta kabhi bhi gussay may ajatay hain. Ap tau lekin aisa nahi kartay. So now idont talk tohim. Meri toba.
muhtarma ap ko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap ne us thread me mere he post pe mujhe kyun reply dia tha pashto me shayad apko kahani yaad nahi ap kashmir ki hayn thoray badaam khaya karayn, mene post me kisi or ko jawab dia or ap ne us thread me akar mujhe pashto me likha k apki aik ankh dosri ankh se choti hay thread mujhe yaad nahi k kon sa tha lekin wo pashto cornor nahi tha then mene apko us he thread me reply dia k es baat ka matlab ? ye keh kar ap kya sabit karna chahti hayn ye tha reply then ap ne mujhe es baat ka reply pashto cornor me dia tha, yahi likha tha na ap ne ? yaad nahi ? ohhhhhh my bad ab ap sunyn meri baat nehayat he ahteram k sath aghar apko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap apna ye atitude apne pas rakhayn or ap please mujhe kisi thread me tag and reply na dia karayn apki mehirbani shukriya.

Tch tch. ..... Your great grandmother probably used naswar. Ask your dani amma.

@Shamain Same goes for you.

You kids dont know much about your culture, do you?
thanks altaf bhai, aaj ka taza scene sunata dost k mehmaan aye hayn AJK se karachi ab dost mere pechay parh gaya k unko kashmiri naswar chahiye lol me gaya yahan pathano k area par wo naswar mili lekin un mehmano ko pasand nai ayi ab kal ka scene ye hay k kal pir jana hay or order pe naswar banwani hay lol

Last edited:
muhtarma ap ko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap ne us thread me mere he post pe mujhe kyun reply dia tha pashto me shayad apko kahani yaad nahi ap kashmir ki hayn thoray badaam khaya karayn, mene post me kisi or ko jawab dia or ap ne us thread me akar mujhe pashto me likha k apki aik ankh dosri ankh se choti hay, yahi likha tha na ap ne ? yaad nahi ? ohhhhhh my bad ab ap sunyn meri baat nehayat he ahteram k sath aghar apko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap apna ye atitude apne pas rakhayn or ap please mujhe kisi thread me tag and reply na dia karayn apki mehirbani shukriya.
Apnay kisi aur ko nahi mujhay hee quote kiya tha , yeh dekhain, yeh post thee. Whywud i quote u and reply u if u were talking 2 someone else. Yadasht apki kamzor hai. Yeh thee woh post

Meet Pakistan's first female truck driver

Phir may nay sirf baat badalnay ko pushto kee woh line likh dee thee sirf mazzaq may ,aur woh may nay yaheen forum pay seekhi thee....it wasnt any rude comment ..it said ur left eye is smaller than right...i was only showing off my pushto skillss..wasnt saying that actually ur eye is smaller or whatever. Then when u replied back, i brought that post to pushto corner to not derail the that truck wala thread, n i had said ...i was just using a newly learnt line. N then uwent KABOOOOMMMM!!!
thanks altaf bhai, aaj ka taza scene sunata dost k mehmaan aye hayn AJK se karachi ab dost mere pechay parh gaya k unko kashmiri naswar chahiye lol me gaya yahan pathano k area par wo naswar mili lekin un mehmano ko pasand nai ayi ab kal ka scene ye hay k kal pir jana hay or order pe naswar banwani hay lol
Yea altaf bahi nahi rampage hai , altaf bahi yeah hain @karakoram

Karakoram rorra ap tau khair manayen apni zara.
Aur kashmiri naswar bhi hoti hai karakoram bahi kya?

Last edited:
Apnay kisi aur ko nahi mujhay hee quote kiya tha , yeh dekhain, yeh post thee. Whywud i quote u and reply u if u were talking 2 someone else. Yadasht apki kamzor hai. Yeh thee woh post

Phir may nay sirf baat badalnay ko pushto kee woh line likh dee thee sirf mazzaq may ,aur woh may nay yaheen forum pay seekhi thee....it wasnt any rude comment ..it said ur left eye is smaller than right...i was only showing off my pushto skillss..wasnt saying that actually ur eye is smaller or whatever. Then when u replied back, i brought that post to pushto corner to not derail the that truck wala thread, n i had said ...i was just using a newly learnt line. N then uwent KABOOOOMMMM!!!

chalen aghar apko he reply dia tha or ap ne ye sub kaha tha tho ap ne tho mazak kia tha na right ? jo msgs mere delete huey thay us me aik reply apko mene kia tha or wo kuch yun tha Batakh k choonch jaise munh wali ajeeb aurat yahi likha tha na ? es me kya kya masla hay ? ap ne mazak kia tha mene bhi mazak me ainwai ye likh dia tha tho es se kya problem hogai apko ? ye abusing hay ?

ye rampage nahi ye karakoram he hayn ankhyn khol k or chashma laga k deakhayn bhuddi khosat aurat tangay kabar me latki hay or agayi yahan nukta cheeni karne

muhtarma ap ko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap ne us thread me mere he post pe mujhe kyun reply dia tha pashto me shayad apko kahani yaad nahi ap kashmir ki hayn thoray badaam khaya karayn, mene post me kisi or ko jawab dia or ap ne us thread me akar mujhe pashto me likha k apki aik ankh dosri ankh se choti hay thread mujhe yaad nahi k kon sa tha lekin wo pashto cornor nahi tha then mene apko us he thread me reply dia k es baat ka matlab ? ye keh kar ap kya sabit karna chahti hayn ye tha reply then ap ne mujhe es baat ka reply pashto cornor me dia tha, yahi likha tha na ap ne ? yaad nahi ? ohhhhhh my bad ab ap sunyn meri baat nehayat he ahteram k sath aghar apko mujh se itni he problem hay tho ap apna ye atitude apne pas rakhayn or ap please mujhe kisi thread me tag and reply na dia karayn apki mehirbani shukriya.

:o:

Back
Top Bottom