What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

of course!!

Have you noticed there are always two guests on when we are talking LOL :p: we have fans, clearly.
How about this one?

Helga3.png

I have always thought that they're mods spying on us. Can't blame them though, Naswar threads have caused some major dramas.

How about this one?

Helga3.png

I have always thought that they're mods spying on us. Can't blame them though, Naswar threads have caused some major dramas.
:lol: is this how you see me? :rofl: thanks rampi, true friend

I was thinking of this one. She's my favorite character from a show and a classy badass.
TyFUuI3.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: is this how you see me? :rofl: thanks rampi, true friend

I was thinking of this one. She's my favorite character from a show and a classy badass.
TyFUuI3.jpg

I am doing csci, I know who they are don't worry about it, :D;)
So you dont recognize her?

Name of animation?

Jesus! you're freaking me out. Just dont go through my browsing history. Btw who are they?

So you dont recognize her?

Name of animation?

Jesus! you're freaking me out. Just dont go through my browsing history. Btw who are they?

Yea I do, from hey Arnold, I think.

It's Asami from the legend of Korra. I liked the last airbender better, but asami is my favorite character from kora one. She kicks ***, yet is a sweetheart and hot. check it out when you can.

@RAMPAGE what about this one?

Last edited:
Yea I do, from hey Arnold, I think.

It's Asami from the legend of Korra. I liked the last airbender better, but asami is my favorite character from kora one. She kicks ***, yet is a sweetheart and hot. check it out when you can.

haha no I would never invade someone's privacy unnecessarily :P dw, did u notice they are gone :lol:
Loved that show. My favorite one was courage the cowardly dog.

Sure. BTW I listened to that jalebi song.

I did. Who do you think they were?

Loved that show. My favorite one was courage the cowardly dog.

Sure. BTW I listened to that jalebi song.

I did. Who do you think they were?

I never watched tbh honest, but it was always on. My brother does now.

Did you like it?? I love that song and my baby katrina looks so nice and in control :D

Last edited:
@ZYXW

Something colourful perhaps?

I never watched tbh honest, but it was always on. My brother does now.

Did you like it?? I love that song and my baby katrina looks so nice and in control :D

Forum members, not mods, that's all I shall give away :P
Tbh it was offensive in so many ways. :P

Hain? weird.

Any other recommendations?? :/

oh no, how?? :what:

:rofl::rofl:
Afghans/Pakhtuns are nothing like that. Rest i'll leave to your imagination.

BTW how did you find this forum anyway?

Also, what is your favorite colour?

Ok, what about any pic of nina dobrev?

Afghans/Pakhtuns are nothing like that. Rest i'll leave to your imagination.

BTW how did you find this forum anyway?

Also, what is your favorite colour?

Ok, what about any pic of nina dobrev?

Yes I know. I am just a huge katrina fan and I love guns, even though I am a pacifist LOL so showing the guys singing for her instead of the other way around, which is usually the case, and showing her in a position of authority made me love the song overall. But I know what you mean, there were many complaints about that.

I actually randomly found it. I joined it for the funniest reason. F.O.X. was commenting on this ISI thread telling people they are not qualified to join the ISI so I joined to tell him off and troll him a bit. I thought it would be a one time thing but then I started to chat with ayush he brought me to naswarville...and that's how it all started.

black and royal blue. even pink at times tbh...yours?

yes, I shall do that :D

@RAMPAGE how about that? or this one?
2866de9266091f4619b4f8188a15b6b4.jpg

Yes I know. I am just a huge katrina fan and I love guns, even though I am a pacifist LOL so showing the guys singing for her instead of the other way around, which is usually the case, and showing her in a position of authority made me love the song overall. But I know what you mean, there were many complaints about that.

I actually randomly found it. I joined it for the funniest reason. F.O.X. was commenting on this ISI thread telling people they are not qualified to join the ISI so I joined to tell him off and troll him a bit. I thought it would be a one time thing but then I started to chat with ayush he brought me to naswarville...and that's how it all started.

black and royal blue. even pink at times tbh...yours?

yes, I shall do that :D
Yeah right, i forgot you're into that spy thingy. :P

I bleed green. Always has been and always will be. Two reasons for that, i love greenery and my flag.

Ok, i have to sleep now. ttl bye.

@RAMPAGE how about that? or this one?
2866de9266091f4619b4f8188a15b6b4.jpg
Wow. That is it! :P

Back
Top Bottom