What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hello :P

Just ate....debating if I should get started on the mountain of work I have!

haha have fun with that! How was your day? :D
I wont advise you to get started nor would i advise against it.

You're hooked onto this place. Is it me or is it something else? :lol:

I had a pretty good day. You tell.

I wont advise you to get started nor would i advise against it.

You're hooked onto this place. Is it me or is it something else? :lol:

I had a pretty good day. You tell.

Ugh...I should...but if I start, I won't be done until the end of this week. No time off, because then I get too lazy.

Haha
1. it is you, of course - you're my friend so I enjoy your company very much :smitten:
2. I am not really hooked....I just don't want to work and this just happens to be more informative than facebook.

I am glad :p: Anything special?
Nothing much to be honest, just procrastination at its best:oops:

Ugh...I should...but if I start, I won't be done until the end of this week. No time off, because then I get too lazy.

Haha
1. it is you, of course - you're my friend so I enjoy your company very much :smitten:
2. I am not really hooked....I just don't want to work and this just happens to be more informative than facebook.

I am glad :p: Anything special?
Nothing much to be honest, just procrastination at its best:oops:
Sorry for such a late reply yaar. Had a guest over for dinner.

Get it done if you have to.

Hahaha. ... makhan zara kam. Pakistani diet is already high in cholestrol.

Got time to catch up with a few friends. Hosting a Barbecue tommorow.

Sorry for such a late reply yaar. Had a guest over for dinner.

Get it done if you have to.

Hahaha. ... makhan zara kam. Pakistani diet is already high in cholestrol.

Got time to catch up with a few friends. Hosting a Barbecue tommorow.
I am going to start tmrw, Promise :D I skyped with a friend and took a nap. It's already 6, will start tmrw got too lazy.

oo how was that dinner..family? And lucky hope you have fun tmrw. Inviting anyone "special" cough cough :D

meri jaan mein makkan ki factory hoon, abi shuru kahan hui hoon jo kam keron . Will never need a gun, I am much more deadlier -I kill people with heart attacks :lol:

I am going to start tmrw, Promise :D I skyped with a friend and took a nap. It's already 6, will start tmrw got too lazy.

oo how was that dinner..family? And lucky hope you have fun tmrw. Inviting anyone "special" cough cough :D

meri jaan mein makkan ki factory hoon, abi shuru kahan hui hoon jo kam keron . Will never need a gun, I am much more deadlier -I kill people with heart attacks :lol:
It was good. Had a few laughs. Yes, family.

Of course. Friends are special. :P

I should be wary then. I have a family history of heart attacks. :lol:

Do you watch the originals? It is much better than TVD.

It was good. Had a few laughs. Yes, family.

Of course. Friends are special. :P

I should be wary then. I have a family history of heart attacks. :lol:

Do you watch the originals? It is much better than TVD.

I am glad :)

LOL nice save :lol:

Everything in this world kills us. We, as humans, are walking on a suicidal path which will inevitably result in the destruction of our human selves. So, it's only a matter of picking your poisons :D

I have heard and I should. But TVD started again this week so will keep up with that for now. I will probably watch the originals over winter break. Do you watch TVD..who's your favorite character?

@RAMPAGE sigh, I miss your two guests :whistle:

I am glad :)

LOL nice save :lol:

Everything in this world kills us. We, as humans, are walking on a suicidal path which will inevitably result in the destruction of our human selves. So, it's only a matter of picking your poisons :D

I have heard and I should. But TVD started again this week so will keep up with that for now. I will probably watch the originals over winter break. Do you watch TVD..who's your favorite character?
True that! Life will kill you. Best go down swinging. Reminds me of a song named my way by Sinatra.

Check it out. Damon of course. :P wbu?

@RAMPAGE sigh, I miss your two guests :whistle:
That just reminded of the ugly naked guy from friends. Dunno why.

True that! Life will kill you. Best go down swinging. Reminds me of a song named my way by Sinatra.

Check it out. Damon of course. :P wbu?

Will listen to that. Do what you are passionate about and let the fire of that passion destroy you :D what are you passionate about....if you could take away one thing from life what would it be?

Hands down DAMON....and katherine <3

That just reminded of the ugly naked guy from friends. Dunno why.
:lol: I am sure our guests will be happy to know that!

Will listen to that. Do what you are passionate about and let the fire of that passion destroy you :D what are you passionate about....if you could take away one thing from life what would it be?

Hands down DAMON....and katherine <3

:lol: I am sure our guests will be happy to know that!
Family! I want to be able to support a family by myself ASAP. Settle down and have kids. wbu?

@ZYXW

Mashallah, May God continue to shower his blessings upon you. Keep giving back but not at the cost of your well-being. Take care. Bye.

It was good. wbu? Finished with the work? What kind of program are you developing?

Naswar khatay nahi daaltay hain.

I haven't even looked at the project yet. Just one more year, then done with university :P I am glad it was good and hope you were able to enjoy your day :D

Yeh what exactly does naswar do?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom