What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I used to think the same thing before using. Yes you can enjoy yourself without getting drunk/stoned. But that feeling, that state of mind cannot be achived. With weed, you will enjoy food like you've never done in your life. Every feeling is heightened. You'll notice, do and enjoy things you have never done before. Present company will be much more enjoyable. The sex will be great. Pretty will become beautiful. You'll understand things that you have never done before. Can you achive all that in a sober state? I dont think so.

Anyway, Life can be enjoyed without these things. If you think that these things are more trouble than they're worth, dont use them. Remember, this post is not meant to encourage the use of drugs. You definitely dont need to try everything.

@ZYXW

@ZYXW

This was just posted on facebook. :o:

Timeline Photos

My best friend loves to smoke, so we often have this discussion and she says the same thing. But, I always argue saying then you are not living in the moment properly. You can put your mind in that state, I have tried weed and I can get my mind in that exact state when I write poetry...it's a matter of paying attention to every detail...to everything. Slow the moment down as much as possible and take all the gifts you can from it.

chalo if we ever hangout when I am in Pakistan, this is something that must be tried and if I am correct then I shall get all your votes when I am running for pm :p::lol: if not, then IK can get them or NS haha

Apnay kisi aur ko nahi mujhay hee quote kiya tha , yeh dekhain, yeh post thee. Whywud i quote u and reply u if u were talking 2 someone else. Yadasht apki kamzor hai. Yeh thee woh post

Meet Pakistan's first female truck driver

Phir may nay sirf baat badalnay ko pushto kee woh line likh dee thee sirf mazzaq may ,aur woh may nay yaheen forum pay seekhi thee....it wasnt any rude comment ..it said ur left eye is smaller than right...i was only showing off my pushto skillss..wasnt saying that actually ur eye is smaller or whatever. Then when u replied back, i brought that post to pushto corner to not derail the that truck wala thread, n i had said ...i was just using a newly learnt line. N then uwent KABOOOOMMMM!!!

Yea altaf bahi nahi rampage hai , altaf bahi yeah hain @karakoram

Karakoram rorra ap tau khair manayen apni zara.
Aur kashmiri naswar bhi hoti hai karakoram bahi kya?
oyee bibi mein ne naswar mein PhD ki hai kya lolz par sab se zyada mashoor naswar kheshki ki hai
Kheshgi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing special. Spent most of the day doing chores.wbu?

Oh man, still beats my day. Just woke up from a nap 30 minutes ago, now staring at math problems and dying on the inside....not in the mood for work at all :cry:

how are your studies?

@RAMPAGE....I was about to ask our two guests to do my math hw for me. I missed them for the past couple of days. Glad to know they are back :D

Oh man, still beats my day. Just woke up from a nap 30 minutes ago, now staring at math problems and dying on the inside....not in the mood for work at all :cry:

how are your studies?

@RAMPAGE....I was about to ask our two guests to do my math hw for me. I missed them for the past couple of days. Glad to know they are back :D
Drink some coffee. You definitely like your naps.

My day's work is done and that's enough.

Stop making them a thing. :crazy:

Drink some coffee. You definitely like your naps.

My day's work is done and that's enough.

Stop making them a thing. :crazy:

I don't drink coffee. But I def. will have something to feel more energized to do this work. Yes, I LOVE sleeping especially when I get my sister to play with my hair until I fall asleep....that's heaven!!

Ah, okay. Are you looking for a job now?

Ok you don't find it amusing or interesting at all? It's most of the time two...this is an old thread so it can't just be random people..and their timing is so interesting. ;)

I don't drink coffee. But I def. will have something to feel more energized to do this work. Yes, I LOVE sleeping especially when I get my sister to play with my hair until I fall asleep....that's heaven!!

Ah, okay. Are you looking for a job now?

Ok you don't find it amusing or interesting at all? It's most of the time two...this is an old thread so it can't just be random people..and their timing is so interesting. ;)
You don't drink coffee? Not even tea? How do you function?

No. Work as in studies.

I thought you knew who they were? :D

You don't drink coffee? Not even tea? How do you function?

No. Work as in studies.

I thought you knew who they were? :D

I do tea.....very rarely though. Yea, trust me, I know.....

Oh okay!

I do, I say that stuff to you to poke at them. have you ever noticed that every time I say something to you about them, they leave LOL :D I need to seriously get a life if this is what I do for amusement :lol:

I do tea.....very rarely though. Yea, trust me, I know.....

Oh okay!

I do, I say that stuff to you to poke at them. have you ever noticed that every time I say something to you about them, they leave LOL :D I need to seriously get a life if this is what I do for amusement :lol:
No I haven't. What can I say darling, when I'm with you, I lose sense of our surroundings. You're all that matters. :D

True story!

@ZYXW

Ok, maybe I should've added a LOL to that true that part. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom