What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

You know that's a real picture of me right? That's really mean of you guys I am not kidding @DESERT FIGHTER :(

Woahhh what did I interrupt here? LOL :lol: kya yaar rampi, mein 1 hour nap ke liye kya gayi, apne toh party hi badaldi :D @RAMPAGE

@DESERT FIGHTER I'd like to formally apologize for any type of mental damage rampi may have caused in my absence. In my defense, your charisma and profile pic probably made him realize this is what he was looking for. Maybe you're the one :D
You know I might be the only member on PDF who has ever made him back out of a discussion. :lol:

BTW that profile pic part was not in good taste. :hitwall:

You know I might be the only member on PDF who has ever made him back out of a discussion. :lol:

BTW that profile pic part was not in good taste. :hitwall:
:rofl: I can see that. But I must say rampi, of all the people you'd choose to flirt with over me, I didn't think it'd be a guy :D

@RAMPAGE
look our two guest friends :D

:rofl: I can see that. But I must say rampi, of all the people you'd choose to flirt with over me, I didn't think it'd be a guy :D
Pretty confident, aren't we? :Chalo isi bahanay thora shugal lag gya. :D

But from what I have noticed, I seem to fall in the category of "valuable goods" in all of the markets I have checked :P
Maybe you haven't checked all the markets yet.

Marketing 101 : Understand thy customer.

You clearly didn't know what I might be interested in and that is not good marketing skills. :D

Maybe you haven't checked all the markets yet.

Marketing 101 : Understand thy customer.

You clearly didn't know what I might be interested in and that is not good marketing skills. :D

The fact that you are here talking to me and continuing this conversation in itself is evidence that even your market is interested in this good.

As for the last line, all men are interested in the same things...trust me....and I am those things :D

The fact that you are here talking to me and continuing this conversation in itself is evidence that even your market is interested in this good.

As for the last line, all men are interested in the same things...trust me....and I am those things :D
Acha ji maan lia aap ki market value buhat ha. But trust me, I can surprise you.

BTW you know anything about modem configuration?

Acha ji maan lia aap ki market value buhat ha. But trust me, I can surprise you.

BTW you know anything about modem configuration?

:lol: I am just playing around with you, I don't actually believe that. That's good because the element of surprise and mystery always keeps others interested in you :P

Why what's wrong....problem with modem?

:lol: I am just playing around with you, I don't actually believe that. That's good because the element of surprise and mystery always keeps others interested in you :P

Why what's wrong....problem with modem?
The connection keeps resetting. I used the user name and password provided by the isp but the password resets to something else as soon as I hit the apply button. The internet stays connected for a while but then the resetting process starts again.

The connection keeps resetting. I used the user name and password provided by the isp but the password resets to something else as soon as I hit the apply button. The internet stays connected for a while but then the resetting process starts again.

Modem resets are normally a loss of communication due to signal loss (the modem times out and attempts to register itself again). But that password thing is weird. Is it still able to log in fine with the other password it resets to?

Modem resets are normally a loss of communication due to signal loss (the modem times out and attempts to register itself again). But that password thing is weird. Is it still able to log in fine with the other password it resets to?
The signals are analog so it's a problem with the phone line?

It establishes a connection with the password but when I hit the apply button, the password length increases in its field by itself.

Back
Top Bottom